Author Topic: THE NICKY SANDALS FILES ARE OPENED  (Read 20190 times)

Harness racer

• Elite
Re: THE NICKY SANDALS FILES ARE OPENED
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2022, 06:38:58 AM »
They should Light Nicky up with the drugs he used on the horses to see how fast those sandals can go...  ngc3

Will the horse painkillers work on his ass in the slammer?  He's going to need them.  He might be the cell block prom queen!

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2022, 10:01:22 AM »
I seem to remember when a number of posters said he'd never roll over, and no one would do time. WRONG, a lot of time being served and they're lives are ruined. It's about time. Who's next, do you really think they're done?

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2022, 10:24:10 AM »
good point jupiter
the difference this time is the feds were involved and they dont fuck around
they got the tip of the iceberg but still lots to go to clean things up

the thing that has always amazed me is that horse people ( trainers/owners) knew these fucks were stealing from them, forcing some of them out of the game and they never said shit, unbelievable

remington

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2022, 12:08:19 PM »
There are still a lot of trainers and drivers that should join him in jail.

dbharness

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2022, 12:22:59 PM »
Finally the day has come that something is going to happen to these low life idiots.  Now that something is happening and Nick will sit his ass in the slammer they will think about what they are injecting into these animals.  But greed usually gets in the way of the thought process so I am probably kidding myself when I think this.  We all knew Surick was cheating for years.  The kid came onto the scene out of no where and became leading trainer, and had a barn full of horses.  Improving off the claim by 3+ seconds sometimes.  Lou Pena, Sheldon Leford shit right there.  Same kind of stuff. 

I hope he ROTS in the jail cell they toss him in!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2022, 01:12:19 PM »
interesting that coleman had some 2 yr olds qualify at mohawk today

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2022, 01:27:50 PM »
good point jupiter
the difference this time is the feds were involved and they dont fuck around
they got the tip of the iceberg but still lots to go to clean things up

the thing that has always amazed me is that horse people ( trainers/owners) knew these fucks were stealing from them, forcing some of them out of the game and they never said shit, unbelievable

Excellent point!  Why didn't someone kick this scumbag's ass a long time ago?  He is a pussy and a complete piece of shit!  Someone should have served up justice a long time ago.  I will never own another racehorse and I don't bet Freehold; so he didn't steal anything from me.  How many of you can say he didn't steal from you in some form or another.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2022, 01:54:24 PM »
I’m not one bit surprised he sang. Cannot believe anyone who knows this loud mouth arrogant pos would be shocked   He is all about himself and would stab him mom in the back to save his own rear.

Harness racer

• Elite
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2022, 02:30:32 PM »
I’m not one bit surprised he sang. Cannot believe anyone who knows this loud mouth arrogant pos would be shocked   He is all about himself and would stab him mom in the back to save his own rear.

Anyone who thought this pussy wouldn't snitch to save himself is an idiot.  That's why I'm surprised nothing bad happened to him.  They had to know he was the rat! 

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2022, 02:45:13 PM »
Yea, that's what you want to do, fuck with a Gov. whiteness.

Casualfan1

• Top Claimer
« Reply #25 on: June 24, 2022, 03:44:44 PM »
Anyone who thought this pussy wouldn't snitch to save himself is an idiot.  That's why I'm surprised nothing bad happened to him.  They had to know he was the rat!
I thought the day he got busted that his trainer friends that he was hanging with were or should have been worried as hell. Just being around him they had to know they were gonna get their names dropped.  We will soon see. 

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: June 24, 2022, 03:59:55 PM »
How awesome would it be if this putz got the full 5 years mentioned at the bottom?   F'ing awesome!

I’m guessing he gets all 5 years since it was reduced from 20

bond

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: June 24, 2022, 04:45:32 PM »
Does anyone think Joey B's wife left him because he was best buddies with Nicky boy-and she found out the shit they were up to?
How about Coleman and Oakes? They were in the same circle of T^ Bred friends-even partners, weren't they with Navarro and Surick?--yet knew 0 about what Surick was up to?   
Maybe Nicky boy told the feds what they wanted to hear to get time off--but left the lid on the can holding the worms.??The exciting bit was when Nicky boy told the Feds on an intercepted wire to say to his friends to use an encrypted phone app for future conversations-so I'm sure Joey B has that like some others--now why would you have that unless something nefarious was going on?

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2022, 04:47:00 PM »
I’m guessing he gets all 5 years since it was reduced from 20

85 percent of 5yrs

its feds
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #29 on: June 24, 2022, 04:49:32 PM »
\

i was surprised he gave up info..

i thought he wood do the right thing

take the punishment..

..im saddened he took a deal,,

SAMMY THE BULL ..JUNIOR..

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal