Author Topic: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?  (Read 34797 times)

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
Re: ONLY FILLY TO WIN THE hambo on auction at ONGAIT?
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2019, 10:32:54 AM »
Only filly to win the Hambo??
The Real Horseplop LEGEND

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2019, 10:37:07 AM »
Only filly to win the Hambo??

In the last twenty two yrs
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TTitans1

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2019, 10:38:22 AM »
I hope the unmarked gastrogard comes with her!!!

mwins

• Open / FFA
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2019, 10:48:01 AM »
Anyone in this thread defending Zeron, doesn't really know Zeron.

comeonman

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #64 on: February 14, 2019, 11:16:30 AM »
Crazy situation

zoot

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2019, 02:28:35 PM »
mybe they shouldnt give all the horses they own to scumbag trainers  11.mq 11.bz

howard taylor only employs scumbag trainers

Brkn Headpole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #66 on: February 14, 2019, 02:48:06 PM »
IMHO--all the owners of Atlanta including Rick Zeron--got screwed by the ORC.

Atlanta is a great filly,right alongside the best there has ever been in this County.Her speed in the Hambletonian was awesome to watch-gave me goosebumps.

The system of "guilty when charged-and you have to prove your innocence"-goes beyond anything in the USA Constitution or Society-and is what is causing terrible situations to occur-even by the elite in the Sport--system is rotten to the core.

It should rightfully be "innocent until proven guilty".

We now have a situation where GURAL-would not allow RicK Zeron to race at his tracks--even BEFORE he has had a chance to prove his innocence-or explain the findings.

Apparently being under appeal and allowed to race at Gural tracks-only applies when Gural picks his trainers. Rick Zeron  is not one of these select people.

Changing the Commissions standings of Guilty when charged would prevent Gural acting like he does-and also Rick Zeron appearing to be a total ahole.

I can understand somewhat Rick Zerons actions--he made Atlanta-took her to dizzying highs-and loves her. He possibly also feels he has been screwed by the ORC and does not want these group of total dickheads-ruining what he/owners has with his wonder mare.

Its all very sad-and I really wish some high powered Lawyer takes on these Commissions and takes away this ridiculous authority they have of being guilty before allowed to have your chance to prove innocence..

Sorry but they have had the goods on him several times before but decided saving face to the industry and not have the scandals hit the paper as well as WEG crying about what they would do to the horse population were more important than wanting to protect the integrity of the game.

The protection of certain individuals were paramount bc some had SC directors as owners. Copies of cheques, files on hard drives showing who bought what and when are some of the evidence they had but decided not to proceed.

Rabbit is right, the ORC/AGCO is an incompetent organization that has only one agenda, their own paycheck. An old boys mentalit whose motto is Don't Rock The Boat.

Anyways, I hope Crawfords retain her and likely absorb the increased ownership and keep the other partners involved. I'm not sure if they negotiated breeding rights when they bought in but at least they will do right by her.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #67 on: February 14, 2019, 02:58:42 PM »
In my opinion you are an asshole. Atlanta did nothing wrong. She never tested positive. In fact, Rick Zeron did not have a positive either. The issue deals only with improper labels on Gastrogard.
She is a great filly, and the new owners are lucky to get her
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You cried after Lady Shadow, a $2Mil winner at the time got banned after testing positive. 

You got the horse barred because you made the choice to have her illegally injected.

Now you are crying because "Atlanta did nothing wrong."   You made the choice to leve her with Zeron after he got suspended for illegal drug violations.

Do you understand how stupid you look?

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2019, 03:14:41 PM »
You should be ashamed of yourself.

You cried after Lady Shadow, a $2Mil winner at the time got banned after testing positive. 

You got the horse barred because you made the choice to have her illegally injected.

Now you are crying because "Atlanta did nothing wrong."   You made the choice to leve her with Zeron after he got suspended for illegal drug violations.

Do you understand how stupid you look?

CALHOUND I GOTTA STOP THE BUS HERE...DID HOWIE REALLY MAKE THE CHOICE TO HAVE HER INJECTED?  COME ON NEGRO...YOU KNOW THIS ISNT CORRECT...ZERON CLAN IS THE GUILTY PARTY TO ANY VET WORK DONE...HE JUST PAYS THE BILLS.  EVER HEAR OF TRAINER RESPONSIBILITY?  NEGRO PLEASE....

SoulAssassin

• Top Claimer
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2019, 03:51:16 PM »
Sorry but they have had the goods on him several times before but decided saving face to the industry and not have the scandals hit the paper as well as WEG crying about what they would do to the horse population were more important than wanting to protect the integrity of the game.

The protection of certain individuals were paramount bc some had SC directors as owners. Copies of cheques, files on hard drives showing who bought what and when are some of the evidence they had but decided not to proceed.

Rabbit is right, the ORC/AGCO is an incompetent organization that has only one agenda, their own paycheck. An old boys mentalit whose motto is Don't Rock The Boat.

Anyways, I hope Crawfords retain her and likely absorb the increased ownership and keep the other partners involved. I'm not sure if they negotiated breeding rights when they bought in but at least they will do right by her.

you mean give her to chrissy oakes like the rest of their horses?  11.mq some1 needs to inform these do gooders they only employ chemical based trainers

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2019, 04:49:23 PM »
  CALHOUND I GOTTA STOP THE BUS HERE...DID HOWIE REALLY MAKE THE CHOICE TO HAVE HER INJECTED?  COME ON NEGRO...YOU KNOW THIS ISNT CORRECT...ZERON CLAN IS THE GUILTY PARTY TO ANY VET WORK DONE...HE JUST PAYS THE BILLS.  EVER HEAR OF TRAINER RESPONSIBILITY?  NEGRO PLEASE....
Bad choice of words.

That said, you put a horse with a guy like Zeron, you are signing off on anything and everything he does. 

Just like Taylor did with Adams and Lady Shadow. 

And then cry victim when something goes wrong?

Sorry, doesn't work with me.

Trainer responsibility yes.  All for it. 

I am also for Owner responsibility. 

At least don't cry like Fucking Fantine when something goes wrong.

Just a shame a guy like Taylor is gifted with these fabulous horses.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2019, 05:06:38 PM »
Bad choice of words.

That said, you put a horse with a guy like Zeron, you are signing off on anything and everything he does. 

Just like Taylor did with Adams and Lady Shadow. 

And then cry victim when something goes wrong?

Sorry, doesn't work with me.

Trainer responsibility yes.  All for it. 

I am also for Owner responsibility. 

At least don't cry like Fucking Fantine when something goes wrong.

Just a shame a guy like Taylor is gifted with these fabulous horses.

Points well taken here....As a pal, I ask you now:  Would you rather have a known juicer that wins a ton or an honest guy that starves you to death?  I WANT EVERY CHANCE I CAN GET TO WIN...THEY AINT PETS, AND I DONT BELONG TO PETA EITHER.  IF I MAKE A PET OUT OF ONE, HE BELONGS IN MY PASTURES, NOT MY SHED.  Can we get an amen here Bro?
  IF I HIRE YOU TO DO A JOB, SPARE ME THE DETAILS AND JUST GET IT DONE tmbz1.

Calhoun

• Elite
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2019, 05:19:19 PM »
  Points well taken here....As a pal, I ask you now:  Would you rather have a known juicer that wins a ton or an honest guy that starves you to death?  I WANT EVERY CHANCE I CAN GET TO WIN...THEY AINT PETS, AND I DONT BELONG TO PETA EITHER.  IF I MAKE A PET OUT OF ONE, HE BELONGS IN MY PASTURES, NOT MY SHED.  Can we get an amen here Bro?
  IF I HIRE YOU TO DO A JOB, SPARE ME THE DETAILS AND JUST GET IT DONE tmbz1.
Amen,
But you get on TV and shit. 

You win awards and shit.

You get to drop the mic on Hambo Day.

The Binary Choice You Want Me To Answer?

Answer:  take the risk, hire the cheat and what happens happens.

but But BUT

Don't ever cry when you go down. 

And never rat on your friends.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #73 on: February 14, 2019, 05:21:14 PM »
Amen,
But you get on TV and shit. 

You win awards and shit.

You get to drop the mic on Hambo Day.

The Binary Choice You Want Me To Answer?

Answer:  take the risk, hire the cheat and what happens happens.

but But BUT

Don't ever cry when you go down. 

And never rat on your friends.

YOU TALKIN GOSPEL NOW BROTHER
YOU BLAX ARE OK IN CERTAIN AREAS tmbz1

Pacers69

• Top Claimer
« Reply #74 on: February 15, 2019, 10:17:46 AM »
I just hope they start bidding a thousand every two minutes for 24 hours

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal