Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 56291 times)

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
I have no idea what the horse is worth but I do know 1 person that owns a 5% interest and he would sell for 50 cents on the dollar but so far no takers. Royhills last 2 training miles were one where he almost fell down (AM told my friend it was a shoeing problem) and the last training mile Royhill could not keep up but AM's answer was no problem, just need to put a head pole back on.

so he is prepared to sell based on a value of $8500 (half of the sale price)?

horses first

• Elite
I think Royhill maybe a little higher because they entered him in a Ohio stake that was for 10k stake fee with a big purse.

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
I have no idea what the horse is worth but I do know 1 person that owns a 5% interest and he would sell for 50 cents on the dollar but so far no takers. Royhills last 2 training miles were one where he almost fell down (AM told my friend it was a shoeing problem) and the last training mile Royhill could not keep up but AM's answer was no problem, just need to put a head pole back on.

every break any horse has made in the history of the stable is a "little break"
a horse never breaks, always just a "little break" ngc3 ngc3

Brown jug

• Elite
yes the longer you can wait to purchase the better as you get to see how the horse is developing
 and in fairness you should pay for the months of training already accrued
but that is assuming the horse you are interested in has shares available from the stable ,
if 100% of shares are sold than you would have to buy from current owners  who might want to sell and at what price
for example roy hill is all sold out , so if you want shares a current owner would have to sell them to you

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
That line in TheStable promotional material "you might make money but if that's your primary motivation then we might not be right for you" means absolutely nothing and more importantly is not a get out of jail card if this is deemed a Ponzi or Pyramid scheme in the eyes of the law. These are not my words but from someone who investigates all levels and types of fraud. In layman's terms this line should be enough to keep your money in your pocket and again these are not my words.
How long until smaller shareholders just walk away from their shares? There's no racing for them and they don't have a track to train on

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
and how is that different than anyone who owns part of a horse in a less public situation (i.e. bought 10% of a horse with Joe Blow training the horse at a public stable)?  I think this issue is not related only to this unit, but everywhere ?

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
and how is that different than anyone who owns part of a horse in a less public situation (i.e. bought 10% of a horse with Joe Blow training the horse at a public stable)?  I think this issue is not related only to this unit, but everywhere ?
It's everywhere

Manny

• Top Claimer
Seems to me that this is about the only way Tony could get horses to train and make a living.  Give him credit for using his brains to provided his family a nice income and employees as well.

I looked at his average of driving and training from past and it was god awful.

It appears he uses multiple washed up trainers, Poulton [Matts Scooter's trainer who got  the major milk shake every race]  And the Soda King himself back in the day Kevin McMaster.

It's everywhere

firebolt

• 4 claimer
Didn't Anthony end up with 50% ownership in the good ones last year?

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal