Author Topic: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.  (Read 23385 times)

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
Re: Anyone interested in bettin NFL.
« Reply #45 on: November 05, 2020, 04:49:36 PM »
Thursday night football. Is ARRON who came out for TRUMP gonna concentrate on game.
Which reminds me: HERSHEL WALKER constantly blappin his uneducated shit rooting for TRUMP. Who cares what this OVERPAID SHIT has to say. Did not DITKA trade all his draft pics for this useless POS. How that work out for the COACH,who I would guess is also a TRUMP fan.

Current record....22-20-1

4/9r's/PACK....Under 48.5

ANALYSIS:
Let us begin with ARRON the TRUMP lover. Did he not with his LOVER,DANA: They down at bottom of CHIIILLLAAA or ARGENTINNNNIIIAA in late march and panicked when co-vid was spreadin. Went how the fuc we goin get the FUC otta here. They had to bus from somewhere to get to airport where he then had to get to port where he private jet be. Ain't them busses loaded and individuals also sit on top. What he have to pay to clear out and get inside luxury seats . But he thought CO-VID dangerous and still loves DRAFT DODGIN BOY. Not to mention,he encouraged CHEZZE HEADS to vote for BAD TOE. How he feelin know that they went,BIDEN.
OK lets dis-sect game. Can SAN FRAN field a team. I doubt it. IS ARRON,JEWIH. He got one target. ADAM. Do SAN FRAN know this. Nice weather out there. No smoke gonna be blowin from wildfires to FUC up one's OXEGEN. No thanks to DRAFT DODGIN FUC. I have no idea how a rookie QB for SAN FRAN can accumulate points. I have no idea how if SAN FRAN justs concentrates on the JEW ADAM that PACK can score. Therefore,JOHN FRANK ARMY gonna go with under.

I'M sure DRAFT DODGER gonna be watchin game.he got notin better to do as he HOLED UP like he said BIDEN does.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #46 on: November 08, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »
OK another wonderful sunday. Thanks PACK for letting SAN FRAN score 2 touchdowns in 4th and last on last play. Got big cushion and then coast. So be football.

Current record....22-21-1
Today selections:
RAVINS/COLTS....Under 48
BEARS/TITANS....Under 46.5
DOLPHINS/CARDINALS....Under 49

Analysis:
RAVINS/COLTS....This game point spread is EVEN. Can either team play D. At times. I'm hopin today the day. Lamar on other hand has noooot benn passin well he gonna as I said before in previous posts tuc the ball and run as he only runnin threat. Which of course makes for a passin game. Therefore me probably DOOMED.

BEARS/TITANS. What a game. Lets see what we have here. Bears can't run or pass. There offensive line is gone. Startin rookies that never have played. There center position is being manned by a rookie that has never played a NFL game or for that matter has never played center in high school or college. That makes for DISASTER.
They do play some D. They can sack QB but can't really stop pass except in red zone. They lead the NFL in penalty's and watch this increase from offensive line and d'backs tryin to stop pass. Do FOLES have time to pass. If you a bear fan,you better hope so,but I doubt it.
TITANS with HENRY should kill BEARS. Guess I want them to run more than throw. FOLES every year has been fragile. If the TITANS knock him out of game,the BEARS in deep BEAR SHIT.

DOLPHINS/CARDINALS....Here we go again with TUA. Everyone bettin he can get jop done. Last week tru for 93 yards. Dolphins total offense 148 yards against RAMS 482 and they beat RAMS by 10. What a fuckin joke. That called extroundanary LUCK. MURRAY gonna throw and run. I should bet him minus 4.5. CARDINALS comin off bye week and at home. They should cream DOLPH.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #47 on: November 15, 2020, 12:35:21 PM »
Little late postin today for games. Like to get in 2 hours before game time. Wind had me concerned in some areas.

Current record....24-22-1

Todays games:
BROWNS....-4
EAGLES....-4
BUCS/PANTHERS....Under 49.5
RAMS....-2.5

ANALYSIS:
BROWNS.... Playin at home,should be enough. CHUPPY returns for them. WIND gusts up to 50 MPH with rain. Kinda slows down passin attack. Might be a good day to pitch in WIFFLE ball. I liked that back in day. Anyone could throw curves,sliders,sinkers with ease.
Back to game: TEXANS can't stop anything. There worst in leaque in stopping run and they blow stopping pass. And they playin outside in horrible conditions. They have one hope,WATSON. GOOD LUCK if you bettin TEXANS.

EAGLES....EAGLES comin off bye. As worse as that division is they can clinch by winnin today.SARCASTIC. SANDERS and JEFFREY back today. IF WENTZ can't target them and hit,JOHN FRANK ARMY will throw away his treasure findin machine digging up old 19th century out houses for rewards. I make more then them clowns on GOLD RUSH.

BUCS/PANTHERS.... BRADY wants revenge for last insultment. Both teams can play some D. A stretch but lookin for under.

RAMS.... RAMS off and playin at home. HAWKS runnin backs out. Obviously they have no option but to throw. Which leaves WILSON open to be creamed. This game should be a LOCK. Sorry folks I ain't playin the DENVER game. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2020, 05:17:20 PM »
Thanks CHUUBBY. I get the premise,but you fucked zillions of bettors and made VEGAS and sports bettin sites a fortune. On to tonight. This a game no one should play. But I from CHICAGO suburbs and MUST.

Current record....25-25-1

VIKES/BEARS...s   See how I did that. Over 43.5.

Analysis::
IT is MOOONDAY football. GOT a lot to say. NAGY retires from callin plays. That should last to 4th quarter, And their new offensive co-ordinate,he got new plays that no one has ever run. Kind of late to totally change a horrible system. Trick plays up his sleeve. I'm probably wrong on this and I ain't gonna kook up. VIKES long snapper is out. Could make for problems on punts,field goals and extras,BEARS rushin. Temp is fine 30 degrees and NO wind. If field goal kickers can't kick in this, ballon blowin for defunct circus should be their occupation.COUSIN S has been held to not throwin in last to games Leave the mission to DELVAN. But they played 2 teams that can't stop run. And both those teams,PACK and LION can't stop pass either. Vikes can't stop pass and foles can pass at times even with that broken down offensive line and GOD knows who playin center for BEARS. Expect again for BEARS to lose ground on offensive penaltys. And the BEARS MONTGOMERY runnin. HE stinks. And he got his marbles knocked out in last game, which leads for passin game if FOLES not sacked every attempt. I'M done. Logically everyone should play UNDER. But,JOHN FRANK ARMY a fighter. And it is MOOOONNDAY night football,therefore the OVER.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2020, 10:02:03 AM »
Gonna make this Sunday football selections early. Gonna work tomorrow and got E-mail from DAVE PALONE and team askin if I could do earlier as they made a lot of money last week racin and want to bet some on me selections.

Current record....25-26-1

FALCONS....+3.5
FALCONS/SAINTS....Under 49.5
PACK/COLTS....Under 51
PATS/TEXANS....Under 48.5
EAGLES....+3
EAGLES/BROWNS....Under 47.5

ANALYSIS:   FALCOOOONS/FRANCIS of ASSISI:
MATT can throw and who knows what Payton has up his sleve with his new QB. Supposidly the guy can run and pass. Hope he spends more time runnin. But that means runnin out of bounds killin clock. But Payton might be playin a 2 QB game and bring Winston in at some time. That should make for great timin for receivers and O-LINE. Member in all this,MATT can throw. Want FALCONS to get lead and hold and not let SAINTS score by plain back.

PACK/COLTS....Offence VRS Defence that is if COLTS choose to play it. Nough said

PATS/TEXANS....Could this end up bein BELLY's worse season record wise. Maybe but not against this TEXAN team. "REMEMBER THE ALAMO" was the chant. TEXANS getting slaughtered worse than that massacre. Belly has to stop WATSON from throwin and use FIQ exactly as he has so far. Eat clock and control thee PIG.

EAGLES/BROWNS. This game a mess. Rain predicted and BROWNS loaded with the VID. Not sure if CLEVELAND located on Lake ERIE or HURON. If on ERIE maybe game should be cancelled and let everyone go Walleye fishin. It great this time of year or is that Smelt. Carson VRS Baker. Sanders VRS Hunt. WENTZE on track to throw 108 inters this year and Bake boy ain't much better. So's,JOHN FRANK ARMY lookin for the runnin back match up. Inclement weather and co-vid has forced me to play under.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #50 on: November 26, 2020, 12:05:24 PM »
It's TURKEY football day. Let me say this to start. I watched DRAFT DODGER use a POPE hand signal of the CROSS to pardon a turkey the other day. You can bet that bird cooked on the table at BAD TOES family get togeather today.

Current record....28-29-1

TEXANS/LIONS....Under 51.5
SKINS/COWBOYS....Under 46
COWBOYS....-3

ANALYSIS:
TEXANS/LIONS.... How did MATT PATRICIA get LIONS head coachin jop. He who worked under BELLY. Was great D coach. The problem I see is anyone workin in LIONS organization is the kiss of death. LIONS every year blow,but PATRICIA suppose to be a D genius and he HORRIBLE. I will say he has lost in his 2 and 1/2 years some rotton last minute play callin. But is that on him or O-co-ordinate. And how do you lose last game 20-ZIP to a back up 3 string,second string XFL QB.
DETROIT in recent years been losin THANKSGIVIN games when as bad as they were used to WIN and that with fans in stand who only came out for that game. NO fans today.
Stafford plainin with a bad thumb on his throwin hand,which he did last game. Trust JOHN FRANK ARMY when he says them hurts for a long time with limited or no ability. I know playin 16 inch softball no glove for 30 years. I sees for STAFFORD problems again throwin even against the worst team against pass the TEXANS. So's I expect LIONS to run with their 3 runnin back combo.
Really don't know what TEXANS will do. Unleash J.J.WATT to knock Matthew out of game. Could be as LIONS O-LINE stinks. Both teams suck on both sides of ball. Back to Watson throwin like his rookie year. After all this I see no way both teams can score 52 points.

SKINS/COWBOYS....AT least BOYS gonna be plain in front of fans,and I guess they encouraging the VID. Since their strength coach former NFL player MARCUS PAUL passed away yesterday after collapsing previous game and I know not what from,the BOYS should be inspired for this game. Both teams fightin for 1ST place and that is laughable. Both PK'S questionable,so means neither can probably kick very good. Dalton doin ok and ELLIOT doin better. SMITH who knows for SKINS. Expect DOLTON to be able to throw. Both teams seem to be able to not stop run. Makes ELLIOT a threat. NEED a MADDON cutting up TURKEY at halftime like old days. I feel safe on BOYS minus 3. The under gonna be close. 

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2020, 09:41:39 AM »
Nice pics THURSDAY. Too bad one can't anticipate turnovers and there were a million. For got which runnin back on 3 straight possesions fumbled. That might be a NFL record. And good to see that MATT and GM got fired by LIONS,not that will make any difference to that team. And McCARTHY STINKS as do COWBOYS. If that team can't get up to play after death,they can't play EVER. They STINK. Enough rantin on to todays pics.

Current record....28-32-1

CHARGERS/BILLS....Over 52.5
CARDS/PATS....Under 49.5
GIANTS....-6
BROWNS/JETS....Under 48.5
VIKINGS...-3
49's....+6.5
BEARS/PACK....Over 44

ANALYSIS:
CHARGERS/BILLS... JOHN FRANK ARMY expects high scorin. DUH!. Buffalo been plain in some rotton weather last 3 games and today good. Chargers always score no matter with HERBERT. Hopin this like ARENA Football.

CARDINALS/PATS.... Belly needs to prove he better than departed QB. Play D.

GIANTS/BENGALS....Another situation where I can't see CINNCY scorin. FINLEY their QB and MIXON out. Or is it me glaucoma is really kickin in and I'm goin blind. Game goin be played in cold weather and very windy. Have no idea what that means anymoe,must be dementia settin in.

BROWNS/JAGS....Maybe it was the BROWNS who played last 3 in bad weather. Got to check Astrological charts and newspaper to see what it says for me today. Most likely:Your reasonin prospects for today are not good. Do not make any financial decisions and spend all day in bed to avoid catastrophy.

PANTHERS/VIKINGS....BRIDGEWATER back vrs COUSINS. Hope that ain't cousins of mine,none can throw a football. Vikes need to win.so do about 16 other teams. They home and will without a doubt pull a DETROIT.

49's....Getting a lot of players back today. Mullens QB ain't the greatest. Beat RAMS earlier and I'll take +6.5.

BEARS/PACK....MITCH back today. NAGY goes I'm very excited about his return. 7 weeks ago he stated MITCH has to be benched. He plays horribly and in 3 and 1/2 years has not learned anything and regresses every game. Thank you NAGY for this startling reversal. Mongomery back runnin. Look again for fumbles from him. I mean the BEARS gotta be able to score some points. Their kicker has kicked 17 straight field goals. Can BEARS D stop AARON. Me thinks not and again the BEARS featured in a Nationnally televised game. If they suck this one up again,expect them not on till 2029. And expect NAGY the next coach shit canned. 44 seems low.

Final thoughts.... Hope this game on TV. SAINTS/BRONCOS. Broncos have no QB'S. All out with the VID. They startin a wide receiver at QB. Football has become a joke. To make matters worse the Over/Under in this game is 36. I'd play but would rather watch. This the year of QB's who have never played plain all over on teams.
I'm goin for broke on me 7 selectios. Never play that many as a rule of thought. It make or break. Me guess the latter.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #52 on: November 30, 2020, 06:29:35 PM »
Here we go again.

Current record....31-36-1

HAWKS/EAGLES....-48.5

Analysis:
We know the game therefore do not have to state it again. RAIN STORM durin game. Maybe the overpaid FUCS should carry umbrellas while they playin or have windshield wipers on thee helmets. I like WENTZE and he been suckin so they SHIT-CANNED him for tonights battle. Don't know the QB they startin. Guessin a 8th string right guard the way NFL is today. HAWKS live in a RAIN zone,so this should not be unusual for them. Except they STINK and even though their record is 7-3,they stink. I'M gonna classify teams next week. GOOD,MEDIOCRE and STINK. This new QB for EAGLES. Can he throw. LOL,anyone can throw on HAWKS. Lets hope he CAN'T. EAGLES at times can play some D. HAWKS can stop run. FUCKIN NIGHTMARE. When will it stop. Seems to me in this SHITHOLE situation both SHITBRAIN head coaches should choose to run instead of pass. JOHN FRANK ARMY just put in his application for head coach of DETROIT LIONS. I got a interview next week.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #53 on: December 02, 2020, 03:37:12 PM »
Is it late DECEMBER with Saturday afternoon games. No,its first week. What a FUCKED up NFL. They should cancel a whole week and extend season one week longer. That might not work as STEROID boys would all just go out and party and catch and spread the VID.

Current record....32-36-1

Todays play....C'MON MAN is anything worth playin:
RAVINS....-10.5
RAVINS/STEELERS....Over 41.5

Anaylsis:
Every fuckin player on both teams has the VID including those playin. Is JACKSON playin. Don't say he is not,yet they got R2D2 listed as startin. Did JACKSON say he has got enough of this SHIT and re-tired for year. BEN playin and has had 2 weeks rest. When you a 108 that helps. This would have been a classic game in normal times. Honestly,this should classify as PRO-ABORTION. Can't tell you all what will happen here except for one thin. OFFICIALS will keep their distance from these VID FUCKS and want to get the game over as soon as possible and enter a incubator for a month. That's it. May the best CO-VID team win.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2020, 12:46:34 PM »
I'll start by sayin I'M a little broken up. Fiquered I would say it here as no one will bash. I've got one sister who 3 years older and one brother who 7 years younger. Me younger brother this past Friday found out he got Pancreatic Cancer. He sees Surgeon Monday to see what Stage and what will be done goin forward. He was yelling at me 4 years ago when I had HART-O-TAC. YOUR style has to change. He the family man,church goin,and a credit to society. JOHN FRANK ARMY the WILD MAN since he a kid. AGNOSTIC,DRINKS and SMOKES,been exposed to NERVE GAS,and other chemical agents. Hard to see me younger brother getting this. It's early though and time to spend togeather.

Goin to for second week play a WILD THIN SPREE. I'M pissed.

Current record....33-37-1

Today's bets:

COLTS/TEXANS....Under 50.5
COLTS....-3
BEARS....-3
JAGS/VIKES....Under 51.5
SAINTS/FALCONS....Over 46
GIANTS/HAWKS....Under 47
EAGLES/PACK....Under 47.5

Analysis:
COLTS/TEXANS.... I liked WILL FULLER when the TEXANS drafted him 4 years ago. Always hurt. This year he broke out. Havin a great season. But now we know why,STERIODS. He and top defensive back suspended till second game of 2021. That will HURT. COLTS seem logical to cover and if they play D can stop high scorin.

BEARS....If they can't cover at home against LIONS,this franchise the foundation of football should be removed from NFL. It's the only team MITCH has beaten in his career. LIONS are decimated injury wise and BEARS seem never able to score. NAGY gave a LOVIE speech last Monday. Look for a BEAR 3-0 VICTORY,therfore a push.

JAGS/VIKES.... VIKES to RUN. JAGS to stop RUN. Neither team basically has anything to play for. Therefore the ball will fly. Hope a lot of inters in red zone.

SAINTS/FALCONS....RYAN can throw.I've stated that toooo many times. SAINTS rookie has not lost yet. Both teams can stop run,so look for for a ton of passin.

GIANTS/HAWKS....GIANTS can play some D or so I hope. They playin for 1st place in their division. Unfortunatly they got knucklehead MC'COY as their QB. You can pass on HAWKS,but can he. Got me fingers crossed.

EAGLES/PACK....Hopin ROGERS don't throw 87 touchdowns in this game.

A FINAL WORD: JOHN FRANK ARMY has posted his address many a time. If someone out there can call C'VILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT and let them know that I think I'M goin get MURDERED today. Thank YOU.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2020, 03:19:04 PM »
How can one pass up a doubleheader Monday football. How bout them BEARS. The SCORE said TRESTMAN was the worst coach in BEAR history over the years. First off they forgot ABE GIBRON,and now NAGY takes over that distinction.

Current record....38-39-1

Today plays:

SKINS....+6
SKINS/STEELERS....Over 43.5
BILLS/49'ers....Over 47.5

Analysis:
SKINS/STEELERS....STEELERS PK out for game. Don't know who they gonna bring in to kick. Maybe they go if close on every 4th down. Member the STEEL played the totally infected RAVINS team 5 days ago. TEMP checks before todays game should rule out everyone to play but that will be ignored. BEN played not to good against the RAVINS and I suppose he lookin to rebound and they have a undeafeated season starin at them. Alex Smith played well after his return last game. Needs the same today if that possible against the #1 D in NFL. Maybe PITT tired though on short rest and all D players carrin a 105 temperature. Not that this is that important,but SKINS need to play well to keep with GIANTS. And bad news. SKINS lead receiver,OUT. Can anyone else squezze the pigskin when thrown to0.

BILLS/49'ers....A rarity. Both teams healthy. 9ers had a streak of horrribility when they played 3 straight games with all their players out. Both teams outside and now playin indoors at Cardinals contaminated shithole. Should help scorin with no wind to interfere. Maybe both teams can pull the BRADY undeflated pigskin trick. I need it because JOHN FRANK ARMY wants a lot of scorin.

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #56 on: December 08, 2020, 04:56:41 PM »
Tuesday NFL football. Gots to like it I guess. Can watch it instead of FAKE NEWS,"TREASURE OF OAK ISLAND" and the fucks makin a BILLION off of show and wreckin the internal environment of island and all offshore marine life. What their summertime show gonna be. WATCH us make ZILLIONS slaughterin BABY SEALS.

Current record:40-40-1

Today play:
BOYS/RAVINS....Under 45.5

ANALYSIS:
This a great match-up if your meetin your old high school buds on THANKSGIVVIN morning to play a traditional flag football game before retreatin to hit dinner. LETS SEE. BOYS have had some rest and had grievin time for their DECEASED. MC'CARTHEY has had time to plan a game strategy. How that will work with a whole O-LINE manned by Thanksgivin morning players might make it ROUGH. And their whole D-backs are out. PITY ANDY. The RAVINS ain't much better. Nominated next to 9'ers for VID team of year. Will there be a trophy for that. JACKSON back and he been VID for last 2 games. He young and he leadin rusher. But you saw PITT last night. Granted RAVINS got a extra day. JOHN FRANK ARMY sees this as a slow methodical runnin game. ELLIOT,do he really have a chance VRS LAMAR. Who puts their faith in a QB to rush to victory. RAVINS 2'nd toughest D in NFL. But they give up a ton of yards and then bear down in red zone. I thinks Me see a lot of QB sacks on RED head boy and TRUMP not who I speakin about and don't know his color each day. It sure looks like a under.

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #57 on: December 10, 2020, 05:29:06 PM »
Patsys and over...Mind Bet..I was out near the Casino but never went

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #58 on: December 10, 2020, 09:23:17 PM »
bad call not putting 3 on the board and going for it on 4th...your down 17 put some points on the board...

EPM

• Elite
« Reply #59 on: December 11, 2020, 09:00:16 AM »
Good move me not swinging by and bet and to think when I got back home later I was thinking head back out that way to fire

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal