Author Topic: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots some THINS to say.  (Read 2344 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
JOHN FRANK ARMY gots some THINS to say.
« on: January 16, 2023, 11:52:19 AM »
Lets start with:

(1) FOX NEWS and again their CRAZY BULLSHIT. Exclaimin that former DEMOCRATIC politians now teachin courses at elite institutions are swayin political thinkin.
FOR GOD'S sake,where they DREAM up this SHIT.
YAS knows I was in the ARMY. I'll start again with BASIC:
SOO'S everyone in some nice air-conditioned room. There like 80 of us all DRAFTEES. The DRILLS handin out 3 musketeers,Milky way,candy bars and your choice of any POP. Thens they start showin movies of VIET. First it should be reprehensible to show this SHIT. Never seen on your local TV channel. Decapitated soldiers and the most grotesque SHIT. Then they goes: You want to end up like that. Think of your family's. They then goes. You guy's are US and you can avoid by re-enlistin and goin RA. After all said and done,there were 5 of us that stood our ground. One was my buddy who was going to RETREAT. He goes I'M married with a child on way. Same guy who got the SHIT beaten out of him in basic. He sittin next to me. I say's don't listen to the BS,STAND thee ground. He did. So's it the end of everythin. It realized that the last 5 ain't mind changin. JOHN FRANK ARMY sittin there enjoyin a gulp of his coca-cola and up walks a drill and bitch slaps the drink otta me hand. I hadda recover from almost chokin to death. The 5 of us where marched outside and had to go thru 30 minutes of unbearable drills. But MEMBER,weeees ARMY and we holdin our ground.

Next was a exibition of PARA. Some sighned up,most did not. Yeah you gonna convince me to jump out of a plane. Which brings me back to me bunkmate. I got the top he got below. He one that day that re-enlisted. He last name FRALEY. I was sanctioned out after refusin and told WEEES need your blood type,O-NEG. OK,but why take a half-gallon vrs a pint. SOOOES I stumple back to barrecks,without colllapsin and I say's to FRALEY. What the FUC did you sigh up extra years for. And he goes: PARACHUTE packin school. And one wonders why one declines JUMPIN.

LETS go onward and forward. SOOOS we on BIV. NOW I'M a top soldier. We spendin 3 days in field. The second day,we over and restin. We alls got our PUP tents and the COMPANY COMMANDER and all drills are sittin in a shelter and havin talks. They located near lister bag. JOHN FRANK ARMY dry and has no water left in his canteen. So'S he heads up to re-fill. WHAT a mis-take. Member: This is me GUN and this is me RIFLE. Me left me RIFLE at me PUP. It a M-14 at time. I'ss forgot and COMMANDER caught it. HERE be comin the RIOT act. Hey soldier come over here,I'ss need to talk to you. Where you RIFLE you FUCKIN POS. You fuckin QUEER,YOU FUCKIN FAGGOT. HE goes: YOU got 1 minute to go and bring your sorry faggot ass back with it. JOHN FRANK ARMY never sprinted faster in he life. I'ss returns. I caught a glance at me DRILL. His eyeballs goin ,HOW you let me down. So commander goes: I'ss want you to stand with your arms outstreched and hold ye rifle like that. And I did for about 5 minutes. Then he goes: I want you to squat drop halfway and hold position with the RIFLE not droppin,which I did. then he goes,I want you to drop into prone without droppin RIFLE. I doooes. Then goes I want 25 push-ups. I comply. KNOW the worst comes. He tells me to squat halfway up with me rifle and it better not drop. I complies. And lastly he goes,stand straight up again and have your rifle straighr out. I DID. Me muscles achin. Then he goes. GET the FUC otta here YOU FUCKIN QUEER FAGGOT. SOOOES 30 minutes later me drill shows up at me pup. I'm thinkin here goes. Instead he say's. YOU my MAN. The company commander asked WHO is that SOLDIER and who in charge of him. That soldier is what the ARMY needs.

So a week later. We on night manuvers. RAIN and a MUDDY SHITHOLE. Crawlin thru barb wire and mud low crawlin,with machin gun fire overhead. So's we get back to barrecks about 2AM. The drills go you have had a rough day and you can sleep in till 10 AM. REVILLE is always 5AM. I knew better. So instead of goin to sleep I stayed up and went to latrine area and cleaned and spit shined me compats from previous day. Everyone else chose SNOZZE time. And sure as SHIT. 5 AM get your ASS up for formation at 6AM. And there youuuse goes<COMPANY INSPECTION. Here me company commander inspectin BOOTS. He comes by ME and goes. WHAT the FUC!. YOU are now warned. MEMBER me boots are GLORIOUS. If you have taken your inspection boots from under bunk and exchanged,I'M makin sure you busted from this MAN'S ARMY. Me DRILL goes. Trust me SIR. PRIVATE FRANK is LEGIT. So'S the COMMANDER say's to me. I'M goin into barrecks to look at your boots. He comes back out and inspects everyone else in platoons. He gets up on his stage and announces. In this company we have only one true soldier and his name is PRIVATE FRANK. The rest of you are nothin but GAY,QUEER, HOMO'S. But because PRIVATE FRANK did the right thin, you all includin him are going to low crawl drag ass hill up and down twice.

I'm tired. I will continue this post tomorrow.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: JOHN FRANK ARMY gots some THINS to say.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2023, 06:28:16 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will continue.
I'ss want to say in BASIC,mees did not sleep much. You alls member that first payday. It be like 4 weeks after you in. That would make a month. We paid,$92.00 a month. SOOES everyone happy they gettin paid for first time,although they got nothin to do with it,unless they had decided to have their income put in US BONDS. So that a SATURDAY,STANDARD payoff day. TAPS is 9PM. JOHN FRANK ARMY don't sleep much. 3 hours a night is plenty for him. Although when 1 has to go attend classes in a 100 degree auditorium one has a tendency to concentrate to stay awake or suffer the consequences. So it about 3AM. Me on top bunk tryin to snozze. In walks the DRILL who livin in quarters. He not me drill but lives in barrecks in room. I pretends to be sleepin. I'm watchin the fuc slueth thru soldiers hung up pants pockets. Takin $92.00 bucs from those that were dumb enouugh to leave it there. I'SS myself had locked it in me foot locker. This fuc roamed 10 barrecks upstaires and down. He made a FORTUNE. This the same fuc who kicked the SHIT out of me bud. Next day everyone complainin they was ROBBED. I knew who did it. At formation,MONDAY the COMMANDER speaks. You soldiers have a theif amonst you. Yeah SURE. One in every 10 barrecks. Kept me mouth shut as I knew who done absconded with cash. And ME not a RAT and I'm sure every collected and split includin commander. REminds one of TRUMP and his fake bankrup TRUMP UNIVERSITY. Credits not transferible. Quite the scam the former POTUS pulled there.

Needs to add one more thin on this. On GRADUATION DAY in BASIC, JOHN FRANK ARMY had no intention of attendin and marchin. So'S I had Company night watch the night before. I knews the supplies sarge and I said to him. I'ss not want to spend time cleanin me rifle for inspect,what can you do. He goes: I'll put you on laundry pic up detail. Just give your rifle to me. I has to pack me duffle early and set it in spot where others will put there's later. That fuckin drill knew I had a polaroid. The FUC broke the ARMY lock to steal it. This NAM you could FRAG the FUC.

ONWARD and UPWARD. I'm now E-2. Went to ARMY CLERK SCHOOL.Graduated but don't know how. In typin class,because I refused to not look and typed with one finger,I was forced every class to stand at back and hold me typewriter for 50 minutes.

ORDERS to go to FINANCE SCHOOL. I've told this before. GRADUATED #1 out of 102.I'm E-3 know. ou.  Everyone got orders to whereever except for me. The colonel not like me. He goes:WHAT am I to do with you. He goes,report to 24 hour KP as of this moment. I doooes. Don't get me wrong. Can eat all you want and chow good. But I was put on pots and pans cleanin and it done by hand. I could not feel me hands no more. SOOOES me 24 is over and I must report back to JAG BRAIN. He tooses me a street broom about 3 feet wide. I say's what this. He goes I want you to sweep all the company streets. I say's I've been up for close to 72 hours and MEEESE a little tired and the streets are clean and no new assigness comin in for another week. HE goes: JUST DO IT. Anythin you say SIR. Yeah like JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna do it. He walks down 3 barrecks and walks in. Throws the oversized broom on the floor,unrolls a bunk mattress and crashes down. You would have thought me was havin a colonostophy I was out that quik. MP'S wake me up. We been lookin for you. The CORN COB colonel been searhin for you and we must take you to him. Here me is in front of the A-HOLE. But me refreshed as me gots about 4 hours sleep. He goes YOU DONE. COURT MARTIAL you future. And then walks in the COMPANY CLERK. SIR: PRIVATE FRANK orders just came in and he hands them to SHIT BRAIN. Then SHIT BRAIN hands them to me. PRIVATE FRANK is TOP SECRET, TOP SECURITY and arrangements must be made IMMEDIATLY to his next assighnment. OH,YEAH. The COLONEL ain't the MAN no more,PRIVATE FRANK is.

TRAININ AT DESERET TEST CENTER,DUGWAY PROVIN GROUNDS,DUGWAY,UTAH. Which I might add is the most TOXIC joint in continental USA,especially back then.
GRADUATED and became E-4. Went to NAM became E-5 and did not get E-6 because I was obstinate a few times to OFFICERS.

Alright back to original premise.
You can see I refused to co-operate a few times. I did attend college after me return. I have a BS,MS,and CAPS. My point is. I knows courses in college. If a HILLARY wants to teach a course at some university good for her. Her discourse might be slanted. But her course that she teachin I guarrentee ain't required. It be a elective. And one dooes have to take some electives. It up to the individual and it could be REBUG students that just want to get viewpoint and offer up questions that differ. There really no swayin of politcal conscious which the FOX fucs wants one to believe. One wonders if the HILLBILLYS themselves ever attended HIGH SCHOOL.

This crazziness with FOX again. You got these CRAZIES statin, BIDEN hidin TOP SECRET INFO. His DOCS are all classified. 20 OF THEM. They lie as usual knowin the DOCS are nothin but CLASSIFIED. And here the DIFF. It goes: TOP SECRET,SECRET,CLASSIFIED. TRUMP caught with 60 TOP SECRET,120 SECRET and the rest CLASSIFIED. I mean the FOX A-HOLES are LYIN CLOWNS. And all 3rd grade red necks believe.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2023, 08:03:14 PM »
Holy Shit when you get on a roll you, you get on a roll!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2023, 12:33:48 PM »
This crazziness with FOX again. You got these CRAZIES statin, BIDEN hidin TOP SECRET INFO. His DOCS are all classified. 20 OF THEM. They lie as usual knowin the DOCS are nothin but CLASSIFIED. And here the DIFF. It goes: TOP SECRET,SECRET,CLASSIFIED. TRUMP caught with 60 TOP SECRET,120 SECRET and the rest CLASSIFIED. I mean the FOX A-HOLES are LYIN CLOWNS. And all 3rd grade red necks believe.
[/quote]

This guy Biden requires excuses all day / every day.  Any way you go - why would he even have memoirs from being the vice?  Those are classified documents.  No matter the level - they should be preserved under protection of the archive, not old boy's garage.
It doesn't have anything to do w/ Fox ... it has everything to do w/ a question of US security.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2023, 06:04:01 PM »
Classified information isn’t always “cloak and dagger” information.  As a young field artillery officer we all had top secret clearances simply because a 155mm howitzer had nuclear round capability.  Any SAC ( Strategic Air Command) bases were nuclear ready and many different levels of jobs required top secret clearances.

The real question, whether Trump or Biden, is why is the governments accountability of classified information so lax.  If it is that bad with them, there is probably many other places it’s lying around.

John Frank did you like fire watch better than KP.  I liked outside man better than inside man as you were left alone.  Fire watch at Fort Leonard Wood in 1971 with concrete floors and metal Quonset hut barracks made about as much sense as guarding the motor pool with a “wooden” rifle.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2023, 08:52:16 AM »
REAP: Me gets the varied distinction.
In basic everyone had to do 1 fire watch. It was I believe a 4 hour shift. Guardin garbage cans or whatever. Marchin back and forth and doin correct military turnarounds. And it was 2 soldiers at a time on opposite ends. And you better do it correctly as any officer or drill could show up at any time.

KP is KP. Again in basic everyone has to do a 12 hour shift one time. Mine with that Colonel in AIT was a bit extreme.

Here a difference though. COMPANY WATCH. Each night a enlisted man and NCO must stay at COMPANY COMMANDERS office. The NCO snozzes out and the low enlisted must stay awake to man phone or if someone comes into office. If phone rings enlisted answers and say's hold on. Then one must wake NCO to do the talkin. Same with if someone enters office. That night the NCO was SUPPLY SARGE. That how I opted out of GRAD PARADE. I was not about to partake in that CLOWN show and spend a hour cleanin my M-14 and turnin it into HIM. He arranged everythin.

TOP SECRET,TOP SECURITY. There is a difference. It remained with me thru-out service. DUGWAY PROVIN GROUND is off-limits to civilians. Prior approval is needed and that only allows in the little city area of DUGWAY. Back then it A CBR facility and NASTY SHIT goin on there. Largest ARMY base in USA and unless you live in northern UTAH no one evens knows the place exists. It's your modern day AREA 51. And because me trained there and me MOS became CBR and I did that job overseas that classifacation of TOP SECRET,TOP SECURITY followed. And I was sworn in to never reveal anythin about me ventures. Although these years later I see a lot of VETS talkin about their experiences and more DOCS are bein DE-CLASSIFIED. And with the new PACK ACT,I'm even thinkin of chimin in. Anyhow. THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE. I wish I could say the same to TRUMP,but high school,no count. And wait a second. NOBODY in that family goin back generations and today has ever SERVED.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2023, 07:49:43 AM »
you do  understand nobody in the Biden family has served either - In addition to honoring these brave men and women, I hope that President Biden and former presidents Bush and Clinton reflected on the fact that some who are buried at Arlington are there because they — like Trump — avoided being drafted in 1968. Therefore, someone who probably could not afford college, or have the background or connections, had to go into the Army.

Bill Clinton received educational deferments from 1963 to 1968 so that he could attend Georgetown, and after graduating, accept a Rhodes scholarship to attend Oxford. However, in 1968, when the law that allowed men to receive deferments even for graduate or law school was changed, Clinton received his draft notice. But, to avoid being drafted in 1968, Bill Clinton used his connections to get permission to join the ROTC at the University of Arkansas law school. This permitted him to avoid the draft and allowed him to return to Oxford to complete his master’s. Moreover, in 1969 when he was returning from England, President Nixon instituted a draft lottery. When Clinton received a number that would have ensured that he would not be selected, he reneged on the commitment to join the ROTC with no penalty.

After graduating from Yale in 1968, President George W. Bush used his family connections to allow him to enlist in the Texas Air National Guard for a six-year stint as a pilot. He did this because it became clear that President Johnson would not activate the Guard to go to Vietnam but would rely instead on the active forces to fight that bloody conflict. Therefore, it became almost impossible to get into the Guard in 1968, especially for someone like Bush who had a low score (in the 25th percentile) on the pilot test, and also had an arrest record. Moreover, in Bush’s last two years, his attendance at Guard meetings dropped off, he lost his pilot certification but, unlike most of these, he was not recalled to active duty.

Biden not only received deferments for his undergraduate days at the University of Delaware, but for three years of law school at Syracuse University. When his education deferments expired in 1968, Biden requested a deferment based on the fact he had asthma as a teenager. He did this in spite of the fact that, according to his own book, he was a star athlete in high school and in college played intramural sports and was a lifeguard in the summer.

Politicians at the highest level never serve, they are all the same.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2023, 09:06:44 AM »
GLEN: Whys you force messs to go into this EXPLAINATION. When I post it about experiences in me LIFE. YOU GOOGLE and then you WRONG. This is gonna be a long EXPLAINATION.
Where to start:
I'll start with BILLY BOY CLINTON and his future HILLARY. I'M well aware of that FUC and how he avoided. TOO say I dislike the fellow is putin it mildly. And his know wife,HILLARY BRAINS,she a beaut. POLITICS makes for strange bedfellows. If not for their kid CHELSY they would have divorced years ago. But wait. In recent times and old standards,FORMER PRESIDENTS,there must be a TOP SECRET DOC that they can't. And I will say this again about HILLARY. I just graduated from BASIC and got to watch TV after a 12 week hiatus and there the BITCH at DEM national convention in CHICAGO leadin protesters against VIET. Mayor DALY was restrained. HE should have used M-16's and killed them all. FUCKIN DRAFT DODGERS would then see in real what they missin out in VIET.

WE was talkin about FAMILY'S. BIDEN'S SON BEAU SERVED. IRAQ. Again. If someone has a history as BIDEN has of ASTHME,it immmppposssible to serve. I gets your short termed examples of intermuaral sports and lifeguard. Those are short term events and I doubts he ever rescued a distress swimmer. I said this before. Can't have someone needin to be on a puffer in any critical job or any jop in VIET. And he would never have made it in BASIC. He would have WASHED out.

BUSHY BABY. Member we talkin about FAMILY'S. YOU kiddin RIGHT. His DAD former PRESIDENT was a DISTINQUIHED PILOT in WWII. Was awarded the FLYIN CROSS. Shot down over PACIFIC. Served distinquishly. If he kid a COWARD,his old man should be the one concerned.

I'll go to me FAMILY. Years ago tracin family history which me cousin's son did. Traced it back to the days of KATHREN THE GREAT of RUSSIA. Her eastern borders were barren. She asked GERMANS to come and gave them land to settle. And it worked. I'M GERMAN. Then came along the last CZAR of RUSSIA NICHOLAS somethin. He took away their RIGHTS. MEEES GRANDFATHER was conscripted to serve 4 years in RUSSIAN ARMY. HE did. Upon his service release he was able to migrate to USA. LUCKY for me DAD and other offspring. Others stayed and in WWII were all slaughted by RUSSIANS or sent to GULAGS and DIED. So me wants to say this. I had 7 uncles on me fathers side and 6 uncles that married me aunts on that side. On me MOM'S side,had 5 uncles who were from AUSTRIA. They all SERVED. My MOM used to say to me DAD, Because his family was from VOLGA area and she from AUSTRIA. YOU lower GERMAN and ME UPPER. Back to ME. I saw what goin on in VIET. I'M in college. And me POOR. I'M workin and makin good money while attendin school. Me DAD been dead for 9 years. He might have said "STAY IN SCHOOL". But he not around and it ME decision. Even if he was I were decidin it time to go. TRADITION. And I gots to say. MEEESS got plenty of male cousins and alot younger. But I has 9 that my age. They no go. DEFERMENTS. I dropped out of college to go. Only one in family that served. Yooousse either got it or you don't and PROUD OF IT. 1968.

SINCE JOHN FRANK ARMY hates that BAD TOE,FAT BOY TRUMP. He the perfect example of DRAFT DODGER.
(1) I went to a MILITARY HIGH SCHOOL. My experience in 4 years far outweighs anyone that was ever ACTIVE.
(2) In FRANCE on D-DAY. Refused to go to cemetary 20 miles away even though the frenchies were gonna protedk drive. HIS COMMENT" ANYONE in that cemetary who DIED fightin is a FOOL. ONLY FOOLS would DIE FIGHTIN.
(3) TRUMP on KERRY. This be tough boy talk. KERRY a COWARD. Anyone caught and in a PRISON OF WAR CAMP is a COWARD. This from FAT BOY who spends his life in basement at MARSS A LUGO drinkin diet cokes and TWINKIES. Me guesssesss he knows all about isolation and treatment.

Anyhow MOTTO,feel free to resond.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2023, 10:58:17 AM »
MOTTO,yoouse wrong about one thin. There's were alot of common DRAFT DODGERS that at time were not RICH or POLITICALLY connected. Just ask that A-HOLE gun toten, NRA FUCK,who goes: "I WILL DEFEND ME COUNTRY AT ANY COST:. TED NUGENT. He's a fine one. Look how he evaded. THERE'S a SICK FUC.

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2023, 11:57:19 AM »
Two points:

Bad toe Trump called McCain a loser because of his time as a POW.  McCain had more courage, loyalty and service in one toe, than Trump had in his entire body.

Second, 76 Army National Guard units were mobilized during Vietnam, more than 9000 served in Vietnam, over 100 died. 

Trump is a bullshit artist, Joe Biden, is no shining star either.  Hopefully Trump will never stain the hollowed grounds of Arlington.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2023, 12:35:08 PM »
REAP,you right. I said KERRY.
Also I get the NATIONAL GUARD or STATE GUARD. I'ss knows who had to go after the end of VIRT conflict.
IRONIC as everyone tried to get in both as VIET was draftin. Nowadays they go.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2023, 02:11:32 PM »
My point was I don't believe Trump or Biden "aka the big guy" had valid reasons not to serve, they both have the benefit that rich or connected people have.  I don't hold it against either as I don't know what I would have done as a young lad.   My dad served in Korea small island in the east indies called something like moritia.  He did not want to go but had no choice in those days.  Clinton's the worst.  I am a Trump fan because he turned the political world upside down and called out anybody and everybody.  I can understand not liking draft dodgers as you did the right thing for your country but  deferments are deferments if you going to believe Bidens 6 you might as well believe Trump's 5.   Politicians are all the same CROOKS!!!!!!!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2023, 10:39:26 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY wants to clarify some thins.
Heis ARMY: But lets get some straight. He has never attended a GRADUATION.
YOOOUSE all member his HIGH SCHOOL,a CATHOHLIC one. He hated bein there. WE from C'VILLE in me class and there were 9 of us that commuted were looked upon as low class SCUM. The rest came from RICH parents in a class of 108. It nice to know out of that 108,56 are now deceased and us SCUM are still alive. I've never attended a CLASS re-union. YA know WHY!. OURS class PRESIDENT,ROGER KANINSE all around supposidly nice guy and MERIT scholar went VEGITSBLE to avoid DRAFT. That right: He went underground and hid in a COMMUNE for 8 years. While the 5 of us males fom C'VILLe all scum served. 3 NAVY and 2 ARMY. Their were 6 others out of class that SERVED,the rest males yoooused DEFERMENTS for school and then that rattin out and married and procreated to AVOID. Here what they wrote about JOHN FRANK ARMY in one of their newsletters: JOHN FRANK was in and UNCLE SAM was holdin his hand. WHAT the FUC that suppsied to MEEN. So'S I gets a newsletter. ROGER comin to next re-union. JOHN FRANK ARMY E-mails back and says if that FUC is attendin You won't be seein me. I'll anilate the FUC. The re-union commiteee responds back. We LOVE ROGER. And he asks for forgiveness. And JOHN FRANK ARMY responds. In your CRAZY RELIGIOUS WORLD,and GOD help ya, It don't work in the same SANE world thats I live in
. I will be glad to attend in future once that SHITTIN DRAFT DODGER is DEAD and me still alive. Never heard from them since.

I'M tryin to say. Because It was RICH vrs POOR decades ago I refused to attend HIGH SCHOOL GRAD. It carried on. Never have I ever attended a GRADUATION. Like I say A FUCKIN CLOWN SHOW. You gets the CLOWNS all HAPPY goin on stage to get diplomas and then throwin hats and tassles in air. BARNUM and WRIGLEY the show is. So'S JOHN FRANK ARMY sayin: He never went to a GRAD ceremony. HIGH SCHOOL,MILITARY,BS,MS,CAPS. Just send me diploma and transcrips. And JOHN FRANK ARMY never had individuals take any tests for him. He be extrmely SMART. Can we say the same about BADS TOE. Accusations he had others,and that not surpizin.
SOOOEGLEN. You like this GUY huh. Inherited everthin from his crooked OLD MAN. Then proceeded because of MONEY to BANKRUP everythin. And if yoy think DRAFT DODGER because he got pictures with XI and ROCKET BOY that makes the LYIN FUC a HERO, Then take a look at his PICTURE with the FUCKIN MURDERER KYLE RITTENHOSE,the KID who should be put in GAS CHAMBER.

I'ss got more to say,but in 5 hours is the PHILLY fanactics game. 

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal