Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 28256 times)

EPM

• Elite
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2022, 07:27:35 AM »
I'm 0 for 3 in posted plays on here this year ...That being said I'm going over Saints/Raiders

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2022, 07:47:15 AM »
I must admit I thought Matt Ryan might have success in a new environment..Alon g the lines of Stafford...I wasn't thinking superbowl but I never thought they would tell him to ride the pine half way thru the season

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2022, 04:40:16 PM »
Take 5 night numpers  were excatly the same as the afternoon..never seen that b4
just seen a thing said odds on that happening are like over 1 and 330 billion

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2022, 04:46:24 PM »
Nobody had all 5 in afternoon but 52 or something had all 5 at night and it only paid $700 and change..That's nuts..its hard enough to get 3 bumpers you get all 5 and only get back $700 wow

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2022, 06:06:06 AM »
How about these guys winning fishing tournaments putting wieghts in the fish..think they took out over 100 k...My Boss has family that was in some of tournaments..He said they even put a pair of plyers in a fish  68xv.2
Jfa..What would you do to these smucks if you were in fishing derby against them and they got caught stuffing fish with wieght??I know it wouldnt be pretty....You be Army

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2022, 06:07:37 AM »
Google fishermen caught cheating

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 30, 2022, 06:55:03 AM »
Gots to say sumthin about Steel last week. Since COWLIN safe in he job andnot about to get fired no matter how Steel do he fukin up this team. He stated Mitch would start last week and then FRIESDAY it would be pick your nose boy. So PICK so appropretly named throws 3 more inters. In 2 and 1/2 games the rook has now thrown 8 inters and fumbled losin the pigskin twice. I'll let all mathamaticians how that speels out for a season. Records that will stand until football be no more or a comet smashes into PUTIN or MAR-A-LAGO.
Sensing I have no chance on me future bets with STEEL,I went to ELGIN,GRAND VICTORIA to wager each week.
Here me bet this week...
A $50.00 3 team parley:
(1) New England/Jets OVER 45.
     Bellocheck another who not know who to start at QB. He starts JONES and because the home fans booin and chantin for rookie he yanks him. Who knows who startin.
     Not only QB,but every week he lists on injury report more than half the team as questionable. He do need a win though after bein slaughted by the worst QB inNFL.
(2) PACKERS +10.5.
      Never seen a line before with RODGERS gettin that many points,EMBARESIN. He knows it. He gonna go pass happy even if he has no receivers. Hill be bitchin on every throw for pass interferanc and want roughin the passer on every sack. He good at crybabbbing at officials and half the time they give it to him. Me knows PACK playin BILLS at home,but after game all bettors who bet BILLS will be sayin:GOD,how could I have not bet RODGERS get 10.5.
(3) Bengals/Browns OVER 45.
     Should be a wild game. It over for BROWNS if they not win. And it the DOG POUND and the hometown fans will be throwin all kins of garbage at BENGALS bench and sidelines. A empty keg of beer that they downed could smack Burrow in skull and even if he have helmet on,it won't save him.

GO STEELERS.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: October 30, 2022, 07:01:00 AM »
Lol Dog pound...ha ha...you see the look on thier faces when Joe Flacco Flacco Flacco and the Jets Jets Jets stormed back late and beat them.. ngc3

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: October 30, 2022, 07:03:29 AM »
Jfa Ima goone root for your Parlay...As long as Bills win...I dont care about the cover

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: October 30, 2022, 07:07:52 AM »
Browns be better when Desean I did nothing wrong Watson hits the field...He can Ball...He likes to get his back rubbed a little to much but he can ball

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: October 30, 2022, 07:12:02 AM »
I was with my X and we had the Jets Browns game on she told me her Friend was at the game...Around about 3rd i told her it gotta  be tough for them to be jets fans...they go most games...what a blast the must have had with that ending  ngc3

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: October 30, 2022, 07:22:00 AM »
My Boss nit a Burro fan...he start talking stupid about Joe Shiesty...then i said what you talking about..he goes you see how he dresses...That foo dont know you dont jydge a book by its cover..so what he dresses Sharp.  ..He can ball,nice young man,his moms a milf and he was great in the movie Home Alone...Joe says..."you look good you feel good you feel good you play good"

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2022, 07:31:52 AM »
Google fishermen caught cheating
new video out on youtube this guy saying  they won millions ..Idk about that,but...guees the wieghts were 2 pound balls wrapped if fish filet so you couldnt feel the wieght balls

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2022, 07:57:30 AM »
EPM. When me young I was quite the fisherman. Mostly river but went a lot to OXFORD Wisconsin to fish lake and channels. As a kid fished Lake ELISABETH, in TWIN LAKES Wisconsin as my DAD bought a cottage on lake.He passed at 42 and me MOM sold it.
Me and a friend at 18 went on a 2 week excursion to fish KENTUKY LAKE,REELFOOT LAKE in TENNESEE, and GREERS FERRY in ARKANSAS. At GREERS they were having a PRO TOURNAMENT and they were askin for observers to be in boat for $50.00. My friend jumped at oppurtunity. He goin we can learn so much. I declined. You had to sit in boat from 5AM till 7PM. Not my cup of tea. Besides no one could teach me anythin,I new how to fish quite good. Here's my point. Back then you had observer in every boat. Impossible to CHEAT. Don't understand how this changed. You would think with more prize money on the line,this would be a requirement as opposed honesty. Maybe its because more fisherman particapate now and can't get enough to observe or maybe back then and now only ARKANSAS requires it.
I gave up fishin after I exited ARMY. Gave all me equipment to me brother because he went campin alot and had 2 young daughters. I did ask him once I need me huge tackle box because I wanted to take ANDREA fishin a few times in MICHIGAN. I gives the box back to him and I ask,WHY the surgeon gloves in it. He goes:I ain't baitin hooks and takin fish of hooks with slime all over me hands. I laughed me ass off. I always barehanded. Told him that what water for. One last thin. My neice married a former college all-star hockey player. He be a fisherman and me niece now can outfish anyone. I gots a gicantic tackle box I bought from a couple who were drug addicts. Don't know were they got it from,but they came up to me truck and wanted to sell it for $20.00, I opened it and it was 4 layer. I looked at all the tackle,lures and saw the thin was worth at least minumum $500.00. I gave them $50.00. They were delighted and I assume off to drug dealer.I still have some poles and spinnin reels,a fly rod and me most precious a antique bamboo pole the goes out 12 feet. And youcan catch anythin on it. Bamboo won't break or crack unless a panda bear munchin on it. If I ever fish again,it will be HUCK FINN,TOM SAWER style usins that pole along FOX river. People will laugh,but but me will catch more than them. But in reality startin next spring I'm going to do alot of Metal detectin. Old coins will be me specialty.

I've ranted enough. In closin,it not surprizin Fish tornaments have turned to cheatin. It surprizen that the fucs thought they would not be caught.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2022, 08:10:42 AM »
Correction onme parley. It Patriots/JETS OVER 40. Kept on lookin at BROWNS game.
Me tic has it right.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal