Author Topic: 2024 Odds U.S. Pres Election Betting  (Read 10627 times)

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
Re: 2024 Odds U.S. Pres Election Betting
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2022, 11:59:49 AM »
I don't know how much money the guy has, but if you make a bet that won't be paid off until January of 2025, it must be a lot. So many things can happen in 3 1/2 years.

it's not 3 1/2 years - but, we get the point. 

There's a tuff field w/ Nikki Haley, Tall Cotton, Pastor Pence, Little Lindsey, Huckelbee, Mike DeWine, Tucker Carlson, Tulsi Gabbard, Timmy scott, John Kennedy and a whole lot more.  Today, it's DeSantis - tomorrow ?

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2022, 07:56:09 PM »
GOLF BALL. I gets the PUMKIN harvest did not come up good that yoose was hopin to sell for HALLOWEEN. Maybe yoose got some still yoouse can mash and sell as POISON pummmkin PIES for THANKSGIVIN.
Amongst your nomines: TUCKER CARLSON. HEED look good on stage debatin. As would any FOX NEWS idiots. The very concerned LOOK. Scrips written for them. The behind scenes people who do the research are better qualified. TUCKER all emotional because he son that he got JOP for was gonna go to RITTENHOUSE. BOEBERT and GREEN should run and then when 1 wins chooses the other as VICE. That be a great ticket for WE LOVE everyone ownin weapons,just like tampons. 

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2022, 11:15:01 PM »
GOLF BALL. I gets the PUMKIN harvest did not come up good that yoose was hopin to sell for HALLOWEEN. Maybe yoose got some still yoouse can mash and sell as POISON pummmkin PIES for THANKSGIVIN.
Amongst your nomines: TUCKER CARLSON. HEED look good on stage debatin. As would any FOX NEWS idiots. The very concerned LOOK. Scrips written for them. The behind scenes people who do the research are better qualified. TUCKER all emotional because he son that he got JOP for was gonna go to RITTENHOUSE. BOEBERT and GREEN should run and then when 1 wins chooses the other as VICE. That be a great ticket for WE LOVE everyone ownin weapons,just like tampons.

little bobo had a tuff race - but, she could strap on her side arm and run w/ look-alike, sarah Palin, toting her rifle.  now!  that would be a pair

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #18 on: August 25, 2023, 04:59:19 AM »
I got a couple hundred on DeSantis at about 19/1.
6/1 now.   tmbz1
DeSantis is now +215.   2.15/1 ... less than 5/2.
18/1 now. 

Damn.  I should have sold.

The Swamy guy is 14/1.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2023, 05:01:44 AM by Calhoun »

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: August 25, 2023, 01:06:17 PM »
At 19-1 solid play. 3 or 2 -1, i wouldnt touch. See trump mug shot. I look at it as shot of a cornered animal but im sure maga crowd will see it as defiance in face of witch hunt.

Trump in real trouble now though. Hes guaranteed to be convicted in  documents case. Probably in deep in georgia case too. The later he couldnt pardon himself if elected president again so jail time eventually there if hes convicted.

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #20 on: August 25, 2023, 01:48:09 PM »
LOL even if convicted he would never do jail time he has a full secret service squad for life.   At worst house arrest, look it up if your confused.  Do you really think 25 to 30 secret service men are going to stay in jail with him.   Did you see the amount of SS men bringing him to Georgia.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
« Reply #21 on: August 25, 2023, 02:08:38 PM »
LOL even if convicted he would never do jail time he has a full secret service squad for life.   At worst house arrest, look it up if your confused.  Do you really think 25 to 30 secret service men are going to stay in jail with him.   Did you see the amount of SS men bringing him to Georgia.

Some opponents of Trump giggle with glee like a little girl when they think Trump might be jailed.
If it could happen and he was elected president imagine how embarrassing it would be for the U.S.A for foreign leaders and NATO to have to travel to a jail to do business with us?
These dolts dont think ahead.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: August 25, 2023, 02:37:13 PM »
A  couple koolaid drinkers. Nonsense. Some of this is splitting hairs. Barring an expresident from jail would be tantamount to giving carte blanche for any expresident to kill (which actually some accuse trump at least indirectly of). Whatsmore house arrest is considered equivelent. Doesnt matter where confinement of crime is as long as arrest is executed. At least ur finally recognizing might go to jail. 

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #23 on: August 25, 2023, 06:26:44 PM »
He would be free on appeals to the supreme court which would take maybe 4 to 7 years.  There is zero chance he would be jailed, your smarter than that.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #24 on: August 25, 2023, 06:33:33 PM »
Has DRAFT SODGIN BOY ever told the TRUTH in his LIFE.
So he booked yesterday and N=MOOG shoot. Prior to his MOOG shoot,the fat fuc was asked his height and weight. He said: 6'3" and 215 lbs.
The lyin FUC is a chinnese BALLON. They should have put him on a scale. If they had old timers SUMO wrestlers matches the FAT LYIN FUC would fit right in.

I thinks everyone knows the LYIN FAT FUC ain't ever goin to jail. With delays and appeals all the way to SUPREME,He be dead before and case closed. It just ROTTEN that this FAT FUC has gotton away with this SHIT his whole life. And then there GIRLY BOY TUCKER. Askin FAT DRAFT DODGER if he afraid of bein ASSASINATED. Not like it's not happened before,but TRUMP like you stated GLEN is very protected. More than any other EX-PRESIDENT. And one last thin about this FAT FUCK DRAFT DODGER. He don't even put up his 20% of bail money,he has a bail bondsman do it. And one last thin twice: Watchin his DAUGHTER-IN- LAW prior to her FATHER - IN _ LAW bein booked. That be JR'S wife. MAN was she on CRACK non-stop speakin without a breath. JR. has a good suppliar.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2023, 07:46:16 PM »
He would be free on appeals to the supreme court which would take maybe 4 to 7 years.  There is zero chance he would be jailed, your smarter than that.

I agree some of this is uncharted territory but quoting bill barr the other night ("i hope he doesnt end up in jail"). So ill side with bill who knows law pretty well. The secret service issue is variable that would require a little thought but theres ways around that - wouldnt be trying to stuff 25 ss agents in a jail cell..And it is more likely hed be home incarcerated.  No telling exactly how it plays out, but he's losing classified doc case (mr barr, trumps ag says its a slam dunk). He has total of 91 felony charges as of now ( ngc3 lot more than most drug dealers ever see) and more may be coming. A presidents never been convicted of a felony and while apparently he couldnt be charged with one in office some of these will be resolved beforehand if he were even to win again (odds are more favorable slightly to dems right now). If he gets convicted on a handful or more felonies will be considerable pressure to treat him like the average person convicted of multiple felonies.

My view, which we can respectively disagree on, is if he doesnt pass before this is over, is he's being incarcerated. Trump bought this on himself, not the country to blame. And hopefully at least for time being usa is still a country of laws.

Calhoun, where you get your odds from? I looked at 4 or 5 respectable sites including overseas and all i see is your guy at 17 or 18-1. Bidens favorite, trump 2nd, ramswamny even lower odds than desantis. 18-1 still fair play. Just over 2-1 is goofy odds.

Imho might be other than trump and biden facing off. Biden too old. Trump got too many legal issues.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 26, 2023, 03:11:25 AM »

Calhoun, where you get your odds from? I looked at 4 or 5 respectable sites including overseas and all i see is your guy at 17 or 18-1. Bidens favorite, trump 2nd, ramswamny even lower odds than desantis. 18-1 still fair play. Just over 2-1 is goofy odds.

My post has DeSantis' odds as of "Date."

I bet at 19/1 in Spring 2021, about thirty months ago.

DeSantis dropped as low as +200 early this year.

Now he's back around 18/1.

here's a decent odds tracker:

https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/politics/us-presidential-election-odds/

mottoman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: August 26, 2023, 08:01:19 AM »
just think how many felonies Biden and his son will be charged with if local counties can charge presidents , senators, congress people.   The supreme court will never let it stand have of all them on both sides will be arrested.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #28 on: August 26, 2023, 08:27:22 AM »
just think how many felonies Biden and his son will be charged with if local counties can charge presidents , senators, congress people.   The supreme court will never let it stand have of all them on both sides will be arrested.

Lets not mention outside the funding of the BS Ukrainian war. How much tax payer revenue is being allocated for this attempt to eliminate a opposition candidate.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

Brown jug

• Elite
« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2023, 10:54:24 AM »
the man in the sweat suit in the Ukraine is laughing all the way to the bank
that you can bet on

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal