Author Topic: Jimmy Lupton.  (Read 5657 times)

53pacer

• Top Claimer
Jimmy Lupton.
« on: April 11, 2019, 06:10:01 PM »
Why would he jump on a kid in paddock during qualifiers he needs to be barred 

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
Re: Jimmy Lupton.
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 09:30:02 PM »
Because he is a bald headed pussy whom needs to be in jail for attacking a 20 year old kid when he is at least twice his age!! But what’s even better yet is how about your manager/ race secretary punishing someone for being attacked and not the person doing the attacking someone should get a lawyer and bring a law suit against him and this wonderful new management “MGM” they should be sued for defending a 40 some odd year old adult attacking a kid half his age but let’s just see because it might happen yet!!!!!!

Ohracing

• Top Claimer
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 09:35:01 PM »
Really what happened?  Who did he jump?  Why did he attack a kid?  What punishment did management hand out?  Sounds like he should be in jail. 

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 09:47:53 PM »
Put a kid half his age in a choke old in the paddock during qualifiers and the kid gets kicked off the track for defending himself when mr. Lupton doesn’t even get so much as a fine!!!! Not even a week of new management and that sounds pretty justified huh?? Kudos Dave, Jack and The big ol “MGM” someone should hire a lawyer and come after all of you!!! But like I said in the previous post let’s just wait and see because it might happen yet!!! 

Ohracing

• Top Claimer
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 09:58:02 PM »
Where was security?  I don't think it matters that the kid was half his age if the kid is 20 years old he is an adult.  Did Jimmy just flip out for no reason?  That seems odd he, or anyone, would attack someone out of the blue.  Was the police involved?  Something doesn't seem right if they punished one side and not the other.  Were you there or are you getting half of the story?  I just can't believe Northfield would make such a one sided judgement if Jimmy was the attacker.  Has the person who was punished had prior infractions maybe and this was taken in to account?

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 12:08:27 AM »
Security showed up after the fact, and “MGM” this so called wonderful place that took over, and Dave Bianconi and Jack are  totally being one sided and threw the kid off for defending himself against being attacked and the more I think about it I might just hire a lawyer myself! Thinking about even going to fox 8 news

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 12:20:02 AM »
He went to jump on the one jackson boy and got his shit rocked. He has one side of his head/face bruised and marked up. He thought because the young guy was smaller that the guy was going to run. Props to the Jackson boy for standing his ground . Maybe next time the Lupton’s won’t be so quick to pick a fight with those 2 Jackson boys.

Rachel Homewrecker

• 4 claimer
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 07:19:35 AM »
 THEM JACKSON PUNKS ARE WALKING A THIN LINE AND GONNA GET THEIR ASSES KICKED IF THEY DONT LEAVE THEIR HANDS TO THEMSELVES,  I HEAR THEY LIKE THOSE FATTY WOMEN WHO HAVE NO PRIDE IN THE WAY THEY LOOK.
 YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU WILL GET BURIED WITH THE REST

I GOT ONE WORD TO SAY TO THOSE JACKSON PUNKS AND THE WHORES THEY HANG OUT WITH

FUCK YOU

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 07:49:46 AM »
I’m sure you’re some degenerate loser from the track lol I bet you couldn’t say it to their face. You’d most likely get the same result. Lupton put his hands on the Jackson boy first and still got his shit rocked. Watch the 9th race at Northville tonight one of those fat whores will be in the winners circle  tmbz1 they don’t take anyone’s shit And people around Northfield don’t like that they actually respond .

Ohracing

• Top Claimer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 07:50:28 AM »
I see in was one of the infamous Jackson twins.  If from what I heard is true they have been thrown out of Northfield before.  I also heard they entered Ron Burkes horses at Thunder Ridge and turned zoo animals loose at some fairgrounds in Kentucky.  So maybe their past actions going along with their recent actions combined led to their current situation.

Rachel Homewrecker

• 4 claimer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 08:25:33 AM »
I’m sure you’re some degenerate loser from the track lol I bet you couldn’t say it to their face. You’d most likely get the same result. Lupton put his hands on the Jackson boy first and still got his shit rocked. Watch the 9th race at Northville tonight one of those fat whores will be in the winners circle  tmbz1 they don’t take anyone’s shit And people around Northfield don’t like that they actually respond .

AND YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE MILNER MUTTS WHO ON THEIR FACECUNT PAGE ADMITS TO BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP   :1 11.bz
WITH THE JACKASS BROTHER.
  ONE WORD TO WISE. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU STICK IN YOUR MOUTH CUNTY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE IT HAS BEEN.

TEAM HAGER HAS THE SWAGGER

Pacers69

• Top Claimer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 09:23:11 AM »
Sounds like Lipton should get kicked out to me from what I have read above

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 10:38:59 AM »
AND YOU MUST BE ONE OF THOSE MILNER MUTTS WHO ON THEIR FACECUNT PAGE ADMITS TO BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP   :1 11.bz
WITH THE JACKASS BROTHER.
  ONE WORD TO WISE. BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU STICK IN YOUR MOUTH CUNTY, YOU NEVER KNOW WHERE IT HAS BEEN.

TEAM HAGER HAS THE SWAGGER

I bet you you’d get your ass kicked by that jackass brother lol you cunt. You may not want to bite off more then you can chew. If you don’t mind me finding out your real identity you and I could meet . Team Hager has swagger alright that’s why he’s got so many positives against him right now and he’s going to be done for months . I can’t imagine the creepy crawlies that are between your legs. Lol I’m not some little cunt who hides behind a screen name so you can find out who I am and we can take care of this right now oh wait you’re too big of a pussy to actually do something

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 10:43:21 AM »
I see in was one of the infamous Jackson twins.  If from what I heard is true they have been thrown out of Northfield before.  I also heard they entered Ron Burkes horses at Thunder Ridge and turned zoo animals loose at some fairgrounds in Kentucky.  So maybe their past actions going along with their recent actions combined led to their current situation.

Whoever told you that is full of shit . Either of those  is one of the most laughable things I’ve ever heard. I’ve heard the Burke story but that’s already proven to be false. But I’ve never heard about the zoo animal story lol

Ohracing

• Top Claimer
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 11:03:36 PM »

I watched didn't see anyone resembling that description in the winners circle.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal