Author Topic: Tiger is Untarnishable  (Read 8290 times)

Fatboy

• Living Legend
Re: Tiger is Untarnishable
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2019, 07:51:02 PM »
Dearest Slim Shitty,

You just can't handle the fact that all these Hot As Fuck white women throw  pussy at Tiger.

Start there, and give me 200 words on how this makes you feel.

MEANWHILE SKILLET ACCEPTS MEDAL OF FREEDOM FROM YOUR PAL TRUMP ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2019, 11:36:01 PM »
Fatboy  ....    Thanks for responding to Calcoon.  I have him on ignore, so didn't see what he had to say until you posted and commented.

Calcoon  ...   I guess as a black male, you think being a man is putting a notch in your belt for every tramp you bang during a coked up, one night stand.  The trouble with that is, too many of you have zero respect for women and you have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like.  Meanwhile, in your wake you leave behind a bunch of young women, with a bastard child suckling at each breast.
Then you have jealous old me, with 3 great kids that I fathered and raised.  They've all found someone to spend the rest of their life with and have blessed me with some phenomenal grand kids that I see every week.   Pretty foreign concept to you heroic, experienced, black studs .   I feel sorry for the women in your culture.  While they're at home taking care of kids that have no idea who their fathers are, my daughter was off getting her degree at university.   And the wheel goes around and around.   

REgards
Slim Shitty

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2019, 11:55:22 PM »
Fatboy  ....    Thanks for responding to Calcoon.  I have him on ignore, so didn't see what he had to say until you posted and commented.

Calcoon  ...   I guess as a black male, you think being a man is putting a notch in your belt for every tramp you bang during a coked up, one night stand.  The trouble with that is, too many of you have zero respect for women and you have no idea what a healthy relationship looks like.  Meanwhile, in your wake you leave behind a bunch of young women, with a bastard child suckling at each breast.
Then you have jealous old me, with 3 great kids that I fathered and raised.  They've all found someone to spend the rest of their life with and have blessed me with some phenomenal grand kids that I see every week.   Pretty foreign concept to you heroic, experienced, black studs .   I feel sorry for the women in your culture.  While they're at home taking care of kids that have no idea who their fathers are, my daughter was off getting her degree at university.   And the wheel goes around and around.   

REgards
Slim Shitty

HIGHEST RATE OF HIV RIGHT NOW IS BLACK WOMEN TOO 73cv.2

slimshady

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2019, 09:36:17 AM »
HIGHEST RATE OF HIV RIGHT NOW IS BLACK WOMEN TOO.

Sadly these women grow up with zero self respect based on how they have seen their mothers and sisters being treated.    They actually equate their value to servicing men.   In the end, they end up as welfare recipients generation after generation, with no end in sight to the cycle. 
# 1  mandatory course from grade 7 to grade 12 should be   "What is Self Respect and Does It Affect Your Life."

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2019, 12:22:10 PM »
HIGHEST RATE OF HIV RIGHT NOW IS BLACK WOMEN TOO 73cv.2
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

White Fags make up 58% of all HIV people..

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2019, 12:40:08 PM »
ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

White Fags make up 58% of all HIV people..

CHAIR DOWN ngc3

slimshady

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2019, 10:04:28 AM »
CHAIR DOWN

White Homosexual Males      ....     a self inflicted choice.

Black Women     .....      victims of cultural abuse.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2019, 03:39:21 PM »

White Homosexual Males      ....     a self inflicted choice.

White Women Wiggers .... Meth'd out ... 17 teeth .... Opiod Addicted 10 yo homies and homettes ...

You don't seee no righteous black man touching this low grade white trash... we leave that shit for Slim and Slim's homies to fuck and get infected.

Nikkas be after the Dime White Bitches only.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2019, 04:59:23 PM »
White Women Wiggers .... Meth'd out ... 17 teeth .... Opiod Addicted 10 yo homies and homettes ...

You don't seee no righteous black man touching this low grade white trash... we leave that shit for Slim and Slim's homies to fuck and get infected.

Nikkas be after the Dime White Bitches only.

RIGHTEOUS BLACK MAN TOUCHING HEFYT WHITE SWEATHOGS INSTEAD tmbz1

slimshady

« Reply #24 on: May 12, 2019, 08:48:52 AM »
Calcoon  ...   You just don't understand.

No argument that there are communities within the USA that have terrible problems with children being raised by one parent.

The difference being, black men wear that like some badge of honour.   You equate manhood with "fuckin them black and white bitches!"
Just more evidence, you can take the jungle bunny out of the jungle, but you can't take the jungle out of the jungle bunny.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2019, 05:13:48 PM »
Slim Shitty ... aKa Tim #4

It's not my fault your Pasty Progeny are 80% likely to

become addicted to Opiods...

It's not my fault.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • dougie: Why can't people just talk harness racing instead of politics?
    Today at 12:11:21 AM
  • Michael Petrelli: You said that last year
    April 15, 2024, 10:18:26 PM
  • Calhoun: Someone offered 10/1 odds on SCM killing himself before the year ends. I bet $5 to win $50.
    April 15, 2024, 10:06:59 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: GOLF CART MIKE ASSHOLE!  73cv.2
    April 15, 2024, 09:40:56 PM
  • Calhoun: Shopping Cart Mike will provide you with counseling and life coaching. Takes PayPal, Venmo, credit, cards, debit card and peanuts in the shell as payment
    April 15, 2024, 09:27:34 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Counselling for what honesty? Dude get counseling for living in Delaware. Thats got to be some sort of mental illness.
    April 15, 2024, 08:12:03 PM
  • Kirby's Ace: Jesus dude. You need counselling
    April 14, 2024, 04:50:48 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Bitter Truth is a Pillow Biter
    April 13, 2024, 09:54:57 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal