Author Topic: Samstar MSOA  (Read 42840 times)

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
Re: Samstar MSOA
« Reply #60 on: May 02, 2020, 05:55:45 PM »
 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1 tmbz1

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2020, 07:07:33 PM »
Sammy Sammy Sammy............ .....you telling us here you shipped this horse to Penn Vet School in Dec.............. ....all the way to Philadelphia for a lameness exam and wind puffs............ ...come on Sammy............ ...you can come up with something better then that............. .....  ngc3

Equine Pharmacology Laboratory at New Bolton Center   382 W Street Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348  Just outside of Philly........... ...... ngc3

That's a good one.............. ......  73cv.2
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2020, 07:11:23 PM »
On December 2nd, I decided it as time to give Beach a 30 day rest.  Prior to turning him out I took him to a very good vet for a lameness exam.  Beach has had big wind puffs on his left front ankle since he was a three year old.  The Vet told me that he had something that would suck those wind puffs down and that they would never return.  I asked if there was any exposure to a positive test and he said that he had done it over 200 times and there had never been a problem.  I said go for it.  The wind puffs disappeared and the horse enjoyed a vacation.

Two and a half months later, 2/24/2020, the horse won and was tested.  He tested positive for the substance injected on 12/5/2019. I was shocked and disappointed. We contacted Dr. Robinson at Penn school of Veterinary Pharmacology and she informed us that she was not surprised it is sticking around a long time.  The drug is lipophilic, meaning that it attaches itself to fatty tissues and stays there.

The reason there haven't been positives on previous horses is that female hormones have not been called until the middle of last year.  Most of us use Regumate on our mares and in the middle of last year, several people were fined for progesterone (from Regumate) at the Meadows.  They are calling it when it is discovered in Geldings or Horses because it is known to have a calming effect.   Ohio did not start calling Progesterone until the first of this year.

Medroxyprogestero ne Acetate is not the same progesterone found in Regumate. It is a hormone that humans use for birth control. It used to be used widely in the horse business and was labeled depo-----?  It will definitely stick around for a long time.  I have been told that there is another positive for it in Ohio but have not verified it. 

I was intent on sending the sample out for a retest until Dr.Robinson VMD explained the stickiness of the drug.  The real shame of it is that the wind puffs did not bother the horse.  They just looked ugly.  I you have a mare with wind puffs, this stuff will suck them down. If you have a gelding or stallion. stay away from anything that say progesterone.

Its called Depo-Provera.......................... 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
Just love doing the broadcast. Shuley, Chumlee, Paddock have gotten used to the holier than thou attitude. We only work on the show, because we get paid. Dealing with Ringo is a different story.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2020, 08:09:40 PM »
Sammy Sammy Sammy............ .....you telling us here you shipped this horse to Penn Vet School in Dec.............. ....all the way to Philadelphia for a lameness exam and wind puffs............ ...come on Sammy............ ...you can come up with something better then that............. .....  ngc3

Equine Pharmacology Laboratory at New Bolton Center   382 W Street Rd, Kennett Square, PA 19348  Just outside of Philly........... ...... ngc3

That's a good one.............. ......  73cv.2
If you could read, you would realize that I used a local vet for the lameness check but that I contacted the professor for guidance as to how the drug lasted so long.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #64 on: May 02, 2020, 08:14:12 PM »

Its called Depo-Provera.......................... 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2
I knew it was depo something but you knew exactly what it was because you are the chemist around here and have a reputation as a chemist, gambler and cheater.  Took me a while to figure out who you are. Understand why you hate Roger because he had a relationship with your partner but never could understand why you hate me.

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: May 02, 2020, 08:25:19 PM »
Sammy Sammy Sammy............ ......in your original post you said a very good vet.............. ..........nowhere did you say LOCAL............ ......until now.............. ...any chance it was in Ravenna.......... ......popular stop............. .popular place when going to Nfld............. ........then we get Dr Robinson involved in Philly as a back up............thi s gets more interesting every minute..........a nd you protect the name of the LOCAL vet......... 73cv.2  ngc3

Dingus

« Reply #66 on: May 02, 2020, 08:30:34 PM »
I knew it was depo something but you knew exactly what it was because you are the chemist around here and have a reputation as a chemist, gambler and cheater.  Took me a while to figure out who you are. Understand why you hate Roger because he had a relationship with your partner but never could understand why you hate me.

Who is he?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #67 on: May 02, 2020, 09:23:43 PM »
Sammy Sammy Sammy............ ......in your original post you said a very good vet.............. ..........nowhere did you say LOCAL............ ......until now.............. ...any chance it was in Ravenna.......... ......popular stop............. .popular place when going to Nfld............. ........then we get Dr Robinson involved in Philly as a back up............thi s gets more interesting every minute..........a nd you protect the name of the LOCAL vet......... 73cv.2  ngc3
I choose not to publish local vets name.  My friends know who he is and he is a great guy.  200 treatments and no positives and then a rule change.  Can happen to anyone.  I told the whole story so that it wouldn't happen to someone else. I would still like to know why you have picked me to slander.  I always thought I treated you with respect.

Dingus

« Reply #68 on: May 02, 2020, 10:55:58 PM »
I choose not to publish local vets name.  My friends know who he is and he is a great guy.  200 treatments and no positives and then a rule change.  Can happen to anyone.  I told the whole story so that it wouldn't happen to someone else. I would still like to know why you have picked me to slander.  I always thought I treated you with respect.

Bill, a hint who he is- trainer, owner, meadows employee?

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: May 03, 2020, 07:53:24 AM »
Trainer!

Gym Jeffersun

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #70 on: May 03, 2020, 09:47:31 AM »
Sorry Sammy............ ......been reading the HRU article on Ringo and Trish............ ...lots of things left out.............. ....hey Trish............ ....weren't you married to Kelly Sheppard from Canada........... how about all those overnight stays and Pgh limousine drivers picking you up............... ..and of course those gambling activities which led to your departure........ .............all part of Meadows history.......... ...........best award Roger received ................. .......was his going away present from Mark Loewe............ ....Sammy Sammy Sammy............ ...you sound like Lance Armstrong........ ..............200   tests and only this issue............ ...... ngc3 ngc3..........Lan ce was honest too.............. ......... ngc3 ngc3
« Last Edit: May 03, 2020, 09:49:40 AM by Gym Jeffersun »

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #71 on: May 03, 2020, 11:04:49 AM »
Sorry Sammy............ ......been reading the HRU article on Ringo and Trish............ ...lots of things left out.............. ....hey Trish............ ....weren't you married to Kelly Sheppard from Canada........... how about all those overnight stays and Pgh limousine drivers picking you up............... ..and of course those gambling activities which led to your departure........ .............all part of Meadows history.......... ...........best award Roger received ................. .......was his going away present from Mark Loewe............ ....Sammy Sammy Sammy............ ...you sound like Lance Armstrong........ ..............200   tests and only this issue............ ...... ngc3 ngc3..........Lan ce was honest too.............. ......... ngc3 ngc3
   Any body but a looney tune can figure out what happened to me and I hope learn from it.  You are a hater and that probably hurts you more than it hurts me.  My explanation on this site was not addressed to you but to the people that are seriously interested in what happened.  No piss in the stall here.  My fault and I paid my fine. You should be ashamed of yourself.   I guess that the fact is that my accomplishments far exceed yours and you are better educated, more experienced and smarter than me. 

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #72 on: May 03, 2020, 11:14:15 AM »
Probably hates Bill for the same reason no one else likes him, cause he's a jackass.  tmbz1

jupiter

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #73 on: May 03, 2020, 11:37:21 AM »
shotgunner, well said tmbz1 tmbz1. Also, Trish the dish equaled race track skank and everybody knew it.

samstar

• Open / FFA
« Reply #74 on: May 03, 2020, 12:01:43 PM »
Probably hates Bill for the same reason no one else likes him, cause he's a jackass.  tmbz1

sorry that you feel that way.  If I have done something specific to hurt you I apologize.  Life has been very good to me and I appreciate that more than you can imagine.  My deceased older brother used to always say that we sit and talk about everybody else and they are all assholes. how did we escape?  I suppose I didn't.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal