Author Topic: Just got word the Petrelli is getting evicted from farm and trailer  (Read 3074 times)

ploptart

• Top Claimer
Re: Just got word the Petrelli is getting evicted from farm and trailer
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2023, 03:40:11 PM »
This is so funny if it's true.  Can you live in the subway with a horse?  Guess it wouldn't make it smell any worse.  Going to need a pretty big box for you and Turbo.  I feel sorry for that horse!

True and he'll be homeless with his cat, the rescue broad came to her senses and wanted a contract but he's too good for that and has no intention of upholding it anyway. Basically anyone who is smelling him for the rat he is is backing out of any dealings with him and he's blaming it on the people being threatened so his SCPs stay feeling some type of way for him and keep the donations flowing.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2023, 03:47:46 PM »
Mike, Please post your 990 tax return to ensure us of you're honest intentions.

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2023, 04:24:40 PM »
Mike, Please post your 990 tax return to ensure us of you're honest intentions.
Come on bro. You know better. You have to have earned income to file taxes. The guy doesn’t file tax returns. He allows the three people left in his group to claim him on their tax returns for a few hundred bucks.

Gaagoots

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2023, 06:37:48 PM »
Come on bro. You know better. You have to have earned income to file taxes. The guy doesn’t file tax returns. He allows the three people left in his group to claim him on their tax returns for a few hundred bucks.
Mike, I hear ya, he claims he’s had multiple contributions to enable his care for the horses and his list was growing. I’d like to see where that money went.

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2023, 07:37:19 PM »
Any chance the admins can combine the 437 topics about SCM so the rest of us that aren't mesmerized by the guy can enjoy reading plop again?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal