Author Topic: THE STABLE @CA.. ANTHONY FORCE TO BE RECKON WITH NOW IN INTERNATIONAL RACING  (Read 57162 times)

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Everyone comes across bad horses it part of the business

But nobody complains 24/7

Eat the horse and move on. What
Usually happens

I’m I’m done arguing with purple I’ll just  reply to real questions
I'm not stupid enough to have stakes in his game, he is the only one that can win
I've heard and seen enough to stay away. The whole thing is a shit show, farm is a dump and the track is garbage and AM and the trainers are never there, ghost town by noon

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Anyone see Anthony 3 move his three-year-old filly last night in her 1st start in 9 months? Is that how you run a good stable nowadays just asking

ferdinand the bull

• Stakes Horse
Anyone see Anthony 3 move his three-year-old filly last night in her 1st start in 9 months? Is that how you run a good stable nowadays just asking
He s banking on those that don't have a clue to support his venture, those that know what's what run and run away fast

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
He s banking on those that don't have a clue to support his venture, those that know what's what run and run away fast

i saw on facebook everyone apploading the effort for the horse...
waiting for someone to question why he three moved a 3 year old filly in her first start....
in a maiden...

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Seems Anthony can’t do anything by you Joshua

He tried to win a race.
 He over drove the filly a little

She’s probably lacking in talent
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Brown jug

• Elite
are you talking about bottle of red in the first race

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
are you talking about bottle of red in the first race
yes

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Seems Anthony can’t do anything by you Joshua

He tried to win a race.
 He over drove the filly a little

She’s probably lacking in talent

thats right...we seem to have alot of difference of opinion.
hence why i stopped doing business with him
i personally would be fired up if a filly i invested that much time and money in was used like that in a maiden race

Brown jug

• Elite
wow, some of you need to get a life
and to be clear I am in no way suggesting the stable.ca is  perfect of for everybody
 what are you going to do now, critique every drive the guy has
purple and Ferdinand, I get it , you have an axe to grind with the guy , but seriously move on
lets check some facts, bottle of red was making her second start( where she finished second) of the season not first
last night she finished second by a nose in a decent time, last 1/4 in 27.3
clearly she was ready for the mile she went, if she had backed through the field in the stretch your babbling might have some merit
of course all his horses are shit (apparently) ?  so why is he driving to win ??
to each their own
take a lap fellas

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
wow, some of you need to get a life
and to be clear I am in no way suggesting the stable.ca is  perfect of for everybody
 what are you going to do now, critique every drive the guy has
purple and Ferdinand, I get it , you have an axe to grind with the guy , but seriously move on
lets check some facts, bottle of red was making her second start( where she finished second) of the season not first
last night she finished second by a nose in a decent time, last 1/4 in 27.3
clearly she was ready for the mile she went, if she had backed through the field in the stretch your babbling might have some merit
of course all his horses are shit (apparently) ?  so why is he driving to win ??
to each their own
take a lap fellas

I would have rather her backed through the field...
He had plenty that did/do that that I don't comment on...
Let's see where the filly is a month from now

therealdoctor

• Top Claimer
Purple - so you would have rather he sat behind the horse he let clear who finished 30 lengths back than pull on her, let the favourite go, sit on her helmet and try to win half way down the lane? 
I just want to make sure I read that right - so you are going to go and tell Dave Miller (or whoever)  "listen just leave and if anyone pulls, just sit. Its her first start today (even though its her second).  Dave, I would rather you get beat 31 lengths, so I can have a sour filly on my hands, rather than you retaking and getting position and then attempting to win. 

If he had done what you had suggested and just fade through the field, the next comment you would post is "nice drive by this guy, hope you enjoyed paying the shipping, shoeing, vet and paddock for no money and a sour filly".

Clearly you have not let go of your experience with him.   

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
Purple - so you would have rather he sat behind the horse he let clear who finished 30 lengths back than pull on her, let the favourite go, sit on her helmet and try to win half way down the lane? 
I just want to make sure I read that right - so you are going to go and tell Dave Miller (or whoever)  "listen just leave and if anyone pulls, just sit. Its her first start today (even though its her second).  Dave, I would rather you get beat 31 lengths, so I can have a sour filly on my hands, rather than you retaking and getting position and then attempting to win. 

If he had done what you had suggested and just fade through the field, the next comment you would post is "nice drive by this guy, hope you enjoyed paying the shipping, shoeing, vet and paddock for no money and a sour filly".

if it was dave miller driving, i wouldnt have to say anything, he would know to keep her in.
sometimes its better to miss a check that week, even if it means getting shuffled back, rather than use a horse too hard.
and thats why i had a problem with him overcharging, it makes you need to make money every race rather than do whats best for the horse andd its future

ill let it go...
but trust me, this summer will be ugly

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN

the problem with Joshua

is it will never end well what Anthony does

I thought filly was driven correctly yrsterday night

she wasn't used that hard

used hard usually means 26 quarters ,,I didn't see that

dreams trips usualluy never work out

the way they planned

20 trainers ,,
theres a reason ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
the problem with Joshua

the way they planned

20 trainers ,,

maybe there is a reason all those people are willing to train for me

PurpleSheetPicks

• Elite
the problem with Joshua

the way they planned

20 trainers ,,

lets see where she is the end of april...
if she is still around and racing well ill eat crow

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Itchy Kitties...
    May 22, 2024, 05:09:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Spew a little Spludge and the Pu$$y Cats are drawn to it lie a girl with baby rabies
    May 22, 2024, 01:37:15 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Aint that the truth
    May 21, 2024, 09:29:01 PM
  • The Thorn: Got to watch out for those strays. They want to move in and take you over
    May 21, 2024, 07:38:01 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: especially a stray cat
    May 21, 2024, 07:07:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Good Pu$$Y Cat is hard to forget.
    May 21, 2024, 05:27:22 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Thats self centered to the max Madoff.
    May 19, 2024, 09:08:38 PM
  • Laag: ruthless
    May 19, 2024, 05:57:58 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal