Author Topic: Samstar MSOA  (Read 42523 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Samstar MSOA
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2020, 08:50:47 PM »
How did he do with the claim?
Probably a launch.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2020, 09:07:06 PM »
I think the conditioned claimers are a hot bed of lack of effort.  Prices  prevent actual claims and trainers want to keep horse in class.  I would stop conditioned claimers at 5 years old.  I am not an expert and I don't pretend to be.  After 5 years old, if a horse can't make it in conditioned races he should go to regular claimers.
water seeks it's own level.

Tell us about lack of effort  ngc3...........ho w many of those 6 horse Open Handicaps are benefit races........2 horses each by you and Burke............ ....and then get 2 more fillers.......... .............your a weasel Sammy............ ......always was.............. ....always will be.............
blood builder stacking, welfare and you.............. .......sure harness racing is fun when your stealing......... .....
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Dingus

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2020, 10:23:52 PM »
How did he do with the claim?

He has done very well since the claim, but we had done very well with him in the time we had him, about 7 months.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2020, 02:38:08 PM »
If there are very few claims in these races and seldom a good value, the claiming price may be too high.  Should there  be conditioned claimers with varied prices instead of just number of wins?

Dingus

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2020, 05:55:17 PM »
If there are very few claims in these races and seldom a good value, the claiming price may be too high.  Should there  be conditioned claimers with varied prices instead of just number of wins?

Yes.  Many of them hit a wall when they move from w1-3 to nw6, or nw6 to nw8.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2020, 06:52:16 PM »
Yes.  Many of them hit a wall when they move from w1-3 to nw6, or nw6 to nw8.
Sir Caviar was an exception.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2020, 06:59:40 PM »
Sir Caviar was an exception.
Leslie Zendt can't resist a red trotter. LOL

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2020, 08:37:03 PM »
Really Sammy............ .......MSOA isn't paying squat............ .........the slot players are.............. ......the slot players pay your insurance premiums......... .your retirement package.......... ...your purses........... ......bike insurance and so on............... ......guess you never heard............ ..don't shit where you eat.............. ....tell us about Randy and Bob.............. .
You need a new hobby now that you don't have Roger to bash any more. 

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2020, 09:26:44 AM »
What got the "MOUTH" in trouble was.............. ..his "MOUTH", his "ARROGANCE", was "NOT APPROACHABLE", praised "HIMSELF", promoted "HIMSELF"................j ust to name a few.............. ...In your case............. ...it was another one of those miracles......... ................. couldn't win............co uldn't train............ ..and then came the big influx of funds............ ....and then the "EXTRA" came in to play............. ..they don't call it "SLIPPERY ROCK" for nothing.......... ....
« Last Edit: April 24, 2020, 09:29:09 AM by Gym Jeffersun »
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2020, 03:26:18 PM »
What got the "MOUTH" in trouble was.............. ..his "MOUTH", his "ARROGANCE", was "NOT APPROACHABLE", praised "HIMSELF", promoted "HIMSELF"................j ust to name a few.............. ...In your case............. ...it was another one of those miracles......... ................. couldn't win............co uldn't train............ ..and then came the big influx of funds............ ....and then the "EXTRA" came in to play............. ..they don't call it "SLIPPERY ROCK" for nothing.......... ....
Jesus christ just type like a normal person you moron.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #40 on: April 25, 2020, 05:20:31 PM »
Jesus christ just type like a normal person you moron.

Not speaking to you mush mouth............ .......Trust me............Sam Star truly understands and ducks the posts............ ........

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #41 on: April 25, 2020, 08:04:13 PM »
Not speaking to you mush mouth............ .......Trust me............Sam Star truly understands and ducks the posts............ ........
what is it that I truly understand? 

Dingus

« Reply #42 on: April 25, 2020, 10:47:08 PM »
what is it that I truly understand?

Yeah Gym, what is it Bill truly understands?
Us Meadows guys want to know.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2020, 12:47:25 PM »
Probably a launch.
I only raced one conditioned claimer in my career.  if I recall his name was Whenyouneedit and he was actually claimed from me for $17,000 ish

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #44 on: April 26, 2020, 04:11:56 PM »
Yeah Gym, what is it Bill truly understands?
Us Meadows guys want to know.
Ditto

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal