Author Topic: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC  (Read 1083 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

SeattleSlew

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 20
Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« on: March 24, 2023, 08:33:51 AM »
Jeff owned 75% of the building and I guess (not sure of the exact background) owner(s) of the other 25% wanted out, so they put the building up for auction.  The building sold for $190,000,000, which was waaay above its value (needs $100,000,000 of work to make it competitive in the current market, which is pretty weak for office space.)  Jeff was one of only two bidders.  He wanted to own the entire thing, but instead will wind up with a huge payday for his 75%. 

The Exporter

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 5122
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2023, 08:39:13 AM »
Good for Jeffery. Purses may go up at M1.

PIGLAND

  • Living Legend
  • *******
  • Posts: 164168
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2023, 09:51:17 AM »
nyc is a cesspool

Superfecta

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4112
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2023, 10:08:07 AM »
I canít stomach Jeffrey. I hope the building collapses.

Calhoun

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 13844
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2023, 12:55:12 PM »
nyc is a cesspool
It's the center of the Universe, my dear Pork Chop.

You just haven't seen it right.  tmbz1

old guy

  • Stakes Horse
  • *****
  • Posts: 741
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2023, 12:57:18 PM »
I canít stomach Jeffrey. I hope the building collapses.

maybe he does too since he sold it

Weirwolf

  • NW-1
  • *
  • Posts: 29
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2023, 07:00:52 PM »
Good for Jeffery. Purses may go up at M1.

Now that is funny!

Bernie Madoff

  • Elite
  • ******
  • Posts: 4074
Re: Gural loses bidding on the Flatiron Building in NYC
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2023, 07:05:51 PM »
It's the center of the Universe, my dear Pork Chop.

You just haven't seen it right.  tmbz1



It's called Hymietown for a very good reason. I wasn't aware of your new found  love. Congrats.
I'm a rotten bastard and an atheist.

 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Senator Blutarsky: Calhoun, go change your diaper please, have an Ensure, then do a double hitter - Grumpy Old Men & Grumpier Old Men! ;D
    Today at 11:32:42 AM
  • Calhoun: QUICK POLL:   SHOULD I (CALHOUN) PUT OUR SENATOR ON PERMANENT/IRREVOCABLE IGGY?  THIS IS THE MOST SEVERE LEVEL? ... YOU DECIDE...
    Today at 07:48:32 AM
  • Senator Blutarsky: There is no crying at PLOP, in Handicapping, or being Challenged to something you brag about being good at!  Race Analyst CAGE MATCH bello!  tmbz1
    June 02, 2023, 03:03:54 PM
  • bello: Please make it permanent
    June 02, 2023, 02:50:23 PM
  • Senator Blutarsky: Bello insulted me, us and PLOP and has been challenged to a 1 week handicapping contest, loser immediately serves a 1 week self inflicted suspension from PLOP!  ;D
    June 02, 2023, 02:06:32 PM
  • Senator Blutarsky: A.I. Nightmare RocketChat 2.0+ Reporting for Duty!  ;D
    May 31, 2023, 10:11:07 PM
  • Generation XYZ: Great week to kick back and see what unfolds...
    May 31, 2023, 04:14:58 PM
  • London: Everyone have a good Memorial Day..and Never forget those that gave their lives for use..✌
    May 29, 2023, 02:18:16 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2023, SimplePortal