Author Topic: Tonight  (Read 4121 times)

Calhoun

• Elite
Tonight
« on: September 01, 2022, 09:55:22 AM »
The night that MAGA dies.

Biden gonna slap that bitch to death tonight.

bestbetter

• Open / FFA
Re: Tonight
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2022, 10:36:30 AM »
You really like whats going on now? You have to be a complete idiot... 73cv.2

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 12:19:02 PM »
You really like whats going on now? You have to be a complete idiot... 73cv.2
Actually, aside from global inflation, I love everything going on now.

Dealing with MAGA retards like you has never been easier.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2022, 02:20:23 PM »
president ron desantis thankfully coming soon

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2022, 08:22:14 PM »
president ron desantis thankfully coming soon
Amen!!!!!!!  As horrible as Biden has been as president, the liberal giants/liberal teacher's union/ immoral Hollywood and the libtard media in this country will continue to throw vast amounts of money into manipulating the news and elections in this country. A prime example of the manipulation is Fetterman.  Seriously, this moronic free-loader could actually get elected in PA. Tim Ryan in Ohio is another example.  The guy has never had a real job...aka Joe Biden Jr.  He's been in politics for 20 years and hasn't accomplished anything!!!!!!!!!!!  Dems keep trying to tell us how good the ecomomy is.  "Repeat a lie often enough and it becomes the truth"-Nazi Joseph Geobbels.  Oh, and lets not forget....somehow the Hunter/ Joe Biden corruption story just keeps getting swept under the rug..... 

Mailbox Money

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2023, 02:35:39 AM »
If the China connection was associated with a republican family, it would already be over and done! Baffles the hell out of me why this gets no traction towards prosecution!

wisha roder

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2023, 09:17:43 PM »
It gets no attention because Washington is being controlled by a liberal billionaire and his queer friends in the national media who are controlling what is reported.  You have a dipshit parasite for a president who has lived off the government for the last 50 years.  Kept Joe in the basement and out of the way before the election, controlled the media, assured themselves of a lengthy mail-in ballot period so they could harvest votes from ignorant people who just want the handouts to keep coming, and weaponized the IRS.  Old Joe gets elected and then he had a lot of favors to fill.  Surely you've noticed the "quotas" he's nominated into positions, and now this country has a whole lot of clueless office holders.  What a sorry ass bunch.  Of course, there's always Trump to keep bashing away at so that they can keep the attention away from the real issues affecting this country.  Stay tuned; the drug trade will get much.  .

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2023, 08:58:23 AM »
The drug trade is in US because it one of the biggest markets. FUC those that croak from illegal DRUGS. FUCKIN USA citizens want to use drugs. They willin to pay for them. And USA citizens got the moola to pay for them. The problem ain't drug smugs it the assholes that use in USA,just ask CRACKHEAD TRUMP JR. YA knows when me in NAM and most soldiers experimented with drugs for first time. Theys was everywhere. My favorite was HASH. Went to a OPIUM den with 3 others on a 3 day pass. It was a wild TRIP. Difference though all the SHIT over there was pure and clean. If KIDS and others today want to experiment half the time have no idea what in the drugs they takin. KIds especially, because their peer group doin it and they gonna try or be left out. Parents don't have no control over that. As a matter of fack,the parents most likely did the same thin when they young. DRUGS be here forever. No stoppin it. I stopped at 29,made up in my own mind to quit. Have not done since. Me VA DR. asks everytime when I see her. Weed legal here in Illinois is you partakin. I tell her I got no interest anymore. I'tripped enough when me young.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal