Author Topic: SEAN HANNITY shows the WORLD as we no it,comin to end.  (Read 2169 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
SEAN HANNITY shows the WORLD as we no it,comin to end.
« on: February 15, 2023, 09:33:38 PM »
The stupid FUC shows the DERAILMENT and then how the WRECK efected the local envirionment river,whever the FUC that located.
And 5 times he shows 2 small fish and a small frog all 3 deceased. THE FUCKED UP NUT then needs to come with his camera's to me CARPENTERSVILLE,ILLINOIS DAM.
Their a backup there and one can see 20 dead fish. CALL OUT the ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY. FISH are dyin in C'VILLE .THE STUPID FUC who not a COLLEGE GRAD I MIGHT ADD and NEVER SERVED needs a NURSE RATCHET to call a LOBOTOMY on the SIC FUC.

kantseeback

• Elite
  • I'm voting for honest Joe and Mrs Canker Cackles
Re: SEAN HANNITY shows the WORLD as we no it,comin to end.
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2023, 10:45:38 AM »
The stupid FUC shows the DERAILMENT and then how the WRECK efected the local envirionment river,whever the FUC that located.
And 5 times he shows 2 small fish and a small frog all 3 deceased. THE FUCKED UP NUT then needs to come with his camera's to me CARPENTERSVILLE,ILLINOIS DAM.
Their a backup there and one can see 20 dead fish. CALL OUT the ENVIRONMENTAL AGENCY. FISH are dyin in C'VILLE .THE STUPID FUC who not a COLLEGE GRAD I MIGHT ADD and NEVER SERVED needs a NURSE RATCHET to call a LOBOTOMY on the SIC FUC.
JF its obvious you watch Fox cable news. I watch a few shows there sometimes but I really like Guttfeld. If you have a chance check out Newsmax.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2023, 02:38:43 PM »
Sorry but one must dis-AGREE.
The guy is a little WIMP.
(1) here he goes: I was livin in MANHATTEN and I could see all the looyin goin on. He on 20th floor. Hey WIMP FOX boy. Then why you not go downstaires and tell them to STOP. Because he likes to watch and scream instead of takin FOX LIVE and do somethin . You look at him and you can see he a little fuc LOADMOUTH with CHICKEN cababilities.
(2) Anyone that knows this SHIT. His wife is RUSSIAN,UKAIAN. His mother in law the same. When this SHIT started he was able to remove IN LAW out of UKRAIN. What do that say about JEWISH commercials you see on TV.
(3) His own show is a joke. Loadd with totalmorons. Like one needs some goof that goes on shows with a fake wrestlin belt slung over shoulder. The HULK next.
(4) I never understood this. Everyone on TV does this. Fake laugh everytime some one say's somethin. Their's nothin funny and they then turn it off like a water sppigot.

Generation XYZ

• Elite
  • HARNESS RACING IS DEAD, CALL THE CORONER!
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2023, 02:08:21 PM »
MAN thats alot of observation. Hannity is pretty much Fox's kiss ass. O'Reilly much better.
Pay to Play, Play to Win!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2023, 12:54:56 AM »
i can"t see. bUT i'SS REALLY CAN.
Watch GUT on the 5. I'ss yooouse to do COKE after me left SERVICE. I quit at 29. That 47 years ago.
But I know when I did and also sold.
Look at your boy you like. Pay ATTENTION: because I DO. ON the 5. Pay attention to his feeetsies. No one else on set does this. His foot non-stop shakin back and forth.
He either does alot of coffee or best bet he doin more. AMPHETIMINES, or CRACK would be me guess. Since he suppossidly doin 2 shows a day. BLACK BEAUTIES come to mind. Watch that nervinious next time you watch that rotton show. Anyhow: Make your own observation.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2023, 01:21:39 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say one more thin.
It amazin how the RICH can get caught on photo's usin DRUGS and get away with it. And also they can get prescribed with no consequences.
And if I see one more tribute to some RICH personality and everyone goin WHAT A GREAT FUC that person be. YOU wanna do DRUGS,OK. Idid for 6 years. Did everythin one can possibly think off. I QUIT. Others DON'T. ESPECIALLY CELEBES and that includes POLITICIANS. IT easy now for them to obtain. How,s you doing these day's JIMMY JORDAN.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2023, 10:31:32 AM »
i can"t see. bUT i'SS REALLY CAN.
Watch GUT on the 5. I'ss yooouse to do COKE after me left SERVICE. I quit at 29. That 47 years ago.
But I know when I did and also sold.
Look at your boy you like. Pay ATTENTION: because I DO. ON the 5. Pay attention to his feeetsies. No one else on set does this. His foot non-stop shakin back and forth.
He either does alot of coffee or best bet he doin more. AMPHETIMINES, or CRACK would be me guess. Since he suppossidly doin 2 shows a day. BLACK BEAUTIES come to mind. Watch that nervinious next time you watch that rotton show. Anyhow: Make your own observation.
I never noticed a foot twitch on GG but I will look for it in the furure. JF its not just me that likes the GG show, it is rated as the number one late night comedy show above all others, Kimmel, etc.

kantseeback

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2023, 10:34:18 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY will say one more thin.
It amazin how the RICH can get caught on photo's usin DRUGS and get away with it. And also they can get prescribed with no consequences.
And if I see one more tribute to some RICH personality and everyone goin WHAT A GREAT FUC that person be. YOU wanna do DRUGS,OK. Idid for 6 years. Did everythin one can possibly think off. I QUIT. Others DON'T. ESPECIALLY CELEBES and that includes POLITICIANS. IT easy now for them to obtain. How,s you doing these day's JIMMY JORDAN.
JF have you ever considered writing for the tabloids, you have a very interesting point of view.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2023, 10:26:12 AM »
JF its obvious you watch Fox cable news. I watch a few shows there sometimes but I really like Guttfeld. If you have a chance check out Newsmax.

Frank Crank :
you perhaps are mesmerized by the handsome women on Foxie.  Plenty of sizzle on the set w/ Martha McCallum, Dana Purina, Michelle TaFoya, Harris Faulkner, Emily Compagno, Tammy Bruce and, not to forget, Jeanine Piero.  Hard to even concentrate on the right wing blather w/ all these looks on the camera.

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2023, 10:08:07 PM »
He always has everything going bad.  Also grey hair can't u die instead  starting to look like Jean Drolet...

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal