Author Topic: ANY UPDATES ON THE fake indictments  (Read 18105 times)

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: ANY UPDATES ON THE fake indictments
« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2021, 05:20:05 PM »
harwood taylor is no match for the feds

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2021, 05:24:22 PM »
harwood taylor is no match for the feds

HT IS NOT IN GREAT HEALTH THESE DAYS

LET HIM BE ..

HES A GOOD GUY

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Pacingqueen

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2021, 05:49:33 PM »
According to you he has been traveling the world since day 1. I’m thinking he is lying to you. How is his grass cutting business going?

A few people said he was just in Lexington selling some of his homebreds. Kentucky to Maui maybe?
With Love,
Pacing Queen

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2021, 05:56:23 PM »
Oakes was acting and talking pretty tough when this started, think he's calmed down now, after he learned he was going to LOSE. His partner Jorge figured it out first Chris was soon to follow after Jorge admitted to the crime. His buddy turned on him.

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2021, 07:54:25 PM »
Does anyone have Oakes phone number, I’d like to wish him well.

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: October 14, 2021, 08:28:00 PM »
dominos  starting to fall
lets see who follows

Yonkers1A

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #22 on: October 15, 2021, 06:18:52 PM »
sounds like jealousy and sour grapes towards mr. oakes!  I have not heard any of his former owners wililling to return any money.  He made a lot people money, just ask george nap,cry baby bitch. As for gamblers, cashed multiple times on his horse's...devil child child at yonkers, mchenry at pocono $40 plus, and the best world champion homocide hunter for double digits multiple times, and even on the kid when nobody thought he could!  If anything chris oakes is guilty of being a very good horseman, and having an  extreme desire to win, he did nothing that 99% of people in the business "didn't or haven't done or would do". Was there any positive tests?  how many world records did his horses set.  I could go on but not the point, The point is picking and choosing, bow down or tell them to kiss your ass, rebels have always suffered,that is their plight.  I've rambled long enough,  I have your back chris, and in the words of G. Gordon Liddy  'tell me the corner I will be there". Fear the beard fear the blade, thunderdome!!!

You are a nitwit, he’s pleading guilty because he’s fucking guilty. I hope you are next.

Kirby's Ace

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #23 on: October 15, 2021, 06:34:46 PM »
I hope Oakes gets years in prison, he’s a no good cheating mother fucker. When my horses raced at Pocono it seemed like he beat us every time, most likely gassed to the ass.

Maybe try training them better or buy better "gas"!
In the words of SCM,,I GOTTA EAT!

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #24 on: October 15, 2021, 06:37:55 PM »
You are a nitwit, he’s pleading guilty because he’s fucking guilty. I hope you are next.

He’s pleading guilty cus his lawyer told him that’s his best option at this point

Can’t beat the feds they got all the time and all the money and resources

He did not plead guilty cus he’s a Christian or a good guy

Just saying

He took his lawyer’s advice

Nothin else.  Nothin more
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2021, 07:48:16 PM »
if he is not careful he wont be telling anyone to kiss his ass
others will be telling him to bend over

Nostrathomas

« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2021, 09:51:08 PM »
sounds like jealousy and sour grapes towards mr. oakes!  I have not heard any of his former owners wililling to return any money.  He made a lot people money, just ask george nap,cry baby bitch. As for gamblers, cashed multiple times on his horse's...devil child child at yonkers, mchenry at pocono $40 plus, and the best world champion homocide hunter for double digits multiple times, and even on the kid when nobody thought he could!  If anything chris oakes is guilty of being a very good horseman, and having an  extreme desire to win, he did nothing that 99% of people in the business "didn't or haven't done or would do". Was there any positive tests?  how many world records did his horses set.  I could go on but not the point, The point is picking and choosing, bow down or tell them to kiss your ass, rebels have always suffered,that is their plight.  I've rambled long enough,  I have your back chris, and in the words of G. Gordon Liddy  'tell me the corner I will be there". Fear the beard fear the blade, thunderdome!!!
"Was (were) there any positive tests?"
His fines and suspensions report on Pathway, reads like a Dostoevsky novel. So, there's that...

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #27 on: October 15, 2021, 11:45:38 PM »
Allard will soon be deported after guilty verdict.

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #28 on: October 16, 2021, 10:30:03 AM »
This has been a slam dunk since it started, remember every body saying they'll get off, got great lawyers. YOU DON'T beat the feds. Dominos falling one by one. Jorge is singing just like the rat, the rat was the first to fall. Get back to mowing lawns and stay away from horses HORSE KILLing POS

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: October 16, 2021, 12:59:45 PM »

ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 catching breath!  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal