Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 57536 times)

horses first

• Elite
Brown Jug a serous question. 36 horses sit unsold and I would imagine the sellers have been paid? Where did that money come from? Now you have about 2,000 shares just on the 2 yr olds looking to be purchased. That has been that way since Dec. A full three months plus the back 2 months when purchase. So 2,000 shares is 20 horses. 20x2,500 Canadian is 50k Canadian. So who isn't getting paid? I'm sure the horses are eating, have to think the grooms are being paid. A Mac he isn't working for free or the trainers. Now the first major staking month is due in 10 days and who is writing that check for the 2,000 shares outstanding. Either there is a major backer or it's a house of cards? You tell me and also why isn't this news worthy. It's a part of the industry and open for debate.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
lets see where she is the end of april...
if she is still around and racing well ill eat crow

I’m not wishing the horse  bad

I think the race was more of see what she is

My theory. Horses get five starts with me

First one easy.

Next four raced. If they are not up to my standards they get dumped

Or partners can buy out

AKA  my two Aussies. Sold after three starts last month
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
Brown Jug a serous question. 36 horses sit unsold and I would imagine the sellers have been paid? Where did that money come from? Now you have about 2,000 shares just on the 2 yr olds looking to be purchased. That has been that way since Dec. A full three months plus the back 2 months when purchase. So 2,000 shares is 20 horses. 20x2,500 Canadian is 50k Canadian. So who isn't getting paid? I'm sure the horses are eating, have to think the grooms are being paid. A Mac he isn't working for free or the trainers. Now the first major staking month is due in 10 days and who is writing that check for the 2,000 shares outstanding. Either there is a major backer or it's a house of cards? You tell me and also why isn't this news worthy. It's a part of the industry and open for debate.
Horses have to paid before they get release papers at sales
Anthony eating a lot of babies look like tmbz1

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite

id guess anthony has paid for the horses out of his 500k+ a month training bills and he is the "owner" of those shares

Brown jug

• Elite
hold on horses first
 you are branching into an entirely different subject matter and to be clear those are very valid questions ands concerns
we all know the model cannot survive with that number of unsold shares, and i have no idea how that will end

my response was to a comment about  the drive on bottle of red last night and how i felt that comment was misguided and inaccurate in my opinion

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
hold on horses first
 you are branching into an entirely different subject matter and to be clear those are very valid questions ands concerns
we all know the model cannot survive with that number of unsold shares, and i have no idea how that will end

my response was to a comment about  the drive on bottle of red last night and how i felt that comment was misguided and inaccurate in my opinion

the horse and its health will show us with time

Fatboy

• Living Legend
A buddy of mine has a few shares he wants to unload, says bills are higher then he was told and the place is a dump and the track is so bad they are lucky to jog three days a week

Grapevine reveals similar.... tmbz1

Fatboy

• Living Legend
thats right...we seem to have alot of difference of opinion.
hence why i stopped doing business with him
i personally would be fired up if a filly i invested that much time and money in was used like that in a maiden race

SORRY SHE DIDNT DRAW OFF BY 15 JOSH....
LACKING TALENT LIKELY
OR, THIS WAS A GOOD TIGHTENER IF SHE'S ANY COUNT AT ALL ngc3

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
SORRY SHE DIDNT DRAW OFF BY 15 JOSH....
LACKING TALENT LIKELY
OR, THIS WAS A GOOD TIGHTENER IF SHE'S ANY COUNT AT ALL ngc3
race comprehension is a skill

.. tmbz1

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Before you post something you know nothing about  maybe you should check with the USTA and see how many of his horses are still registered to the breeder.
I know for a fact that most horses are not paid for at the sale but the papers are held by the USTA until the sales company releases the registrations. release papers are given so that you can take the horse off the grounds.
Try looking up Royhill ( paid $17K at the sale but he has the horse valued at $59K Canadian making his worth $45K USD...good luck trying to sell those shares.) at the USTA and see if Midland Acres is still not the registered owner as least that was the case earlie this week along with EVERY horse I checked with the USTA.
If this is the case why would anyone continue to buy from these breeding farms. How do you bid against side deals, over inflated purchase prices and yearlings that the farm really isn't selling

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
If I understand your comment correctly, what I am saying that originally AM had Royhill priced at 17K plus extras. Every month the share cost goes up as AM keeps tacking on his monthly bill along with stake payments. That is why AM has Royhill "valued at $45K USD. This is how the inflated price is gotten. To my knowledge there was no side deal and believe me Midland was hoping to sell the yearling as they run a first class operation unlike a certain stable north of the border.
If this is not want you meant please let me know
Then why is Midland still listed owner, are they getting the inflated price tag ? Turns buyers off when you see breeders do business like this, unless it's a practice to extend this type of credit to everyone
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 11:04:55 PM by ferdinand the bull »

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
No, the sale price is the sale price...The extra $28K is AM's fees ans stake payments. Midland is only, or at least hoping to get their $17K. Midland is still listed as owner only for 2 reasons:  1. They have not been paid or 2. AM has not transferred the papers.
Selling shares in horses that aren't paid for at an inflated price, AM is the sharpest cat in the game , making huge profits without spending any money to do it

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Selling shares in horses that aren't paid for at an inflated price, AM is the sharpest cat in the game , making huge profits without spending any money to do it

He is making money every which way.
And doing it on 80 shit yearlings a year instead of 25 good ones...
That's the true crime here..
One day the rest will see it

Brown jug

• Elite
purple, I can agree with your last comment
and perhaps their is a role for a higher end fractional group
 but clearly that is not the market he was/is going after
it is fairly simple , if the horses do well  and overachieve their pedigree and conformation issues he is fine as clients are making money/ breaking even
if not than cash flow dries up and you end up with a lot of unsold shares from the last crop of yearlings

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
purple, I can agree with your last comment
and perhaps their is a role for a higher end fractional group
 but clearly that is not the market he was/is going after
it is fairly simple , if the horses do well  and overachieve their pedigree and conformation issues he is fine as clients are making money/ breaking even
if not than cash flow dries up and you end up with a lot of unsold shares from the last crop of yearlings

im saying what he should have done. and could have done.not what he did
people would have eaten up better yearling shares, with less horses avaialbe, but thats less money in AMs pocket

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • In It Deep: Hi Liberals
    June 05, 2024, 04:40:07 PM
  • In It Deep: 11.tfk
    May 28, 2024, 07:54:33 PM
  • In It Deep: The Butt Nut
    May 28, 2024, 07:49:02 PM
  • Bernie Madoff: ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
    May 24, 2024, 08:05:54 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: At least we agree it's a shithole
    May 24, 2024, 07:04:43 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: I think this shithole owns you!
    May 24, 2024, 09:30:25 AM
  • M P: Face it, I OWN THIS SHITHOLE of a forum.
    May 23, 2024, 09:35:08 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal