Author Topic: Better Joy N  (Read 18197 times)

Poker King

• Top Claimer
Re: Better Joy N
« Reply #60 on: May 09, 2019, 02:43:25 PM »

Princess-It doesn't matter what other states that horse has raced in. Your complaint is with the Ohio stewards. IF you can prove POSITIVELY that other horses were allowed to race there with only a chip and no other id, you definitely have a valid complaint. I don't know the Ohio state horse racing rules. But this comes down to what the state rules are and did the stewards obey them. Anything the USTA says is irrelevant. They are not the governing body.

Well here’s the bottom line she’s not getting an American freeze brand for identification because it’s not being done as of this year only microchips. So with that said are you supposed to get your own freeze kit??? for these assholes in OHIO?????

Poker King

• Top Claimer
« Reply #61 on: May 09, 2019, 02:44:34 PM »
Any chance she wins Sunday.?

Tough spot but she’s better than the rest

2minuteman

• Open / FFA
« Reply #62 on: May 09, 2019, 02:47:29 PM »

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #63 on: May 09, 2019, 03:54:17 PM »
Again what other reason would he not go to winners circle.  Shouldn't be his problem, unless false ownership.  In which TT owns many horses with King, where he is not listed.

How is it false ownership if he is listed as owner

hoosierboy

• Elite
« Reply #64 on: May 09, 2019, 03:55:23 PM »
Well here’s the bottom line she’s not getting an American freeze brand for identification because it’s not being done as of this year only microchips. So with that said are you supposed to get your own freeze kit??? for these assholes in OHIO?????

Well said

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #65 on: May 09, 2019, 05:24:01 PM »
Bill Crawford has hidden ownership with Virgil Morgan. There isno out of competition testing in OHIO.  Mr Crawford does nothing but collect and watch as. Adam Short  l Dan Noble , Virgil. Burke. Brian brown  after etc With all continue to  Blood dope, Prod 🔌  And take all the Ohio money.   Good luck to all.

Zoooooming By!

« Reply #66 on: May 09, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »
Well, Viking 55, as a breeder of well over 500 standardbred horses ,I am well versed in this area. The USTA will not register a horse unless it is identified by their rules, NOT OHIO RULES, NOT NY RULES!  It can only be registered if identified by USTA RULES PERIOD! No one will ever race a horse who is not identified and registered with the USTA. A USTA employee ( not someone employed by the state ) comes to my farm records the markings of my foals, pulls  a sample of hair from its mane ( for its DNA sample which the USTA stores) and then microchips the foal ! All done by the USTA and its employee, last year the USTA would freeze brand the foal on the right side of its neck, but no longer does ! The USTA are no superpower , but yes they have came to NY and testified in The Supreme Court of NY, for me . They attested to Ownership and Identification ! The state of Ohio nor any other state tells the USTA what the rules of identification will be . The rules are voted on by board members of many states .The USTA does not freeze brand horses anymore, I wanted mine freeze branded as well as microchipped , they wouldn't !

May be a dumb question, but here it goes.

Can a Microchip be manipulated or changed?

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #67 on: May 09, 2019, 06:43:07 PM »
Bill Crawford has hidden ownership with Virgil Morgan. There isno out of competition testing in OHIO.  Mr Crawford does nothing but collect and watch as. Adam Short  l Dan Noble , Virgil. Burke. Brian brown  after etc With all continue to  Blood dope, Prod 🔌  And take all the Ohio money.   Good luck to all.

That sounds impossible?  Who would jeopardize a cushy job unless they're really greedy? 

viking55

• Elite
« Reply #68 on: May 10, 2019, 10:39:21 PM »
Well, Viking 55, as a breeder of well over 500 standardbred horses ,I am well versed in this area. The USTA will not register a horse unless it is identified by their rules, NOT OHIO RULES, NOT NY RULES!  It can only be registered if identified by USTA RULES PERIOD! No one will ever race a horse who is not identified and registered with the USTA. A USTA employee ( not someone employed by the state ) comes to my farm records the markings of my foals, pulls  a sample of hair from its mane ( for its DNA sample which the USTA stores) and then microchips the foal ! All done by the USTA and its employee, last year the USTA would freeze brand the foal on the right side of its neck, but no longer does ! The USTA are no superpower , but yes they have came to NY and testified in The Supreme Court of NY, for me . They attested to Ownership and Identification ! The state of Ohio nor any other state tells the USTA what the rules of identification will be . The rules are voted on by board members of many states .The USTA does not freeze brand horses anymore, I wanted mine freeze branded as well as microchipped , they wouldn't !

AND as I said- EACH STATE accepts what THEY want as rule of identification, NOT what the USTA says. Sure the USTA will only freeze brand, microchip or any other method of identification THEY want to use, on horses that they verify to be who they are supposed to be. They would be liable if the IDed a horse that turned out to be a different horse. And that's as far as the USTAs power goes.  STATES rules supersedes ANY USTA "rule".

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #69 on: May 11, 2019, 08:58:32 AM »
3769-15-10. Registration with associations

(C) No horse shall be allowed to enter a race or a qualifying race unless it has been lip tattooed or freeze branded with the proper identification number. Effective: 1-1-85; 8-10-95; 5-7-01; 2-1-11

Princess, first off read the OHIO RULE above that your trainer should have read before entering the horse. New York has their own rule book. Glad you could race under that jurisdiction.  Ohio rule is black and white.  Maybe next time you bring a horse without a freeze brand into a new state read the Rules for that state. Easy to point blame at other people for your trainers negligence.

Yes, it’s true the USTA is the driving force behind micro chipping.  However they do not dictate when jurisdictions choose to honor the new change.  It appears the USTA and the OSRC have never discussed this issue at length and they we’re not on same page.  Hard to believe since both buildings are located in Ohio.

The annual Board of Directors meeting that discuss rule changes for days, mean absolutely 0%.   All jurisdictions have their own rule books and make changes as they see fit.

The state vet does not give Lasix at Ohio tracks. It’s an independent practice that the management of MIami Valley allows on property.  in your case, sounds like this vet used micro chipping to identify your horse and give her lasix. He did not know rule either.  Thinking you could contact him and get your $50 back ?

Finally, not bringing back Shartin N to winners circle was the most disrespectful thing I’ve witnessed in a longtime.  The NOBLE family has a storied history in Ohio. For an out of town horse to come into town, take $50,000 purse money and then piss on all the Ohio horseman sickens me. 

Keep whining about the extra $25,000 you MAY have won with your ineligible horse. Connections not bringing horse back to winners circle should have been a $25,000 fine !!!!   Karma gods have spoken I’m afraid

Peace I’M OUT.
You sound exactly like the ultimate  piece of SHIT BILL CRAWFORD or his PUPPET MIKE rismick. The biggest scum in the game. In your opening statement you quoted the rule horse not allowed to enter..... Kiedel accepted the entry. Burden falls on him. You act like all the rules are readily available for horsemen to find and read. BULLSHIT...... scum like you enforce and twist rules as you feel like it. And prosecute whom you want to hurt for your own little man syndrome reasons... KARMA GETS ALL... and will get scum like you the hardest.....

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: May 11, 2019, 10:53:42 AM »
   Fair ... im just a grandstand goof so the rules mean nothing to me. But am i right or wrong accepting the entry and checking tatoos or identification is 2 different things ? So yes i agree Keidel is a idiot but i dont think it was his fault accepting entry.

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #71 on: May 11, 2019, 03:00:08 PM »
Wendy Ross and that Stinky - pussy Heather Vittale were not happy that kings horse got scratched. 

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #72 on: May 11, 2019, 05:14:04 PM »
I wasn't either.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #73 on: May 11, 2019, 05:23:03 PM »
I agree it’s crazy they scratched them.

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #74 on: May 12, 2019, 09:49:02 PM »
  You cant help but laugh  ngc3

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal