Author Topic: DOGS,MANS best friend.  (Read 29490 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: DOGS,MANS best friend.
« Reply #255 on: August 16, 2023, 03:10:09 PM »
EPM: I know long delay on reportin on BISON. These guys and girls are quick. You want to stay at a minimum of 100 yards away from them. They can cover 100 yards in 6 seconds.

WEeese on a highway in UPPER PENISULA in a NATIONAL FOREST and barren. I says to my bud,pull over I gots to take a leak. I walks about 2 feet into woods and I'm drainin. I looks up and 2 feet from me is a BLACK BEAR. To this day I'M still not sure who was more startled. I back away and he or she just looked at me. I'm thinkin it did not like the smell of the urine .

Typically, Lil Crank Frank is rappin' on subjects of which he knows nothing.

BISON:  It is true that where the buffalo roan has been dangered of late.  The injured parties mistakenly did not grab hold of big wooly-bully by the horns - swing onto his back and show him who's boss.

As for the tale of the bare.  The only reason old Mr. blak bare let Franklin run off is he stunk so bad he mistaked him for BigFoot

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #256 on: August 16, 2023, 03:44:30 PM »
And of course 7 iron who in his lifetime with his family has only watched his lawn and garden grow and still has fantasy's about his grade school days with CATHOHLIC NUNS.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #257 on: August 18, 2023, 10:17:00 PM »
Although JOHN FRANK ARMY had CATS.
Me proooblem hers is the BREED.
Ya see,because me losin me vision in right eye. I've lost 40% and gonna have surgery to stop. GLUECOMA me has in both eyes. Gonna have surgery in me right eyeball. Thats cuttin into eyeball not laser. Me other ball is stable at 10% loss. My vision has gone to shit. I'ss got a 80%chance that surgery works. If not I will be totally blind in me right eye in 2 years. Then they will work on me left eyeball that has a greater chance at success.
But that not what me bitchin about. I'm talkin about DOGS.
YA know if in some years I goes BLIND. The GERMAN SHEPARD be my buddy. I would prefer one retired from force that attacks crims. And on the other hand knows how to walk. But SHEPARDS ain't prefered anymore as pets. CHIWAWAS, POODLES, don't know what ones call anything from the BRIT empire,I would say MUTTS. But since JOHN FRANK ARMY 100% GERMAN ,the GERMAN SHEPARD RULES. GOD SAVE THE BREED.
Hitler had a german shepard, fine looking dog.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #258 on: August 19, 2023, 06:13:16 AM »
Contemporary logic would say if Hitler was alive today he would have a poodle.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2023, 09:26:19 PM »
I can't see. I get what goin on here, because I can see back. Ain't intelligence WONDERFUL.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #260 on: August 20, 2023, 09:29:24 PM »
Contemporary logic would say if Hitler was alive today he would have a poodle.

Actually a GoldenDoodle.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #261 on: August 20, 2023, 09:35:22 PM »
XYX. Mr. SHIT young SPECULATO. Would't you like to know.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #262 on: August 20, 2023, 09:57:35 PM »
XYX. Mr. SHIT young SPECULATO. Would't you like to know.

Ease up on the bottle Johnny "My Boi" Frank. You must have been goin strong today you into your second handle already?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #263 on: August 20, 2023, 10:22:15 PM »
Put it this way XYZ. Had a good day playin in a FREE tournry. And the puzzle for you to fiqure out. And it easy.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #264 on: September 10, 2023, 09:00:23 PM »
This just in.. Grizzly bear attack Montana near big sky... Helicopter took the guy outta there but don't know if he's gonna make it

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #265 on: September 11, 2023, 07:21:56 PM »
If your going to be a bear, Be a GRIZZLY... 8) 8) 8)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #266 on: September 15, 2023, 11:26:52 PM »
Your WRONG. Read some great books on NORTHERN most fishin villages. And if you never have: It well known the POLAR BEAR is the most vicious in world. And not that a GRIZZLY would ever meet one,but the poor thin would be toast.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #267 on: September 16, 2023, 04:03:24 AM »
Guess the guys whole lower Jaw teeth included gone...wanted to be a good Samaritan and help a party out that had trouble locating a deer they shot..he had a gun on him but it misfired...

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #268 on: September 16, 2023, 09:52:46 AM »
Your WRONG. Read some great books on NORTHERN most fishin villages. And if you never have: It well known the POLAR BEAR is the most vicious in world. And not that a GRIZZLY would ever meet one,but the poor thin would be toast.

Say what?  haven't you ever seen the Coca-Cola skating poler bares?  They got them stocking hats on, smiling as they score on the ice.  Now - grizzly on the other hand ... Lil Crank Frank - sure;y to glory you remember the song, sing it out right now .. Davy Crockett, killed him a bar when he was only 3. 

Then again, don't forget about Yogi Bear ? remember him?  played for the Yankees.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
« Reply #269 on: September 17, 2023, 08:33:07 AM »
Say what?  haven't you ever seen the Coca-Cola skating poler bares?  They got them stocking hats on, smiling as they score on the ice.  Now - grizzly on the other hand ... Lil Crank Frank - sure;y to glory you remember the song, sing it out right now .. Davy Crockett, killed him a bar when he was only 3. 

Then again, don't forget about Yogi Bear ? remember him?  played for the Yankees.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 Ahhhhh OMG.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    Today at 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    Today at 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal