Author Topic: THE NICKY SANDALS FILES ARE OPENED  (Read 20231 times)

offthepace

• NW-1
Re: THE NICKY SANDALS FILES ARE OPENED
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2022, 04:54:19 PM »
nostrathomas....y ou must have a program   you know the players(not many here know the true story of nicky) and his mommie and the rich guy    good for you!!!

smokingjoe

• Top Claimer
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2022, 05:11:20 PM »
Two separate sources claim Nick's wife has filed for divorce and bought a beach house in point pleasant in her mom's name.

To have to watch that piece of #@&- run down to the winner's circle at Freehold, knowing what he was doing to his horses at the time, make me want to hope  he hears that line from the movie Deliverance - squeal like a pig!

Frank the Zipper

• Stakes Horse
  • Shoot 'em up
« Reply #32 on: June 24, 2022, 06:25:45 PM »
Two separate sources claim Nick's wife has filed for divorce and bought a beach house in point pleasant in her mom's name.

To have to watch that piece of #@&- run down to the winner's circle at Freehold, knowing what he was doing to his horses at the time, make me want to hope  he hears that line from the movie Deliverance - squeal like a pig!

"YOU BETTER PRAY GOOD BOY"

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: June 24, 2022, 08:14:04 PM »

77z.chf  +  91zxa.1 = 91.jzail   O0 O0 O0 O0 O0   AND   11.mq 11.a :1

augustaandy

• Elite
« Reply #34 on: June 24, 2022, 09:33:02 PM »
is he going to brag in the jail that he was the leading trainer at Freehold?

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: June 24, 2022, 10:05:17 PM »
LUCTWAT YOU DUMB CUNT. YOU SERVE 85% OF YOUR SENTENCE BEFORE YOU CAN SEEK PAROLE. HE COULD END UP LIKE OAKES IN A JAIL WITH NO FENCES AND LOTS OF FREE TIME.

BUT MY GUESS IS NICKY DOES THE WHOLE NICKLE. HOWARD SCHNIEDLER WAS THE OWNER MOM WAS FUCKING

LAST I HEARD HE HAD CANCER.  WHAT I DON'T GET IS HOW NO ONE  FROM FREEHOLD,YONKERS

DIDN'T GET THE KNOCK ON THE DOOR. DOES ANYONE BELIEVE THAT THEY HAD NO IDEA WHAT HE

WAS DOING. BAD  GUY IN A BAD & DEAD GAME

Babinga

• 4 claimer
« Reply #36 on: June 24, 2022, 10:38:14 PM »
Maybe Nicky boy told the feds what they wanted to hear to get time off--but left the lid on the can holding the worms.

I believe he must tell them everything he knows or he could be in even bigger trouble.  IOWs, if they find out he held back knowledge of crime(s) he’ll likely regret it, starting with the loss of that five year sentence deal.

Babi

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #37 on: June 25, 2022, 07:35:13 AM »
Hammertime, there is no parole system in Federal prisons. There is a system of earning days of "Good Time" to reduce a sentence. It not much but, it is a motivation to behave. As for Oakes, I thought he got assigned to a level 4 facility. That equates to a medium security with a wall. No camp for him.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #38 on: June 25, 2022, 08:26:11 AM »
The federal. Good guy system is,,,every year of good behavior you get 30 days off your sentence

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: June 25, 2022, 08:54:59 AM »
The ones he was close with should be on edge. Miller, Coleman, Bongiorno, & others. It did not make sense. Nick was a laughingstock for years & then boom.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #40 on: June 25, 2022, 11:09:19 AM »
THERE IS NO PLEA DEAL IN PLACE.  THE PROSECUTOR CAN RECOMMEND ANYTHING THEY WANT BUT NOTHING IS BINDING TO THE JUDGE.  THE JUDGE ILL USE THE INFORMATION AND FACTS TO DECIDE ON THE FINAL SENTENCE.  THE JUDGE WILL CONSIDER THE FACTS AND HE HIMSELF WILL DECIDE ON THE APPROPRIATE SENTENCE.  THEREFORE, THIS SENTENCE COULD RANGE ANYWHEE BETWEEN THE GUIDELINES. 

FURTHER, ANYONE CAN APPEAR IN COURT FOR SENTENCING AND FURTHER ALL LETTERS BY ANYONE WILL BE READ BY THE JUDGE PRIOR TO SENTENCING.  THE SENTENCING DATA WILL BE REVIEWED PRIOR TO A SENTENCE BY THE JUDGE.  EVERYONE CAN SPEAK AT THE SENTENCING HEARING.

FURTHER, MANY HUSBANDS AND WIVES DO GET DIVORCED AS A STRATEGY TO HIDE FUNDS FROM RESTITUTION.  ALL FUNDS THAT CAN BE RACED BACK TO THE DEFENDANT CAN BE SEIZED.

THIS IS NOT OVER.   THERE ARE OTHER OWNERS AND TRAINERS UNDER INVESTIGATION AS THIS CASE ALLEGEDLY STARTED IN 2015 AT CHESTER.

FOR THOE INVOLVED WITH THIS GROUP SINCE 2015 OR THEREABOUTS, THERE IS MORE TO COME.  FURTHER, SEVERAL WELL KNOWN OWNERS MAY BE NOTICED SOON.

IT AIN'T OVER UNTIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!!!

Nostrathomas

« Reply #41 on: June 25, 2022, 08:19:18 PM »
nostrathomas....you must have a program   you know the players(not many here know the true story of nicky) and his mommie and the rich guy    good for you!!!
Thanks. Yeah, couldn't have done it without her. The power of the "P". A wise man once told me that one female pubic hair could pull a battleship across the Sahara desert - loaded with the 94th infantry. ;).

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #42 on: June 25, 2022, 08:32:07 PM »

I’m in disbelief he SANG

I'm not sure I've seen a dozen more pussy looking kids in my life.  Not only would he sing, he'd swallow, he bend over, the kid would have been annihilated just because 40 years ago. 

We really need more physical bullying back.  Kids need to learn how to be respectful and afraid. 

hammer0419

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #43 on: June 25, 2022, 08:50:48 PM »
EXPORTER WRONG CHOICE OF WORDS. BUT YOU MUST SERVE 85% OF YOUR SENTENCE. I KNOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE VISITED OAKES. NO FENCING TO BE FOUND. VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING IS DONE ON THE HONOR SYSTEM.

COUNSELOR

• Top Claimer
« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2022, 11:07:07 AM »
SEVERAL CORRECTIONS TO THE VARIOUS POST:
1.  OAKES IS IN LEWISBURG CAMP----NO FENCES.  ALL FEDERAL PRISIONS HAVE A CAMP TO DO THE WORK AT THE LOW, MEDIUM AND HIGH FACILITIES.
2.  EVERYONE SERVES 85% OF SENTENCES EXCEPT CREDITS:
DUE TO FIRST STEP ACT OF DECEMBER 2018 EACH INMATE EARNS 15 DAYS PER MONTH CREDIT FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR IF THEY PARTICIPATE IN EDUCATIONAL PROGRAMMING.  YOU MUST BE CONSIDERED LOW OR CAMP IN ORDER TO RECIEVE THESE CREDITS.
3.  CAMP IS NO WALK IN THE PARK EITHER.
4.  IF ANYONE HAS UNDER 11 POINTS THEY WILL GO TO CAMP UNLESS VIOLENT CRIME.  NONE OF THESE CRIMES FOR ANY OF THE CHARGED IS A VIOLENT CRIME BY FEDERAL STANDARDS.
5.  NO TWO INMATES CAN BE LOCATED WITH OTHERS INVOLVED IN THE SAME CRIME.
6.  ALL INMATES MUST BE HOUSED WITHIN 500 MILES OF THEIR FAMILY/HOME.
7.  ALL CAMP RESIDENTS DO WORK AND RECEIVE A PAY ONCE PER MONTH.  INCOME IS NORMALLY $25 TO $40 PER MONTH AND IF THERE IS RESTITUTION THE FEDEDS WILL KEEP THE PAYMENTS AND DEDUCT FROM RESTITUTION.  SOME CAMPS CHARGE $25/QUARTER IN RESTITUTION.
8.  ALL CAMPERS MUST BUY THEIR OWN NECESSARY PRODUCTS AT COMMISARY.
9.  ALL PAPERWORK IS CHECKED BY EXISTING INMATES TO SEE WHAT THE CHARGED CRIME WAS---THIS IS NOT AN EASY TASK FOR ANYONE.  ALL INMATES WILL SUFFER MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE.
10. ALL RULES ARE FOLLOWED TO THE T OR YOU WILL GO TO THE "SHU" FOR AN EXTENDED STAY.

NO GAMES FOLKS--THIS IS THE REAL DEAL !!!!!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal