Author Topic: Gingras  (Read 6850 times)

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
  • Part Human, Part Machine, Better Part Canine
Re: Gingras
« Reply #30 on: April 27, 2023, 08:16:57 PM »
Absolutely the best on Earth, Venus, Mars, Saturn, Neptune, Uranus, Shreveport Louisana, Peoria Ill, and Plano Texas, and you believe that Santa and overnights at Yonkers are for real.

For someone who hasn't thrown a name up, Who's your guy then?

Gingras, there is more to him than what you see in the bike which is already great, it's tactical decisions off the track. 

So which driver are you suckin' off......we're waiting!   ;D
It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #31 on: April 27, 2023, 08:40:19 PM »
For someone who hasn't thrown a name up, Who's your guy then?

Gingras, there is more to him than what you see in the bike which is already great, it's tactical decisions off the track. 

Who's waiting? I certainly don't answer to you. Secondly it's totally subjective. So what if I say Drew Chellis?

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2023, 08:45:57 PM »
Who's waiting? I certainly don't answer to you. Secondly it's totally subjective. So what if I say Drew Chellis?

World Beater Midget, A+, forever notched in the records of Horseplop, thanks!

"I certainly don't answer to you." - YOU JUST DID!   ngc3 ;D

It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2023, 11:40:36 AM »
World Beater Midget, A+, forever notched in the records of Horseplop, thanks!

"I certainly don't answer to you." - YOU JUST DID!   ngc3 ;D

Another opinion from The Landing Field.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2023, 12:49:23 PM »
Another opinion from The Landing Field.

Landing is the hardest thing to do, so thanks Mr. Chellis, Driver Drew.. tmbz1
It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2023, 09:07:20 PM »
Landing is the hardest thing to do, so thanks Mr. Chellis, Driver Drew.. tmbz1

Actually, landing on a Carrier at night is the hardest, however, that isn't the Landing Field I am referring to.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2023, 09:24:19 PM »
Actually, landing on a Carrier at night is the hardest, however, that isn't the Landing Field I am referring to.

True dat!
  tmbz1

I know that, and I knew then, I don't try to be clever, and quippy with an inside joke / insult getting my material from the Urban Dick-tionary, and then snicker to myself, like I'm the smartest one in the room in my own brain - like you!

If you try, you won't have to counterfeit other peoples jokes......and snivel like a rat because no one understands but practically you.....and you can continue to be an UN-creative, arrogant douche. 

Either way we're "brothers" under "one Horseplop roof", make up your mind quickly because SCHOOLS OUT, and I'm not in the mood for a "sibling" counseling session.

The enemy as I see it, is outside this forum.   ;D
It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: April 28, 2023, 11:19:48 PM »

True dat!
  tmbz1

I know that, and I knew then, I don't try to be clever, and quippy with an inside joke / insult getting my material from the Urban Dick-tionary, and then snicker to myself, like I'm the smartest one in the room in my own brain - like you!

If you try, you won't have to counterfeit other peoples jokes......and snivel like a rat because no one understands but practically you.....and you can continue to be an UN-creative, arrogant douche. 

Either way we're "brothers" under "one Horseplop roof", make up your mind quickly because SCHOOLS OUT, and I'm not in the mood for a "sibling" counseling session.

The enemy as I see it, is outside this forum.   ;D

I was about to say the same thing so we'll just quit the squablling ( is that the right spelling) So as my buddy Keefe Richards would say, See ya'.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2023, 12:01:09 AM »
I was about to say the same thing so we'll just quit the squablling ( is that the right spelling) So as my buddy Keefe Richards would say, See ya'.

"78 years old", I guess I was right about myself, what I don't know could fill a universe of libraries lol.  I have the utmost respect for those that built this country, appreciation and gratitude to you. 

In my 50's but I was raised by my grandparents, and my grandfather turned me on to racing.  I could play remember when with you all day and night about Yonkers & Roosevelt at least from the early 80's on.  It was like yesterday to me when DORUNRUN BLUEGRASS showed up at Roosevelt, and that song played all night too, had a score that night.  And not just horseman, and horses but the characters that showed up at the track every-night at Yonkers.  The flamboyant guy with the long blonde wig in the downstairs bar, the friendless Spanish guy up the escalator on the second tier who would buy beers for everyone and just bet a $20 cold number every race.

When Mikey Lachance after being tossed and landed at the BigM because of that 714 Bauer triple (and more) at the BigY, came back to Yonkers a year or so later and won a big race, when he came out to the grandstand to be interviewed security had to restrain me when I got in his face during an interview lmao and he turned pale.

See ya'.. tmbz1

P.s. If you write or contribute to the - then and now harness book, I'll buy it and read it! 

« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 12:07:27 AM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2023, 09:42:37 AM »
I remember when Mike first came to New York and the driving colony ran him all over the track and he had to leave and go to Liberty Bell and Brandywine and then came back with a powerhouse stable. Then they played nice with him and started working with him.

Third Over

• 4 claimer
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2023, 10:01:23 AM »
They had "no choice" to play nice with Lachance, it was play nice or I'll destroy your career. His talent surfaced quickly going back to Blue Bonnets in Montreal. Very sharp all around horseman not just as a driver.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2023, 10:03:35 AM »
I remember when Mike first came to New York and the driving colony ran him all over the track and he had to leave and go to Liberty Bell and Brandywine and then came back with a powerhouse stable. Then they played nice with him and started working with him.

I'm in sheer amazement when I hear stuff like this, and know that much of it pre-dates the internet, and if an archive article, video gets thoughtfully posted it's a crumb of insight of what resides in your memory which paints an accurate COMPLETE timeline and tale.  Great job, it's times like this I go pull up and read yours and others posts herein to see what else I can learn.

And there is plenty of stuff we try to forget too LOL, but as George Santayana circa 1905 said - "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."  Who wants to be an ignorant fucker anyway, they're often happy people!   ;D
It's Official!

Lance

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2023, 01:29:28 PM »

Yes….please tell. Some of us are dying to know.

Senator Blutarsky

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2023, 01:35:22 PM »
Yes….please tell. Some of us are dying to know.

Kooter and I called a truce.....doubt that answer will make daylight, and likely will be taken to the grave so don't pursue - you really might ending up "dying" before you find out here.

No worries Lance, always more to CUM here, lots... fountains.... ;D
« Last Edit: April 29, 2023, 02:04:37 PM by Senator Blutarsky »
It's Official!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2023, 07:50:16 PM »
"78 years old", I guess I was right about myself, what I don't know could fill a universe of libraries lol.  I have the utmost respect for those that built this country, appreciation and gratitude to you. 

In my 50's but I was raised by my grandparents, and my grandfather turned me on to racing.  I could play remember when with you all day and night about Yonkers & Roosevelt at least from the early 80's on.  It was like yesterday to me when DORUNRUN BLUEGRASS showed up at Roosevelt, and that song played all night too, had a score that night.  And not just horseman, and horses but the characters that showed up at the track every-night at Yonkers.  The flamboyant guy with the long blonde wig in the downstairs bar, the friendless Spanish guy up the escalator on the second tier who would buy beers for everyone and just bet a $20 cold number every race.

When Mikey Lachance after being tossed and landed at the BigM because of that 714 Bauer triple (and more) at the BigY, came back to Yonkers a year or so later and won a big race, when he came out to the grandstand to be interviewed security had to restrain me when I got in his face during an interview lmao and he turned pale.

See ya'.. tmbz1

P.s. If you write or contribute to the - then and now harness book, I'll buy it and read it! 

I am 77, raced Yonkers and Roosevelt in the late 60-70's.  I lived in Old Brookville L.I. and was 10 minutes from the track.  I had several nice horse, claimers, and made a living sitting behind Fast Gun with either Matucci or Santa Maria driving, I can't remember. Golden Hands also drove for me as well as Cobb, and Poppy, never Carmine or LaChance. I always got 6 or 7 to one beating them on 3/5s that shouldda' been 7-1. Sorry Lance, I haven't known you long enough to disclose my innermost secrets. Also I did write a book called "The Exacta" about the Moonstone Bay, Mr. Ace fiasco. The rights were bought out. An offer I couldn't refuse.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal