Author Topic: Latest on Nicky Boys Sandals Sentencing  (Read 19341 times)

TimTimTimbo

• Stakes Horse
Re: Do you agree Nicky Boy Sandals should be allowed home confinement?
« Reply #30 on: December 04, 2022, 01:42:49 AM »
60 months is my guess

He deserves every one of them

7thalongrail

• NW-1
« Reply #31 on: December 04, 2022, 07:39:08 AM »
Any other over/under guesses? 

I look forward to reading all of the support letters from Michelle Crawford, Cassie, Mr Benson, Mr Grundy, Mr Fink, Moo Koo, Jonathan Klee Stables, the Millers, Joey B, and all of his other supporters, partners, and profiteers…

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #32 on: December 04, 2022, 09:16:56 AM »
I'm sure when all this went down a couple years ago surricks attorney(s) told him that from here out he was going to be a Saint. You help old ladies cross the street, you feed the hungry and house the poor and if the opportunity arises you pull children from a burning building.

Helping out less fortunate is always good. But did Nicky do any of this before the indictments? I highly doubt it and I also doubt any judge is going to be influenced by his noble actions of the past couple years.

I'm thinking he gets 5 years but will do about half that.

JUICEJUNKIES

• Living Legend
  • ↑↑↑Dan Nance, a classic↑↑↑
« Reply #33 on: December 04, 2022, 11:00:46 AM »
I HOPE THEY ASS FUCK THIS MOTHER FUCKER AND ALL THE OTHERS AND THE ONES WHO THINK THEY GOT AWAY.   I HOPE THE NASTINESS MOTHER FUCKER ASS FUCKS THEM UNTIL THEY COWER IN A CORNER FOR DAYS WITH SWOLLEN EYES AND IT SETS IN THAT THEY ARE FUCKING SCUM.   ANY DEFENDER OF THIS FUCKING SHIT SHOULD HAVE THEIR FUCKING THROAT STOPPED WITH A NOOSE.   

ITS DISGUSTING.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #34 on: December 04, 2022, 11:33:40 AM »
I vote for 30 years in Attica, I’m hoping he does State prison no easy Club Fed

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #35 on: December 04, 2022, 11:38:44 AM »
 2 yrs home  confinment

u herd it here first
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Mazola

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #36 on: December 04, 2022, 11:52:33 AM »
2 yrs home  confinment

u herd it here first
Pigeon hunting? ngc3

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: December 04, 2022, 02:29:58 PM »
and to all u supporters of this .go fuck yourself

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #38 on: December 04, 2022, 02:47:26 PM »
THERE IS ZERO CHANCE OF HOME CONFINEMENT.  THIS INDIVIDUAL WILL DO TIME AT BELEIVE ME THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLUB FED ANYMORE.   PRISON IS PRISON.

THE SOUTHERN DISTRICT OF NEW YORK IS THE GATEKEEPER TO HELL.  TRUTHFULLY, THE OVER/UNDER IS 48 AS PER EARLIER POST----IN MY EXPERIENCE THIS IS AN "OVER!"   FURTHER, THIS FELL HAS THE OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE CHARGE AND THAT WILL NOT GO AWAY.  IF HE WAS MARRIED 10 YEARS AND HAD THREE CHILDREN AND RAN A CHARITY FOR 10 YEARS THE OVER /UNDER IS STILL OVER 48.   I DON'T THINK ANYONE REALIZES HOW SERIOUS THESE CHARGES ARE AND THE TRUTH IS---THIS FELLA PLED GUILTY AND READ THE CHARGES IN COURT AND HIS PLEA.   THE JUDGE THEN QUESTIONED HIM IF HE UNDERSTOOD WHAT HE JUST PLED TO AND AGREED WITH THE STIPULATIONS.   THE JUDGE WOULD NOT OF ACCEPTED THE PLEA UNLESS THIS WAS DONE PROPERLY AND CONVINCINGLY.   THIS FEDERAL JUDGE AS MOST ARE VERY FAIR.   BUT, KILLING HORSES OR ANY PET IN TODAYS SOCIETY IS A NO NO. 

THIS FELLA CANNOT REBUTT HIS PLEA AS IT WAS TAKEN UNDER OATH---IF HE DOES IT IS A PERJURY CHARGE ON TOP OF THE CURRENT CHARGES.   FURTHER, THE JUDGE WILL SEE THRU THE LIES AND THE PROSECUTORS DO  NOT WANT TO WASTE TIME ON CHASING LIES.  THE PROFFER WAS NOT USED FOR A REASON---THERE WAS NO CREDIBILITY OF THE WITNESS.  MANY PROFFERS ARE USED AND CREDITS ARE ISSUED TO THE INFORMANT WITH TRUTHFUL INFORMATION.   AGAIN, IF ANY INFORMATION WAS STATED AND WAS FALSE THIS IN FACT COULD LEAD TO ADDITIONAL CHARGES.

THIS WAS NOT A ONCE IN A LIFETIME CRIME---THIS WAS A WELL THOUGHT OUT PLAN TO DEFRAUD THE PUBLIC AS WELL AS EVERY OWNER, TRAINER AND DRIVER IN THE INDUSTRY.  THIS CRIME IS PRE-MEDITATED AND WAS PLANNED AND CONSPIRED BY A GROUP OF INDIVIDUALS---FURTHER, IN A CONSPIRACY THE PROSECUTORS COULD IN FACT PROVE THAT THERE WAS A CONSPIRACY TO DEFRAUD AND IF PROVEN ALL COULD BE CHARGED ADDITIONALLY WITH CONSPIRACY.   THAT WOULD VEIL THE CRIMES OF ONE DEFENDANT TO ALL DEFENDANTS AND TRULY ALL WOULD BE GUILTY TO ALL OF THE CRIMES EVEN IF THEY DID NOT PARTICIPATE IN THAT PART OF THE CONSPIRACY.

IN CRIMINL LAW YOU ARE GUILTY IF YOU PARTICIAPTE "KNOWINGLY OR UNKNOWINGLY" IN A CRIME.  THIS MEANS YOU MAY NOT EVEN KNOW YOU ARE COMMITTING CRIME WITH A CONSPIRATOR AND STILL BE GUILTY OF THAT CRIME.

THIS WAS DEFINITELY A CONSPIRACY IN MY OPINION---AND TRUTHFULLY, THE VICTIMS ARE FAR AN WIDE.  THE CIVIL ISSUES ARE ABOUT TO START AND IF I WAS INVOLVED AND I AM NOT I WOULD LOOK TO CLASS ACTION CIVIL SUITS IN THE MILLIONS AGAINST ALL OF THESE CRIMINALS WHO DEFRAUDED ALL OF THESE FOLKS --THINK ABOUT THE HORSES THAT WERE SOLD BY INFLATED VALUES, ILLEGAL TRAINING BILLS, DEFRAUDING BETTORS, BREEDERS, MARE OWNERS, STALLION OWNERS, ETC.

ENOUGH SUITS COULD BE FILED TO FORCE EVERYONE INVOLVED IN BANKRUPTCY BUT RECALL FRAUD CANNOT BE DISCHARGED IN BK COURT.   THESE OBTAINED JUDGMENTS COULD BE ENFORCED NATIONWIDE FOR THE LIFE OF THESE PARTICIPANTS. 

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS CLUB FED.  THESE FOLKS LIVES HAVE BEEN RUINED BY THEIR ACTIONS---NO ONE ELSE.  THEY DID THESE CRIMES AND THEY BENEFITTED AND NOW THEY WILL PAY THE PRICE WITH TIME AND RESTITUTION.   

THE JUDGE IS VERY RESPECTED AND HONORABLE AND I AM SURE THAT SHE WILL EXAMINE THE FACTS AND MAKE THE SENTENCE ACCORDINGLY.

THE LETTERS THAT WERE SUBMITTED ON BEHALF OF THIS GENTLEMAN WAS FROM UNKNOWN PEOPLE---NO ONE OF SUBSTANCE THAT CARRIED ANY WEIGHT---NOTHING.   THE PROSECUTORS WILL HAVE THEIR DAY AND WILL REFUTE THE INFORMATION.   MOST DEFENSE ATTORNEYS DO IN FACT RECOMMEND A DIVORCE BEFORE SENTENCING BECAUS E THE SPOUSE WILL BECOME COLLATERAL DAMAGE FOR THE RESITUTION.   THEY WILL HIDE ASSETS THIS WAY---AS THE WIFE WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE THAT ARGUMENT.   THIS MARRIAGE TRUTHFLLY HAS NO BEARING ON THE SENTENCING.

THIS IS A SERIOUS CRIME AND THE SENTENCE WILL BE JUSTIFIED BY A VERY RESPECTED FEDERAL JUDGE!

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #39 on: December 04, 2022, 04:54:10 PM »
Your grammar and spelling are disgraceful.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: December 04, 2022, 05:39:13 PM »
great comments Counselor, I agree, he'll do time and with any justice, some of his friends will be in the same club as he is

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: December 05, 2022, 06:12:09 AM »
It is kind of what I said Counselor but, in 900 less words.

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: December 05, 2022, 08:34:40 AM »
It is kind of what I said Counselor but, in 900 less words.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.. i have several attorneys in my family and usually their answers are yes or no whenever i ask them a question.. 😂

bond

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: December 05, 2022, 08:59:15 AM »
I believe that "prisons" are vastly different depending where the Court sends you.

The Feds may send you to jail--but once in there--the Warden owns your ass. He can do whatever he pleases with you--and in the Cases of Polisino-who is supposedly dying from a heart condition--and Grasso-who has a few very serious health conditions---the Warden can send them home to do home confinement for as long as needed-so they better have a Warden who doesn't like sickos in his prison.
Correct me if I'm wrong.

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: December 05, 2022, 09:18:24 AM »
The Federal Bureau of Prisons are no strangers to dealing with old and sickly inmates. They have hospital prisons in the system. These two may find themselves in Springfield , Missouri. If there are no beds, they often send home guys who have served a good portion of their time. These two need a couple of shower parties before they can think about staying home.
 Now, if they had money and political power...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry Plays every race not a few mind bets
    Today at 08:33:05 PM
  • Unclejerry: Uncle Jerry just gives out the Trifecta At Mohawk with 7-1 winner
    Today at 08:14:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Go to Unc Jerrys Mohawk Thread for actual bets. and then Go Blowe
    Today at 07:35:50 PM
  • Unclejerry: WBM Post Drag actual race start 7;20 Go Blowe
    Today at 07:21:24 PM
  • Unclejerry: WBM turn off the sound, it's much better, Go Blowe
    Today at 06:59:01 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Let’s go!!!
    Today at 01:02:56 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Sweet
    Today at 01:02:48 PM
  • Superpuncher110099: Their off and racing
    Today at 01:02:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal