Author Topic: dave yarock goes on SCM's podcast  (Read 6331 times)

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
dave yarock goes on SCM's podcast
« on: March 17, 2023, 12:10:13 AM »
wow that was some story    dave seems like a good guy.  sounds like he got used a bit by SCM but thats neither here nore there glasser was already trying to take him out anyway he just used this as an excuse . and wow Glasser's daughter really got a scholarship from faraldo? thats crazy. he seems like a real snake . if meadowlands wants this club to go on ( and it should since its the most bet races) they need to have a vote for someone not corrupt to run it. all the amateur drivers should vote and it cant be glasser since hw has already proven to be a scumbag ,  its messed up dave doesnt get to be in the club he started . im really losing respect for meadowlands --"gural rules with an iron fist" but then doesnt say a peep with all this going on?
also SBOJ and USTA need to at least make a comment about this. schnitcker and ford wernt even fined by the judges for this?

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Re: dave yarock goes on SCM's podcast
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2023, 12:14:15 AM »
Disgusting. Dave Yarock is a good guy and sounds like Glasser and all the rest are total POS. All about $$$ and a bunch of hypocrites who turn a blind eye

hot2trot

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2023, 12:31:35 AM »
Disgusting. Dave Yarock is a good guy and sounds like Glasser and all the rest are total POS. All about $$$ and a bunch of hypocrites who turn a blind eye

its crazy.      literally all the shit SCM cries about takes place in real time , and no one does one fucking thing   can someone at least pretend to care so it looks good?  nope.  ngc3

CMJAnew

• Top Claimer
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2023, 04:44:25 AM »
At least Petrelli the nephew has picked up some drives.
Reread It

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2023, 07:50:56 AM »
Sounds like Glasser is no good, since he is affiliated with Faraldough, it’s time Glasser is banded

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2023, 07:51:18 AM »
i vote Dave

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2023, 07:51:40 AM »
Sounds like Glasser is no good, since he is affiliated with Faraldough, it’s time Glasser is banded
agree

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2023, 11:06:01 AM »
I sure hope the news isn't true!  SCM sures seems defensive about Faraldo's claims.  But I didn't hear him deny some of the allegations. 

OnTheBoiler

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2023, 11:52:25 AM »
  Why is Dave being made the villain by the Meadowlands? This man was
   assaulted in the Meadowlands paddock, why have they  “Meadowlands” not
    taken action against Ford and Schnittker? What they did is down right
    wrong!

3widetooearly

• NW-1
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2023, 01:50:27 PM »
Fatty Ford, Big nose Schnitker, and Glasser need to be knocked the fuck out!!!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2023, 01:54:16 PM »
Yarock sounds like a senile old man and we all know SCM’s motive to do anything to get the pos Ford. All Yarock should of done was distance himself from Petrelli and everything would work out. Petrelli is not the mouthpiece the industry needs. Yarock can do this on his own merits but he needs to get away from SCM. That is hurting Yarock chances to get justice.

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2023, 02:30:32 PM »
I don't know enough about SCM to agree or disagree with him.  I do know enough about him to say that he is not a sheep 🐑🐑 like most of the people in harness racing from grooms to trainers to track management & directors.
Mike walks and talks to the beat of his own drum and doesn't care what we think. He is on a mission from God.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2023, 04:08:06 PM »
Last folks on a mission from god had it turn out well; if you disregard the fact belushi died from an overdose not longer after.  Dont know or care about the goofy shitstorm surrounding all this but really dont want to see this end poorly for scm. Regardless of the facts here, hang in there mr p.

moonman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2023, 08:10:16 PM »
I too don't want it to end badly for Mike. It takes a lot of balls to stand up to city hall. Mike doesn't seem to be scared to stand up for what he believes is right. I commend him for that. On the other hand Dave Yarock disappoints me. If anyone should not stop fighting in my opinion it is Dave. He needs to take back the GSY and  change the name to DYA Dave yarock amateur club. 

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2023, 08:14:21 PM »
SCM doesn't believe in anything.  Please don't forget this is all about his grudge with Mark Ford.  And that is all this is about!  He can point in a bunch of other directions, but it always leads back to Ford no matter what.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    Today at 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal