Author Topic: The more I read the more disgusted I become  (Read 10418 times)

Emperor Dapple

• Stakes Horse
The more I read the more disgusted I become
« on: January 20, 2022, 07:59:11 AM »
https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/2022/01/19/seth-fishman-horse-racing-doping/

I gotta say the business always had a seedy reputation even 40 plus years ago when I was in it but the more I read about this doping scandal and it’s cast of characters it just makes me feel embarrassed to have ever been associated with it .. I really get why PETA does what it does now..

Locked in with pace

• Stakes Horse
Re: The more I read the more disgusted I become
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2022, 09:51:26 AM »
Can this trial be watched via streaming?

Wendall Tilley

• Open / FFA
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2022, 12:50:36 PM »
Textbook example of a sociopath !!!

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2022, 01:19:56 PM »
while blame goes to the states some its not all the race comissions fault. everyone is to blame. the states have allways just sat by and took any revenue from horse racing. most states did turn the other way on the chemists. so did tracks. the public was happy to bet the hot trainers. other people who owned and trained horses. everyone is to blame somewhat.

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2022, 01:43:19 PM »
Calling the USTA integrity hotline is a joke.  The horseman can blame themselves for not policing their game.  Easier to complain about who is juicing
and go race for fourth and fifth.  Grow some balls and get rid of the scum....vigilante justice is better than no justice.  Gural may appear self serving but many of the guys he bounced were not credits to the sport.

I love harness racing but am wondering where its going to be after the negative publicity it has generated for itself.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2022, 02:44:35 PM »
Great article. This Fisman will go down hard. I like the Part where Gural will go to Oakes sentencing, I want to be there to spit on Oakes, I hope Gural does it for me

halfinhalfout

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2022, 02:53:36 PM »
Allard, Oakes, Fishman, Surick should all be administered mega doses of their magic elixirs and have a race and see who drops first. 
Too bad the state commissions/racetracks  cannot afford to do more extensive race detention.  When I think back on Robinson, Coleman
and Burke their numbers out of detention didn't come close to their everyday race stats.

everyone likes to have an edge, its human nature, but when people go to the point of killing horses and joking about it, we have gone too far.

Ohracing

• Top Claimer
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2022, 04:14:38 PM »
The rumors I hear is that this Fishman guy laid low for a couple months and went right back in to business as usual.  I have no way of knowing if this is true but the source always seems to have a finger on the people that are doping.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2022, 04:45:03 PM »
" a lawyer who said he represented Dubai’s “Presidential Camel Department” sprung to action, arguing in U.S. court that the substances were tonics urgently needed while the beasts were in heat."

73cv.2

You can F@ck with the horse's but don't F@ck with our Camels!
Gotta Love it!
 ngc3
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2022, 04:59:52 PM »
They have the head of the snake and his name is FISHMAN. Read the transcripts. This guy was involved with doping on a level that boggels the mind. Making tonics for camels because they are in heat??BS. Who would believe this?? An examination  of these tonics would expose this lie--because he sold these same tonics here in USA.Assistant even admitted it. This should INCREASE this criminal to maximum sentencing. Why not examine his books and see who was buying these "tonics".? As a Veterinarian-he violated his code on many levels-and should have his licence torn up into small pieces.
Then we have him trying to help himself obtain a "get out of jail free" card from the Feds= by designing ways to catch "cheats"--the very same people this phony was selling to.
Sure-the people buying his shit were trying to get an edge--but its like dealing in heroin or cocaine-the users would not be using if there were no suppliers!!.
I hope they put him in jail for a very long time-and announce the fact that he is a "snitch" and a "turncoat"-and place him with some hard core crims.

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2022, 07:27:03 PM »
bond i totally disagree with you statement on drug dealers we,ve been doing it backwards for years and it doesnt work i say get rid of the users and the dealers will disappear its simple economics no market no product needed

bond

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2022, 07:39:46 PM »
bond i totally disagree with you statement on drug dealers we,ve been doing it backwards for years and it doesnt work i say get rid of the users and the dealers will disappear its simple economics no market no product needed
WTF!! How do you think the users are getting product?? No product-no users. You see cops going gung ho on the drug addicts? They are mainly concerned with the suppliers. Now you have Fishman--major supplier-you get his books-his lists of clientelle-bingo-now you have the supplier AND the users. If Fishman was supplying illegal PE then both him and the users are caught. Scum removed.
Now imagine under the current system-- if a user gets caught with one of Fishmans illegal PE. The commission comes down hard on the user. What happens to Fishman?? Nothing thats what happens. So even though he is the biggest perpertrator of supplying PE's-he keeps on truckin.
No-you nail Fishman to the wall-to discourage anyone with the same gameplan-to give it up.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2022, 07:45:55 PM by bond »

Jazzman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2022, 08:59:39 PM »
lets all hope the courts make his client list public now that would be some interestng reading

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2022, 02:02:24 PM »
Ya can't make this shit up. This clown thinks he's gonna get off. Beasts (Camels) in heat, special tonics. He should act as his own lawyer, slam dunk conviction, just let him talk. He's the patron saint of the animals. Again, ya can't make this shit up

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2022, 05:30:50 PM »
When you rat to save your own ass these things have a way of getting out and when they do your ticket gets punched. Fishman being a key player the Feds will have all the associations which will lessen his time here. It doesn't matter what the crime was, rats get dealt with.

He already ratted in Brooks trial. He knows any jail time will be a death sentence. Epstein didn't kill himself.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ XYZ, puttin Palestinians in their place.
    April 30, 2024, 09:25:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: The Original WIZ was the best.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:44 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Jerry is the new WIZ at the Ohio tracks.
    April 30, 2024, 05:18:23 PM
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal