Author Topic: Jimmy Lupton.  (Read 5674 times)

Rachel Homewrecker

• 4 claimer
Re: Jimmy Lupton.
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2019, 10:03:01 AM »
My paddock spies tell me this is Amanda MARTIN, groom for the Milner stable.  No wonder their horses always look like crap nd race the same way they look

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 01:29:01 PM »
Stalker much ? Lol you don’t have a life do you ? I’d advise to never say something sideways to one of the Jackson boys “ you’d most likely get what Lupton got. If only you’re pathetic ass would tell me your name , id let you know who I am and we could meet up . Oh wait a second you’re too much of a pussy and coward to actually tell me who you are

4theloveoftheanimal

• NW-1
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 01:29:54 PM »
My paddock spies tell me this is Amanda MARTIN, groom for the Milner stable.  No wonder their horses always look like crap nd race the same way they look

Millner *

@ueenTwat

• NW-1
  • I Shit in the Sink. So the Fuck what?
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2019, 07:08:48 AM »
THEM JACKSON PUNKS ARE WALKING A THIN LINE AND GONNA GET THEIR ASSES KICKED IF THEY DONT LEAVE THEIR HANDS TO THEMSELVES,  I HEAR THEY LIKE THOSE FATTY WOMEN WHO HAVE NO PRIDE IN THE WAY THEY LOOK.
 YOU MESS WITH THE BEST, YOU WILL GET BURIED WITH THE REST

I GOT ONE WORD TO SAY TO THOSE JACKSON PUNKS AND THE WHORES THEY HANG OUT WITH

FUCK YOU

DONT YOU CALL OTHERS OUT, PSYCHOSHIP N YOU HAVE NO ROOM TO HIDE YOURSELF.  THE  JACKSON BOYS COME FROM A FAT MOMMA, AND US FAT WOMEN STICK TOGETHER LIKE GLAZE ON A DOUGHNUT.
   PSYCHOSHIPN , YOUR TIME SPENT ON TWATTER IS ABOUT TO GET YOU REMOVED, WE HAVE AXED THE JUDGES TO GET YOU BANDED FROM DOING PADDOCKS.  YOU ARE UPSETTING ALL THE REAL HORSE PEOPLE. YOU LOOKING TO STEAL THEIR MEN FOR A QUICKIE TO PAY THE RENT IS DISGUSTING,,
  PSYCHOSHIP N, THAT IS ALL YOU ARE, HAVE EVER BEEN, AND WILL BE

IS A    RENT A PIECE

Ron Harvey

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2019, 08:46:50 AM »
Those Jackson boys are filthy dirty guys.  Always running popping off wanting to fight   I’m glad they were reprimanded. How could anyone have sex with Amanda Martin. She’s horrendous 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: May 05, 2019, 10:35:50 AM »
Stalker much ? Lol you don’t have a life do you ? I’d advise to never say something sideways to one of the Jackson boys “ you’d most likely get what Lupton got. If only you’re pathetic ass would tell me your name , id let you know who I am and we could meet up . Oh wait a second you’re too much of a pussy and coward to actually tell me who you are

Maybe that's the problem? ☝️☝️can't go around fighting,  gotta learn to control yo-selfs..

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #21 on: May 05, 2019, 10:41:19 AM »
Why would he jump on a kid in paddock during qualifiers he needs to be barred

Theres a whole history your not hearing, , a bunch of paybacks while driving, leading up to the Qualies, then the fight broke out. It was not Lupton against one  20 yr old. Who is not a kid, by the way, but his Mother threw punches in at Lupton and a whole crazy mess, nasty fighting,  Jimmy had to protect himself,  All very shocking ...much more to the story then this thread...

@ueenTwat

• NW-1
  • I Shit in the Sink. So the Fuck what?
« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2019, 11:05:29 AM »
PSYCHO SOKY BETTER KEEP HER NOSE OUT OF EVERYONE ELSES BUSINESS BEFORE IT GETS BROKEN.  YOU TELL THAT CUNT TO KEEP HER TROLLING ASS AT HOME

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Time to wake up Admin. Bring back XYZ, this place needs resuscitation.
    April 25, 2024, 01:57:33 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: This Site has gone completly down hill.  Iceland must be the next Israel.
    April 25, 2024, 01:56:39 PM
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal