Author Topic: If an embargo of Russian oil happens...  (Read 4982 times)

horses first

• Elite
If an embargo of Russian oil happens...
« on: March 06, 2022, 07:58:03 PM »
200 dollar a barrel oil. Inflation heading toward super inflation. We don't have the smartest people in the room to cure this as they are of that green dream. We all would like cheaper ways to heat, light, our homes or ev to drive on the roads. Yet those options are a long way off and still very expensive for your everyday paycheck to paycheck earner. Listen to Biden, Jen, John K, mayor Pete, fossil fuels are not the answer. Even though the US does it better than anyone else and do it cleaner. Yet, the smart people thought it was better to fund a communist dictator with 6k nukes.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: If an embargo of Russian oil happens...
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2022, 10:23:55 AM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

This ain't aging too well. 

$200 oil. 

Pigeon Jim....  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2022, 08:40:57 PM »
Stinky Terry what's up. 200 is worse case and we haven't seen worse case out of Russia. But this Biden inflation has been a great run for oil stocks and metal and steel companies. Lots of profit taking last week and today. Cash is King for the moment as I entered lightly into put buying.

Stinky Terry send me your address and will send you a new wardrobe of flannels before winter ends in the Midwest. Life is too short to be old and smelly.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2022, 06:23:15 PM »
In related news....

U.S. oil notches biggest weekly loss since 2020

CNBC today.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pigeon Jim.  How do you do it?   

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2022, 11:00:53 AM »
Stinky Terry it's called the long game. Russia war over it...nope. EU off Russian oil yet...nope. Hell, the US isn't they still have 17 tankers on the way from Russia. Biden announces more oil out of the SPR in a political move to save his house democrats who are going to get slaughtered in Nov. Put spreads going in place in a couple days as they worked well in Jan, Feb, early Mar and April will see a move away from this upper range that sits at resistance and NOT powering through. How do I do it I make money you old stinky fucking fish! $$$

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2022, 10:07:12 AM »
In related news....

U.S. oil notches biggest weekly loss since 2020

CNBC today.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Pigeon Jim.  How do you do it?   

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Meanwhile...

Uncle exits remaining 2/3 Gates, Inc w gain just u $11/sh.  Horay for Uncle.

Uncle also adds a little to Moynihan bank..  Says both fists at 38.6.  whatever that means

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2022, 02:36:10 PM »
200 dollar a barrel oil.

it's called the long game.
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Oil now cheaper than the day before the war started. 

That long game Pigeon? 

You did it again.  You're getting crushed. 10,000%  ;D

It's called the long game...  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

You really are awful at this. 

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2022, 12:22:54 PM »
Your a clown and doesn't understand I didn't need 200 a dollar crude to make money. I've been long CVX, SLB, DVN, and Hal. Crude could be 85 and they print money. The story is inflation and the long game is down you fool. My put spreads making dough. Nasdaq down 8% last 5 days you dope. $$$. Spy back under 200 day. Tech getting hit. CPI out tomorrow should be another higher print. Here is a historical fact you dope. The last 5 Inflationary years took 9 months at the soonest to peak after a fed hike and that first hike was Mar. Transports having its worst month since March 2020 getting smoked. The Russian war is just a sideshow to keep going the problems that will exist well into 2023. The only thing keeping the markets from not collapsing is the consumer who is 70% of the economy. When they pull back then the issue gets larger. Follow a chart of 2000-03 and 08-09. To a tee those besr markets 2022 is on par during this correction to continue a decline. We are early stages phase 1 of 3. Long term...clown! If your rolling profits it is money in the bank. I don't own a single stock and haven't for months if it wasn't oil, steel, uranium, or copper. FCX, CCJ, X,NUE, the four oil plays above and RIG. The rest of the market you can have it and be a bag holder. Being a commodity trader was way out in front of this pathetic administration, Powell wanting to save his job, transitory, and actually a nod to Biden letting us all know when Russian was putting more troops and when they were going to attack. Was well out in front of this market downfall. The best yet to come when demorats distant themselves from Biden ahead of the Nov elections when red comes up big. Poon bitch send me your address. Stinky Tery I will send you a year supply of new flannels you old over weight Joey bag of donuts. What a fish you are.  ngc3 Life is great!!

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2022, 09:44:24 AM »
Where has the stinky one been? Update on these as markets fall past couple weeks. Stopped out of some of oil and metals that didn't sell at highs up had tight stops as these stocks ran. So raised more cash as I have been bearish and added for the first time in some Goog and Amzn on Friday. Just bought a couple more shares on the open. Bought a handful of NVDA. The indices open lower today but I expect a rally Monday and Tuesday. How that about that Vix move on Friday woo-hoo. Bounce early week and the sell in May and go away camp will hit it mid week. April will get a red candle for April only a few times that has happened in past 17years. Fed still behind inflation and they know it. Hawk city for a few months as inflation hasn't peaked or it will stay this high for many months to come. Lastly the protection of put spreads exploded the past two weeks took those profits on Friday no reason to be a pig and hoping for a mid week SPY rally to 4330 to reload on put spreads. Goog and Amzn as the markets fall into early summer I will add and build a long term position. Bingo FISH!!!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2022, 05:04:53 PM »
added some

Goog and Amzn on Friday.

Bought a handful of NVDA.

I expect a rally Monday and Tuesday.
lol Loser Jim

Google?  You're down 25% since your BUY ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Nvidia?  You did good.  You're only down 21%. tmbz1 tmbz1

Amazon?  You bought Amazon.  Down 38%  ngc3 ngc3 

Jim, you are one special kind of stupid fuck.

No wonder your Penny Stock trading firm went bust.

Pigeon Jim.  ngc3 ngc3

slivercharm

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 25, 2022, 08:31:07 PM »
lol Loser Jim

Pigeon Jim.  ngc3 ngc3

Calhoun:
Uncle says he bought lil bit Microsoft $294

MSFT at $262 so down 11% ur doing so much better clown
gonna start a syndicate betting balmoral, who wants to invest?

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2022, 10:10:17 AM »
lol Loser Jim

Pigeon Jim.  ngc3 ngc3
Lol a month ago different markets from today Fish! Stopped out raised cash will employ when see fit under this wreckless administration. Fed with no hope of jungling can we tame inflation or wreck the markets at the same time. If the Fed eases in July or Sept then one can position for a rally. If it's metal to the pedal lower she goes.

Hey Fish, no response from your pathetic post on the SPY and other indices lower since Biden took over  ngc3 ngc3. That's how things quickly change. Adapt or loss money that is why stops are a friend. Lots of cash ready when more shit hit the fan you pathetic stinky flannel wearing piece of trash!! But your good to fuck with old man!! Any time, any day, come get some!

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2022, 01:21:57 PM »
Calhoun:
Uncle says he bought lil bit Microsoft $294

MSFT at $262 so down 11% ur doing so much better clown

nice try.  Sold the last of it 9 weeks ago,

Meanwhile...

Uncle exits remaining 2/3 Gates, Inc w gain just u $11/sh.  Horay for Uncle.

Calhoun never lies. 

Thanks for reading, Skeii.

horses first

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2022, 01:45:53 PM »
Not only is CalPoon a liar, he is racist against Jews, and uses words offensive too those that are handicapped. You're actually the most pathetic individual on this site. May God have mercy on your soul. You'll probably just rot in hell however. Must not have been brought up with family values and ethics? That is too bad there are people like Poon in the world. Hate, hate, and more hate.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2022, 04:19:35 PM »
Uncle asking how it can possible be...

Every time market up, Pigeon Jim is Long.

Every time market down, Pigeon Jim Short.

Every. Single. Fucking. Time.

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal