Author Topic: Mike Pence explains classified documents  (Read 1593 times)

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
Mike Pence explains classified documents
« on: January 24, 2023, 03:47:15 PM »
Nothing to see here folks….keep moving along.  Mike Pense today after consulting with God on his private line had this to say.  “Folks, I ain’t no dumbass like Donald Tramp.  These documents, were only secret to protect Fox Neews!  One was a letter from Tucka Karlsum explaining that he was a dumbass, a redneck, and got hiz reportin degree from Marvel Komics.  The other docuctment was from the King hizself, chapuion gulfer, and wurld clazz clown mizza dunald.  It said he wud sorry but George Santos was gonna be the next vice-President as he was the only other direct decedent of George Washington beside…you know Mizza Trump”

So nuttin to see folks……remember Mike ain’t from that Floridah state like those too….no sah, he is Indian bred from Columbus jest like….the USTA….
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Mike Pence explains classified documents
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 11:18:04 AM »
gonna say somethin here. A longshot guess with BIDEN classified. Me thinks he kept somethins regardin IRAG and his son BEAU deployment there. Or maybe about his son's military career. Important to him and no one else. After all,BEAU got a BRONZE STAR and Me military wonders HOE THE HELL HE GOT that. I doubts anythin of significance is in BIDEN classified DOCS. AS for PENCE,he most likly hidin SHIT for TRUMP. And none of this matters. NO ONE ever gonna reveal what in any of DOCS.

Mottoman65

• Top Claimer
Re: Mike Pence explains classified documents
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 02:13:56 PM »
They are going to spend years investigating all these documents on all these politicians and you are correct they never going to reveal anything that matters.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal