Author Topic: FOX shitcans BIRD NEST.  (Read 1850 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
FOX shitcans BIRD NEST.
« on: April 24, 2023, 04:41:03 PM »
FOX fires TUCKER because of BIRD NEST hairdo amongst other thins,like bein the second biggest LIAR in HISTORY behind the DRAFT DODGER.
FOX fires DAN BONGINO the total FUCKIN LUNATIC. Maybe the CRAZY FUC can get a JOP as a CRAZED MARINE DRILL INSTRUCTOR.
GOOD riddance to both.
NEXT UP:
(1) SEAN HANNITY. With his studio audience of 50 and not 1 with a education above the 6th grade and all RED NECKS. And SEAN loves it rilin them up because so he says he graduated from high school.
(2) The WITCH JUDGE on the 5. She gonna go down. Biggest TRUMP LOVER and LIAR of all time. If anyone should get the AXE she should. HENRY the 8ths wifes would agree.
(3) MARIE BARTIMO. IS she married. I need to look it up. What male would actually mate with that creature. She looks and speaks like she belongs in NEANDERTHAL period.
(4) LAURA. OPPOSIE of TUCKER looks.  SHE always smilin like FUC JOE BIDEN and his FAMILY. She rally needs to get BITCHED slapped a few times. She won't be smilin when she SHIT-CANNED for all her LIES.
(5) The lanky FUCKIN black dude. Don't know the FUCS name. Filled with hatred constantly. When the fuc guest hosts on the 5 he constantly interups JESSICA the DEMOCRAT on panel. Everyone is supposed to get 3 minutes to explain position. He had his turn and now it JESSICA'S. He interups her all the time with his nutcake conspiricy theories. I'D like to beat the FUC out of that UNCLE TOM BOY.

And speakin of JESSICA on the 5. She was not on all last week. She probably wanted to bring into discussion the DOMINION lawsuit and FOX refused. Gonna watch today and see if they dicuss BIRD NESTS FIRIN. They all afraid for their JOPS,so don't expect it.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
Re: FOX shitcans BIRD NEST.
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2023, 12:00:32 AM »
I hope they shit can that Jesse Watters! Loud mouth arrogant asshole!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal