Author Topic: Meadowlands wake up  (Read 3942 times)

getreal

• Open / FFA
Meadowlands wake up
« on: March 31, 2023, 06:35:20 PM »
The old regime at the Big M would be embarrassed. Race 1 tonight a complete joke of a race. Wake up !!!!! Trente Deo gets stupid money and jogs. looks like complete death on paper. last 4 sts beaten 83 plus lengths and draws off. Hope the new judge sitting at home is going to do something about this. Horse paid 19.80. Shouldve paid 119.80. Amateur races SUCK A DICK, but then again some may like the old dick suck. Lost a customer tonight Scottie and co. To Yonkers i go

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
Re: Meadowlands wake up
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2023, 06:45:23 PM »
That was a pathetic happenstance for sure. Great way to reduce operating costs by reducing the number of patrons. The few that hammered this horse will be back,however hundreds have just had their suspicions confirmed are gone for good! The shady operators just pulled a hiest at the place that claims to have the most scrupulous anti-cheating safeguards in place! SMH

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2023, 06:47:14 PM »
Couldnt agree more. Not a pimple on the ass of the old BigM. Yonkers cards are better with just as good of drivers. This amateur shit flat out sucks and Scott W and Jason blab about how great it is. Blind to the truth

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2023, 07:40:41 PM »
yikes, fellas, some of you are really not very god at this gambling/handicapping thing

1. stop betting these amatuer races and they will disappear
2. trent deo was a barn change, dont know the trainers but any barn change should be noted
3. he was picked as the winner in the platanium program the big m provides for free on their site
4. his qualifier in the slop was faster than most of these were racing, perhaps a tip that the horse was now in better form
5. had the best earning/start by far last year
6. had a 150.2 win at pcd last year
7. did i mention he was racing against shit
8. he had a good post position
9. he got a very favorable trip

to be clear i am not defending nor passing judgement on the big m and their policing practices etc
i am just saying if you are going to willing bet your hard earned cash on their races you should be a little smarter before doing it

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2023, 10:53:10 PM »
Dear Brown Stain,

Thanks for the patronizing. Heres some for you.
The horse looked like shit on the program. Got bet by someone that had inside dope information. they cashed.
Good night

SAW

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2023, 10:32:30 AM »
Dear Brown Stain,

Thanks for the patronizing. Heres some for you.
The horse looked like shit on the program. Got bet by someone that had inside dope information. they cashed.
Good night
yikes, fellas, some of you are really not very god at this gambling/handicapping thing

2. trent deo was a barn change, dont know the trainers but any barn change should be noted
3. he was picked as the winner in the platanium program the big m provides for free on their site
4. his qualifier in the slop was faster than most of these were racing, perhaps a tip that the horse was now in better form

to be clear i am not defending nor passing judgement on the big m and their policing practices etc
i am just saying if you are going to willing bet your hard earned cash on their races you should be a little smarter before doing it

Very good points, numbers 2 thru 8 were in the program.......... so other than recent form & time off..... not everything looked like sh*t

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2023, 11:00:56 AM »

Brown Jug knows racing

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 11:44:20 AM »
The cards are nowhere near the old Meds. It's a joke to even try and compare the product. Lost all the old series,  Fri or Sat races are a B product now, at best. No bullshit amatuer crap every weekend. Jeff saved the place, but he killed the racing.

Unclejerry

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2023, 11:53:07 AM »
Yes Yonkers has the small track, but the Purse's, Drivers, and the Horse's are much better. Monday and Friday cards at Yonkers are must plays. Little M is a B track, try Hoosier, Miami Valley and Scioto for good Harness racing.
Good Night Senator where ever you are

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2023, 12:46:59 PM »
The cards are nowhere near the old Meds. It's a joke to even try and compare the product. Lost all the old series,  Fri or Sat races are a B product now, at best. No bullshit amatuer crap every weekend. Jeff saved the place, but he killed the racing.

Old M1 had 100k claimers.  This product is complete garbage!

kooter for hipin

• Open / FFA
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2023, 12:50:53 PM »

That's just about it Brown Jug.  I'm 78, been around for all of it.  Fixing the exactas like the Moonstone Bay affair, Herve going first up constantly and winning six a night, then came the tri and here's $500 to stay out, and then the newer exotics. Hard to keep up with all the shit, However there are people on this site who know me and know I could lite it up at Roosevelt and Yonkers with my own horses and sometimes others, and I had Trente Deo last night. If you watched the board and the betting patterns, you may have cashed also. At any rate as I said earlier, 70% on this site are degenerate gamblers, 20% are horny alcoholics, and perhaps 10% like BJ know their shit. ;D

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2023, 01:15:46 PM »
thank you guys
its nice to see there are still some like minded individuals on the site

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2023, 01:56:30 PM »
i think guys are cheat in the amuters ,real bad

pocketrocketwinner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2023, 04:23:20 PM »
The winning driver dakota Jackson gave up a hole, didn't pull. Violation.

Was he given an official warning?

getreal

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2023, 05:09:13 PM »
Amateur Racing sucks, cant convince me otherwise.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    Today at 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    Today at 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only other Sand Rats I suppose?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:30 PM
  • Unclejerry: Who care's about a bunch of sand rats, Im more concerned about Joe turning this country into a 3rd world shithole.
    April 16, 2024, 04:41:48 PM
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    April 16, 2024, 12:11:21 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal