Author Topic: YONKERS IS NOW SIMILAR TO WWE  (Read 6042 times)

bond

• Elite
YONKERS IS NOW SIMILAR TO WWE
« on: February 03, 2019, 03:18:36 PM »
Just about every race predetermined. Driver "clicks" stronger than ever. Team driving about 80% of races.

No one wins from outside posts--about 20 win ALL YEAR--and most are from handicaps-o nites their % is about 0.1%

1) The passing lane removed-good idea at the time--now needs to be placed back.

2) Offer HUGE incentives if a horse wins out of the 8 hole--half that out of 7 hole-like double the win prize.

3) 1000$ fine for  second 1/4 slower than 29 seconds.

4) Drivers who are listed on multiple horses CANNOT make picks--Race Secretary to do draw.(in front of witnesses)

5) Try the 7-8 off the second line in a few races--see if it helps

6) consider the slanted starting gate.

I can go on--these are just ideas to be thought about IMHO--Its for the good of everyone concerned IMHO-because watching last nite made me physically ill watching the BS going on there.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2019, 03:20:25 PM by bond »

Rabbi Of Racing

Re: YONKERS IS NOW SIMILAR TO WWE
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 03:25:37 PM »
Before the drivers have their first cup of coffee in the mornings,the races are pre determined

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 03:42:42 PM »
EVERYONE MAKES MONEY AT YONKERZ

TURN BY TURN NAVIGATION tmbz1
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2019, 03:49:03 PM »
neva eva shouldve gotten rid of the passing lane...thats why so few blast out. no one wants the pocket there. worst place to be.

if your in the 2 hole u gotta pull and be out before final turn or your fcked
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2019, 04:00:59 PM »
 I think we should get rid of all Mile and 7/8th tracks... make them all half or 5/8 ovals for the best in racing and gambling

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2019, 04:32:21 PM »
I agree very bad racing at yonkers. Make them drive the the cowboys in ohio. The meadows is just as bad with palone and 2 burke horses in most of the races

Winners Win

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2019, 04:34:41 PM »
As far as I'm concerned 1/2 mile tracks are a thing of the past, get rid of them. If track ownership wants to be a part of harness racing tear them down and go 7/8 or mile and if you need the room to stay in the same place tear up your parking lots nobody goes to the races they bet online.

I would sell my whole stable if I had to race on non half mile tracks.

Tony k

• NW-1
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2019, 09:02:59 PM »
Would love to see the hotest wwe babe ever , sunny , in a bike.

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2019, 09:06:04 PM »
Trish Stratus

Bruce Jenner

• Open / FFA
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2019, 08:59:28 PM »

These goofs out east call that racing its the same idiots who thought that Walter Case would come back and win races. Nance was right!!

bond

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2019, 08:48:37 AM »
Biggest problem is JASON BARTLETT-=----he owns several drivers-and the rest all know his tactics and dont want to kill their horse to try to get around him.

This results in WALKATHONS SECOND QUARTER IN ABOUT 90% OF RACES WHEN BARTLETT IS ON FAVORITE.

This is why drivers selecting horses at Yonkers is killing the game.

DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT!!!! ---a) Fine drivers for going slow second 1/4.or b) Do a driver draw when drivers are listed on more than 1(like nearly every race) ie Drivers who are listed on multiple horses cannot make picks. Believe me--it will help racing no end--drivers will HATE it--but its for the good of the sport and handle will go up.
Handle will go up because now--many races where Bartlett is driving the best horse-everyone knows  he will get to front and its over--so odds are total shit-and no one bets.

Jctoronto

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2019, 09:22:32 AM »
up here in toronto..dont know one person w a yonkers pgm. in hand..
anybody playing it from here: total flyers taken..if at all.  Unwatchable follow the leader schlock...passing lane made it somewhat more palatable....and how about that tricky finishline cam angle.
Dont remember last time i played it..and i play alot of tracks

...and about that freehold and surick/miller 7...
more proof absolutely unplayable hellhole number 2...
followed closely, when in season, by GNap's private Pocono party...unplayabl e hellhole number 3

Lose any 3 of them, if not all of them, then bettors have a reason to celebrate.

Michael Petrelli

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2019, 12:10:11 PM »
Biggest problem is JASON BARTLETT-=----he owns several drivers-and the rest all know his tactics and dont want to kill their horse to try to get around him.

This results in WALKATHONS SECOND QUARTER IN ABOUT 90% OF RACES WHEN BARTLETT IS ON FAVORITE.

This is why drivers selecting horses at Yonkers is killing the game.

DO SOMETHING TO STOP IT!!!! ---a) Fine drivers for going slow second 1/4.or b) Do a driver draw when drivers are listed on more than 1(like nearly every race) ie Drivers who are listed on multiple horses cannot make picks. Believe me--it will help racing no end--drivers will HATE it--but its for the good of the sport and handle will go up.
Handle will go up because now--many races where Bartlett is driving the best horse-everyone knows  he will get to front and its over--so odds are total shit-and no one bets.

All been done. When Cammie decided to take out the passing lane it set the racing back 25 years. Only so many changes that can be made on a half. Additionally Cammie also tried to enforce a second quarter rule. Drivers did hate it, as well as the no giving away a hole rule. But that opens the question of tactics, maybe drop someone in to get them out of the way. Again, it's a half and the options are limited. As to hitting the brakes going to the half, they ALL do it. Question should be if this is the racing now, why aren't they pulling the right line like we used to when there was no passing lane. There is no single fix to it, and with every race what works in one may not in another. Four turns will always be four turns.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 12:14:35 PM by Ignorance Is Bliss »
The Real Horseplop LEGEND

Fair is fair

• Open / FFA
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2019, 02:36:31 PM »
Make drivers pick thier horse before race is drawn and draw the races 30 minutes before post time. Driving tactics will change for sure

bond

• Elite
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2019, 03:42:50 PM »
Make drivers pick thier horse before race is drawn and draw the races 30 minutes before post time. Driving tactics will change for sure

Nice idea-but presents problems with advanced wagering. After the entries and BEFORE the draw--drivers must pick their horse if listen on more than 1--then after they pick--you do the draw with impartial people being present.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal