Author Topic: Tiger is Untarnishable  (Read 8295 times)

slimshady

Tiger is Untarnishable
« on: May 06, 2019, 12:47:41 PM »
Not saying he should or shouldn't be, but Tiger is the one American that has never really been held accountable for his douche bag behavior.   Not sure what it is that keeps him blanketed in warmth by America.   He cheated on his children's mother, destroying his first marriage.   A few years ago he was in a relationship with L. Vonn, and rumor has it, that was destroyed by a fling with another pro golfers wife.   The man has more issues than hair loss and back problems, but Americans and sponsors are willing to look the other way.

Calhoun

• Elite
Re: Tiger is Untarnishable
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2019, 11:39:32 AM »
Not saying he should or shouldn't be, but Tiger is the one American that has never really been held accountable for his douche bag behavior.   Not sure what it is that keeps him blanketed in warmth by America.   He cheated on his children's mother, destroying his first marriage.   A few years ago he was in a relationship with L. Vonn, and rumor has it, that was destroyed by a fling with another pro golfers wife.   The man has more issues than hair loss and back problems, but Americans and sponsors are willing to look the other way.
I could explain things to you but you're going to need to confirm that you do, in fact, have a working penis. 

Thnak you.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2019, 02:23:23 PM »
Thnak.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2019, 02:30:36 PM »
I could explain things to you but you're going to need to confirm that you do, in fact, have a working penis. 

Thnak you.

more of this nonsense, 8th grade, class clown rambling.  nothing substantive to chip in, so say some crap and then just laff yourself silly and how damned funny you are .... while the majority of us think you're a gutteral, low-class moron

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 03:50:02 PM »
more of this nonsense, 8th grade, class clown rambling.  nothing substantive to chip in, so say some crap and then just laff yourself silly and how damned funny you are .... while the majority of us think you're a gutteral, low-class moron
Thnaks for your valuable input   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2019, 06:11:46 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2019, 08:40:00 PM »
Agree totally Caddy   ....   The good news is, I have Calcoon and Buffy the Vampire Pussy on "ignore", so I don't even see what crap or emojis they feel the need to share.
I like an intelligent debate, but am finding those few and far between on this site.

Bernie Jackoff will probably be next on my list.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2019, 09:14:42 PM »
I have Calcoon and  on "ignore", 

Why would you do that? 

You do realize that I'm the only one here who ever responds to you, right?

ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2019, 10:28:24 PM »
Why would you do that? 

You do realize that I'm the only one here who ever responds to you, right?

ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3 ngc3
 ngc3
  That's not true <>  not true at all

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2019, 07:04:47 AM »
Agree totally Caddy   ....   The good news is, I have Calcoon and Buffy the Vampire Pussy on "ignore", so I don't even see what crap or emojis they feel the need to share.
I like an intelligent debate, but am finding those few and far between on this site.

Bernie Jackoff will probably be next on my list.

I am honored. Thank you.

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2019, 07:06:48 AM »
An intelligent debate about golf ?   ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

JOHN FRANK

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2019, 07:53:29 PM »
What was he given by TRUMP. The highest civilian award comparable to MEDAL OF HONOR. This for being a distinquished citizen of upstanding morals in lifetime. A MAN who overcame everythin and won MASTER'S at a advanced age of 43. I'LL say it. TRUMP the DRAFT DODGER, TRUMP the GOLF FUCK. I will not be like FORMER PREZ. I will Not take day's off. This JAGOFF, should be put in front of MILITARY FIRIN SQUAD. He don't deserve that. He should be MILITARY HUNG.

slimshady

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2019, 08:23:57 PM »
"An intelligent debate about golf?"

Bernie  ...    The comment wasn't about golf.   The comment was about a person not being held accountable by Americans for his douche bag behaviour.  I'd be asking the same question if he was a baseball player or a CEO or a politician.     

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2019, 10:47:57 PM »
What was he given by TRUMP. The highest civilian award comparable to MEDAL OF HONOR. This for being a distinquished citizen of upstanding morals in lifetime. A MAN who overcame everythin and won MASTER'S at a advanced age of 43. I'LL say it. TRUMP the DRAFT DODGER, TRUMP the GOLF FUCK. I will not be like FORMER PREZ. I will Not take day's off. This JAGOFF, should be put in front of MILITARY FIRIN SQUAD. He don't deserve that. He should be MILITARY HUNG.

more moron blabbing from Frankie.  john - you just talk and talk and talk and all it does is waste air.  do us all a favor - STOP ! suckin' down the air that we deserve.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2019, 06:23:41 AM »
"An intelligent debate about golf?"

Bernie  ...    The comment wasn't about golf.   The comment was about a person not being held accountable by Americans for his douche bag behaviour.  I'd be asking the same question if he was a baseball player or a CEO or a politician.   
Dearest Slim Shitty,

You just can't handle the fact that all these Hot As Fuck white women throw  pussy at Tiger.

Start there, and give me 200 words on how this makes you feel.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal