Author Topic: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.  (Read 23382 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2020, 11:09:02 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY very tired. He will explain in a update post. Forward we must go.
Current record. 8-9

Todays games.
PANTHERS/CARDINALS....UNDER 52
TEXANS/VIKINGS....UNDER 53.5
BEARS/COLTS....OVER....43.5

ANALYSIS.
PANTHERS/CARDINALS....I still don't trust that little shrimp MURRAY. Can't remember name of that other little shrimp years ago that led NOTRE DAME to NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP. Ended up at BEARS and DITKA said,get the fuc out of here. Ended going to CFL where he had a nice career. Hopin for some runnin here and stoppage and RED ZONE ends up field goals. Lets have a penalty free game and no big monster plays.

TEXANS/VIKINGS....At least TEXANS playin again in dome. Both teams are struggling,to say the least. Got what should have been at start of season 2 decent QB's. Which makes my under look foolish. But VEGAS sets O/U lines high,especially when all teams are scorin and D seems to be a forgotton part of game. RUN,RUN.RUN.

BEARS?COLTS....What can one say. MITCH shitcanned and about time. Who knows what NAGY game plan is. He a IDIOT also. I'M expectin a CAT and MOUSE game. Whatever that is and who the fuc came up with that phrase. I gets it though. Toy for awhile and then bite. I expect scorin at end of first half and last 5 minutes of game. Need some field goal action between. Good luck me with that. BEAR kicker can't kick and INDY kicker going outside. Need both MORONIC coaches to skip kickin and go on 4th down.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #31 on: October 11, 2020, 10:29:50 AM »
FUCKIN turnin into a disaster.
Current record....8-11-1

Todays selections.
RAMS/SKINS....Over 45.5
EAGLES/STEELERS....Over 44
COLTS/BROWNS....Under 48
DOLHINS/49er's....Under 51

ANALYSIS:
RAMS/SKINS....Who knows what RONNIE RIVERA has up his sleeve. Defensive linebacker in his playin days. Haskins has his best game of season last week so he switches to Allen. I expect Goff to play much better than previous game. Throw for some yardage and TD'S. I've given up on this cross country travelin shit. It seems teams do better with it. How that can be perplexies me. Must be a new steroid era.

EAGLES/STEELERS.... Steelers well rested and apparently injury free. I've said this before,Wentze needs a good game. Eagles though do have a few injuries. Hopin for OVERTIME to tak on a few points.

COLTS/BROWNS.... COLTS have some significant injuries on offensive side. They do play D well as they #1 allowin only 16 a game. BROWNS can run and most likely will try initially. But COLTS can stop run. Want both teams to run and eat clock and not this runnin wide to outside so you can run out of bounds, Both teams need to force to inside.

DOLPINS/49er's.... 9er's goin back to Jimmy today. Have fun,he terrible. Wait did I say JIMMY terrible,Fitzepatrick is even WORSER. 9er's have so many injuries I have no idea how they can field a team. This a preview of what a second exhibition game can look like and we in week 5 of regular season.

All bein said,JOHN FRANK ARMY should do a GEORGE CASTANZA opposite on these bets. But I will stand.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #32 on: October 11, 2020, 11:33:55 AM »
I'm down on rams laying 9 over skins. Season record 0-0. It can only go down from here. ngc3

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #33 on: October 14, 2020, 12:08:08 PM »
Upcoming weekend; rams laying 3 1/2, giants minus 2 1/2. No parkay straight bets.

Thought about packing in as season record is 1-0.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #34 on: October 14, 2020, 01:41:46 PM »
Upcoming weekend; rams laying 3 1/2, giants minus 2 1/2. No parkay straight bets.

Thought about packing in as season record is 1-0.

tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1
He who laughs last, laughs best.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2020, 04:16:46 PM »
So'S we goin do this. OK. And anyone can compete. Will see.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #36 on: October 18, 2020, 10:28:49 AM »
Sunday plays.
Current record....9-14-1

Getting drastic,and since all teams seem to score a zillion points,natuarally most me bets goin to be unders.
PANTHERS/BEARS....OVER 44.5
BENGALS/COLTS.... UNDER 46
BROWNS/STEELERS....UNDER 51
BRONCO'S/PATS....UNDER 44.5
TEXANS/TITANS....UNDER 53

ANALYSIS:
PANTHERS/BEARS....Everyone in CHICAGO is pickin the BEARS. Not anything new. Every week they pic the BEARS. But they goin CAROLINA can't stop the run. That true,but BEARS can't run. And then NAGY resorts back to his supposed innovative pass plays. I expect a lot of passin from both teams. Whether either team can score once they reach red zone seems doubtful. Let the ball fly anyway. Maybe interceptions for touchdowns.

COLTS/BENGALS.... Expect COLTS to resort back to D ways after ginin up a million points last out. I still don't trust BENGALS QB PUKEPARK. COLTS at home and definatly need D to rebound. Kinda like a horse.

BROWNS/STEELERS....BEN goin to have his greatest season ever goin the way he goin, AGE before beauty I guess. BAKER playin and at times can play OK if he ain't intercepted 20 times. Both teams can run,but both can stop run. Where am I goin with this. This could be a STEELER slaughter,is SARGE SLAUGHTER still alive. Don't need STEELERS runnin up points.

BRONCO'S/PATS....Interestin. I'M actually relyin on some east coast goof here that a PATS fan. Say's the game gonna be played in a hurricane wet wise. I looked at forcast and saw no rain. You can fool me once,but don't try again. Irregardless. CAM back and belly will use him smartly. Control ball.Forgot name of BEARS former D coach. He was good. But over 1 and 1/2 he has suffered some tough beats at DENVER. His QB sucks and it gonna be very tough to score,not mentionin they injury riddled. 44.5 seems low,but over years that was standard for over. But this the new NFL. Low fans in stadium and only those watchin on TV. NFL has said light it up,we want ratins,so score your brains out. FANS love watchin high scorin. FUC that in this game.

TITANS/TEXANS....They both combined will most likely score 90. How's CO-VID doin. Expectin on both sides to fever up durin game and slow down. It's me only hope.

I want to say one more thin. The NFL is way over pace this season to score by far more points than ever in a single season. Slow that down this week on me bets. GO UNDER.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #37 on: October 18, 2020, 12:19:14 PM »
Cleveland vs Pittsburg -3.....Pitt -3
Denver vs Patriots-7.5.........Pats-7.5
LARams vs SF -3.................Rams-3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #38 on: October 19, 2020, 01:56:06 PM »
Lets try Moonday night football. Why not. Can't get any worse.

Current record....11-17-1

CHIEFS/BILLS....UNDER 55
CARDINALS/COWBOYS....UNDER 55

ANALYSIS:
CHIEFS/BILLS....2 high scorin teams. Neither team plays D,might as well have mountain goats playin in defensive backfield. CHIEFS score anywhere on field and BILLS have turned into a scorin machine and at home. And if it cold and outdoors both play in it. But it be about 40 and that great football weather. BUT wait. IT gonna be rainin and that makes for a slippery pigskin and field. And kickers can have excuse when they miss. IT rainin,BOO HOO. Tell that to DAY of the DEAD. The conditions lean me to UNDER. Protect that greasy PIG. Slow down game. Can't member if CHIEFS run that continuious hurry up offense. Weather might slow them dowm.

CARDINALS/COWBOYS....This in answer to CAD-SHIT. Why are the CARDINALS still called that when it the ILLINOIS state bird. Lets get serious now. I'll start with the BOYS. DALTON QB and came in 3rd quarter last week and did quite good. Pulled out game. He a good QB and really never got regognition playin with BENGALS. I saw the same thin 3 weeks ago with the BEARS and FOLES comin in. He sucked the next week startin. I'M guessin same applies here even though he have a full week practicing with first team. Look for ELLIOT to run a lot. The CARDINALS. My opinion is MURRAY so so,But they can play some D. I regress,since they did that against 2 SHIT teams. And DALLAS can't stop a TORTISE runnin from backfield or receiving. But BOYS are playin at home under the EVIL ONE'S EYE. I should just play CARDINALS since they stole ILLINOIS state bird for no reason. KICKIN should add on points playin indoors. ALL kickers though have proven they blow. I'M goin UNDER. 

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #39 on: October 19, 2020, 02:18:47 PM »
0 - 3 over weekend with college game included.

Season record 1-3. I'm down on Bill's +5 1/2 later today!

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #40 on: October 25, 2020, 10:24:37 AM »
LETS make some selections or skip week. Every team is CO-VID and million injuries.
Current record....13-17-1
SELECTIONS:
PACKERS....-3.5
PACKERS/TEXANS....UNDER 57
SAINTS/PANTHERS....UNDER 50.5
BROWNS/BENGALS....UNDER 51
BUCS....-4.5

ANALYSIS:
PACKERS/TEXANS....A wild affair. And anyone can now have DANA. AARON has one thin going for him,since he has no offensive line and if he forced to run from pocket he knows how to slide. And he also good at bitchin at officials on every pass play that incomplete complainin interference,and half the time they give it to him. And he gonna need that as the PACK has no runnin game. But he is smart and can throw and TEXANS can't defend. WATSON a thrower also and they score points with his arm. I'M thinkin RODGERS out to erase embarresin lose last week and TEXANS D sucks awful. Everyone expectin a close game. Barrin penalties and slow play I expect a UNDER and a PACK cream.

SAINTS/PANTHERS....A billion injuries between both. Both teams can run and both can't STOP the run. Therefore I will predict that both teams will run. Thank you MR.NOSTRADIMUS. EAT that CLOCK.

BROWNS/BENGALS....This a nother tough one. MIXON out for BENGALS,so BURROW goin have to do double duyt. Run and pass. Mayfield playin with a broken arm and would not be surprised to see another QB step in. Which leaves HUNT runnin a lot foe BROWNS. Back in day when fans fill stadium you not want to play in DOG POUND. Oppossin players would get hit in skull on sidelines with helmet off by a full FALLS CITY 16 OZ beer can.

BUCS/RAIDERS....I was not gonna play this game,but changed me mine. One,I hate GRUDEN and know also the NFL. So havin this right and I NEVER WRONG. RAIDERS startin offensive line that practices togeather had one lineman test positive for CO-VID. The other 4 are in close contack with him or her. GRUDEN says me other are ready to play. WHAT the FUC happened to QUAREENNTINE on these 4. BUCS should be a little leary linin up against these possible contagious high paid individuals. BAD TOE says all good though. And how come NFL has not interceded on this. $$$$$$$$$$$$$. Just rootin for GRUD to lose by 5.

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #41 on: October 25, 2020, 12:49:43 PM »
Buffalo-10
New Orleans -7
No parkay; straight bets
Season record 1-4.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #42 on: October 25, 2020, 07:26:27 PM »
Jf- Oakland kicker was blanda. Not a bad kicker and ok QB. Straight on kicker I believe though - not soccer style.

Holy Smoke - back when we all had black and white TVs and there were 2 leagues.

I met Blanda in 1980- he was retired and old boy could barely walk

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2020, 04:40:27 PM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY very tired know from readin posts on other topics. So he felt he must make a THURSDAY night fooootbal pic to energize he.
Current record....16-19-1

FALCONS....+1.5
FALCONS/PANTHERS....UNDER 51.5

ANALYSIS:
Lets start with ZETA. CAROLINA has a projected rain storm at game time and possible winds up to 60 MPH. Since weather prognosticators get paid well and I'll never understand that since they wrong 90% of time,I should make a job change and become a colleague. Assumin they correct and that a big IF,lets start explainin game.
FALCONS. They always have problems. YEt they can score early and fall apart in 4th. They have no D. Only stat that good is they stop the short pass. How that fiqures I'll leave it up to you,because they can't stop bombs. Don't know which way wind will be blowin. Me quess,every WITCH way. And hopin since close to HOLLOW. Ryan gets JONES back and has RIDLEY. CHRIST: JOHN FRANK ARMY could throw to those 2 and complete. And they got the old fuck GURLEY to run. Unfortunate TODD probably never ran on a wet track.
PANTHERS. At home and have some D. Doubt they ever played in a hurricane before. DAVIS their runnin back tonight. He blows runnin. He can catch short pass,but that only FALCONS strength. They also have recievers and passin game live. That the best I can say about them.

If winds blowin 60 MPH (what the speed limit there) I expect both kickers if wind in favor to try 90 yard field goals, always wide by far goin into right or left grandstands. Same with EXTRAS. Look for both goin 2 points. Everyone will have gloves with stickum even thouh the TEMP is supposed to be 80 degrees. That won't help when the pigskin sails 10 feet overhead. Might for defenders. Actually in a game like this the receiver has advantage on routes. That is if he wearin proper cleats. I look for a penalty filled game if officials decide to call. UNDER seems quite reasonable,takin FALCONS maybe not so. They never learn when they take a nice lead and play soft after which is why it appears they D is horrible.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #44 on: November 01, 2020, 08:51:54 AM »
JOHN FRANK ARMY Sunday football selections. I should have looked at teams travellin east with time change. Wait I did on one. Football fucs claim they tired from travellin time zones. HE fells so sorry for these overpaid FUCS. I played top notch 16 inch softball for 22 years from MAY till mid SEPTEMBER travellin all over and getting drunk every night like every 16 inch softball player and in that 5 and 1/2 month time frame we would play anywhere from 200 to 210 games and we got paid NUTTIN. Did it because we loved the game. Just thought I would throw that in VRS the overpaid SHITS.

Current record....18-19-1

SELECTIONS:
PATS....+4.5
PATS/BILLS....OVER 40.5
RAMS....-3.5
STEELERS/RAVINES....OVER 46.5
SEAHAWKS....-3

ANALYSIS:
PATS/BILLS....What up with the FUCKED up PATRIOTS. BELLY says they spent too much money in cap space and stuck with what they have. IS there current situation Belly playin to consevetaly or does CAM really stink. And what with EDELMIN. HE good,which means BELLY and CAM are horrible as well might be PATS. PATS need to play well this game or season OVER. It a RIVALREEEE. He needs to finally unleash CAM,if that possible. What happen to that scoring machine BILLS. 6 field goals only against JETS. You could put my 2 deceased GREAT GREAT GRANDMA'S in backfield against PATS and they combine for 220 yards rushin. I might add. FIG 2 TD'S and 7 going to opposite team. I look for this game to have some scorin,and 40.5 seems very low. Don't know if PATS can win,but I'LL take 4.5.

RAMS...Time zone change and clock differential. And so why me goin with them. TUA,LOL. Nice spot to debut ROOKIE. He'll get CREAMED. IF RAMS on short week and time zones can't get up for this game.they don't belong in NFL.

STEELERS/RAVINS....RAVINS off bye. LAMAR is a monster,so be BEN. NOW both teams offensive juggernuts and both play D. JACKSON well rested and will be throwin and runnin. BEN a statue but a thrower if he got time,if he ain't sacked 12 times. I look for both scorin machines to score and fuc D.

SEAHAWKS....Wilso n should rebound from his 3 inters last week. He at least decent and JIMMY blows. SEATTLE pass defense sucks,but did I say JIMMY blows.

One last thought: The CHIEFS/JETS game. I ain't playin,but that line is a embarresnent. -19.5 and money line -5,000. I know players look at such thins. They not like that. Can JETS cover,MAYBE. On the other hand CHIEFS might not want to slaughter. They are all combats togeather in battle.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal