Author Topic: CAN SANDALS APPEAL  (Read 6335 times)

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
Re: CAN SANDALS APPEAL
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 03:04:17 PM »
can never appeal a guilty verdict

on the bright side, free room and board plus free medical care

So you can only appeal not guilty ???

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2023, 03:50:36 PM »
Want to sy some thins.
Had a friend years ago at ARLINGTON PARK. He name was JOHN ORRECHIO. He had been years earlier in charge of TEAMSTERS pension funds out of Detroit,MICHIGAN. He controlled over 3 billion. So's he thought to himself with that much on line WHO'S gonna miss 68 million which he embezzaled. And I'm tellin yeah he had a great time for a about 6 years. The guy was SMART,VEEERYY inteligent. He bought a horse farm in MICHIGAN and owned and ran alot of FLATS with MIKE DINI his TRAINER. He also was the original who started up that caged kick boxin in VEGAS. Bought 2 strip clubs in WINDSOR. For 5 years was at DERBY with a enclosed tent and all was free on him. Then he got caught on some audit of funds some years later. Got 10 years only because he ratted out the BLACK mayor of DETROIT who I believe also got a heavy sentence. He also got shipped to another prison to testify against another high profile. He was there 3 days and was afraid for his life. He opted out to return to former prison. Thus he gets no break on his original sentence and must serve full. Right now he servin transitionin somewhere. I gots to say this about him. He gots millions stached somewhere other than states. And before he entered prison,he also started up in golf that hole in one jackpot machines. Put $10.00 in and you get hole-in-one you hit escalatin jackpot. Gots to say. He was a very nice guy and again high IQ. When he finnaly released he still gonna have to report to probation officer. And he gonna have to skip and move out of country with the money he got stashed. Because there gonna be alot of unsavory charecters lookin for him.

TOO the COUNSELLLORR: They is easy camps. You sayin that POLITIANS alone get easy deals. BLAGO former ILLINOIS GOVERNER. Got 10 years and served 8 until pardoned by TRUMP. The guy was a health addict. Ran 5 miles a day and did so even incarcerated at a track on premises. Like to see TRUMP do that after he convicted.

Harness racer

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: January 20, 2023, 11:00:02 PM »
He doesn’t have 42 grand

Let alone 42 million

Stop it

You said before he has plenty tucked away.  Which is it?

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2023, 01:26:57 AM »
AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A VERDICT!!!!! NTHIS WAS A PLEA!!!!  HUGE DIFFERENCE FOLKS---NOT EVN CLOSE.  IN A PLEA DEAL THE NORM IS THAT THE DEFENDANT WAS ADVISED THAT THERE CANNOT BE AN APPEAL AS PART OF THE PLEA---BUT, I HAVE SEEN SO MANY JUDGES PERMIT AN APPEAL AS TO LESSEN THE CHANCES OF A  MOTION TO REOPEN DUE TO THINGS SUCH A FAULTY REPRESENTATION.    THERE WAS RECENTLY A CASE WHERE THE ATTORNEY FELL ASLEEP AT THE TABLE DURING COURT---THE DEFENDANT WAS GIVEN 8 YEARS---DEFENDANT APPEALED ON GROUNDS HIS ATTORNEY FELL ASLEEP AND HE WAS NOT REPRESENTED BY COUNSEL.

THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT WILL CLEARLY SPELL OUT IF THE DEFENDANT CAN IN FACT APPEAL--PLEASE RECLL THIS WAS A PLEA---NOT A VERDICT.  HUGE DIFFERENCE.   HE CAN IN FACT CLAIM HE WAS COERCED BY HIS ATTORNEY OR PROSECUTOR OR WAS THREATENED BY VARIOUS PEOPLE AND THE JUDGE COULD GRANT THE APPEAL.

ANOTHER RECENT CASE HAD A NEUROLOGIST THAT WENT TO TRIAL ON PERSCRIBING OXYCODEINE TO VARIOUS PATIENTS WITHOUT EXAMINING THEM WHICH IS A NO NO---WAS SENTENCED TO 4 YEARS AT CAMP---HE APPEALED THE VERDICT ON NEGLIGENT REPRESENTATION AND THE APPEAL WAS GRANTED.   HE THEN HAD HIS APPEAL IN FRONT OF THE THREE JUDGE APPEALS COURT AND HIS ENTIRE CASE WAS DISMISSED---PROSECUTORS DECIDED TO REFILE AND THEY PLED OUT TO A MISDEMEANOR AND TIME SERVED---THIS FELLA WAS ALREADY 6 MONTHS INTO HIS BID AT CAMP WHEN HIS ATTORNEY FILED APPEAL AND PRESENTED TO APPEALS PANEL AND WON!

IN  FACT THIS WAS A NJ CASE.

ONCE THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT IS POSTED YOU CAN SEE WHAT THE JUDGES ORDERS ARE!

MikeAnt

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2023, 02:59:15 AM »
He voluntarily entered into his own guilty:plea. That is correct. He cannot appeal his own plea deal. He was the one who voluntarily admitted guilt and entered into that agreement. Unless there is an administrative error or he was forced into admitting guilt, it’s all over;for sandals.

Parked

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2023, 06:15:36 AM »
What law firm would take an appeal?? 

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2023, 08:00:19 AM »
At the time of making a plea, you don't know the sentence. I know of a couple guys that plead guilty in a plea deal. Come sentence, they were give a much longer bid than what was expected. Off to prison they go.
 Their lawyers filed a sentencing appeal and it was heard. The judge lowered the original bid.
Unless you have an Uncle Vinny, you better have some deep pockets. These things take some time.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2023, 08:01:51 AM »
I know we are only 3 weeks into 2023 but, this may be the post of the year!!!!   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: January 22, 2023, 11:31:48 PM »
THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED ON PACER AS OF A FEW MINUTES AGO.  AGAIN, THIS WAS NOT A VERDICT---IT WAS A GUILTY PLEA.  WAS HE COERCED?  WAS HE PRESSURED?  WAS HE LIED TOO?  DID HIS ATTORNEY MISREPRESENT THE PLEA?  THE LIST GOES ON AND ON.

NORMALLY YOU CANNOT REVERSE A GUILTY PLEA BECAUSE YOU ADMITTED TO EVERYTHING IN PERSON WITH A STENOGRAPHER.   

THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT WILL BE POSTED WITHIN 10 DAYS OF THE SENTENCING HEARING AND WILL BE ON PACER.  THIS WILL BE OFFICIAL AND THEN EVERYONE CAN SEE THE FACTS.  THE JUDGE MAY SAY EVEN THOUGH HE IS NOT ENTITLED TO AN APPEAL---THAT HE WILL BE GRANTED 10 DAYS TO APPEAL.   MY GUESS IS THAT IS THE CASE IN THIS INSTANCE AS THE CRIMINAL JUDGMENT HAS NOT BEEN POSTED YET BUT FORFEITURE AND RESTITUTION ORDER HAS BEEN !

RECALL, IF HE IS GRANTED AN APPEAL HE COULD GET MORE TIME AS WELL----DEPENDING ON THE GUIDELINES WHICH CALLS FOR 30 YEARS.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #24 on: January 23, 2023, 12:18:27 AM »
BOTH GIANELLI AND FISHMAN HAVE APPEALED THEIR CASES TO THE SECOND CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS.   THEIR BRIEFS ARE DUE IN MARCH!

old guy

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2023, 08:56:50 AM »
BOTH GIANELLI AND FISHMAN HAVE APPEALED THEIR CASES TO THE SECOND CIRCUIT COURT OF APPEALS.   THEIR BRIEFS ARE DUE IN MARCH!

Are they both still free?

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #26 on: January 23, 2023, 09:22:48 AM »
Nick didn’t have a good lawyer that fought for him, to maybe just get him 2 years. Also, if the wife knew what was going on, wouldn’t she have stopped him from giving hard drugs to those poor horses, if she said she really loved Nick, did she? If I really loved the guy I’m with I would have helped him to stop! What was his background growing up? Did he have much guidance? He knew right from wrong at his age.
I can’t see an appeal, too late! He’s ruined his life sadly.
He’s in the hands of God now, hopefully he makes it 5 years in the slammer!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #27 on: January 23, 2023, 09:47:47 AM »
Nick didn’t have a good lawyer that fought for him, to maybe just get him 2 years. Also, if the wife knew what was going on, wouldn’t she have stopped him from giving hard drugs to those poor horses, if she said she really loved Nick, did she? If I really loved the guy I’m with I would have helped him to stop! What was his background growing up? Did he have much guidance? He knew right from wrong at his age.
I can’t see an appeal, too late! He’s ruined his life sadly.
He’s in the hands of God now, hopefully he makes it 5 years in the slammer!

its not five yrs

its 85 percent of five yrs..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

wecandream

• 4 claimer
« Reply #28 on: January 23, 2023, 10:09:29 AM »
Luc park
Ok thx

Superfecta

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: January 23, 2023, 11:03:22 AM »

[/quote]

He’s in the hands of God now,

He’s screwed.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal