Author Topic: Have Wetbacks and Spics replaced Nigs and Coons on the Dems Race Card Deck?  (Read 3939 times)

Atthetrack7

• Stakes Horse
  • saying the things DZ wishes he had the BALLS too
  If so Jesse Jackass and Reverend Cal(houn)  are gonna be pissed . How long till they demand that horseplop gets a Mexican emoticon to go along with the  O0 ?

Rabbi Of Racing

go to church this morning

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
No according to the ignorant racists on this site....still more comments on the same old tired racism....all Trump supporters too....guess that shows how educated his supporters are too...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.......agree go to church pray for mercy on your soul...
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
Pray.  ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3
He who laughs last, laughs best.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
No according to the ignorant racists on this site....still more comments on the same old tired racism....all Trump supporters too....guess that shows how educated his supporters are too...... ngc3 ngc3 ngc3.......agree go to church pray for mercy on your soul...

JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAAGRE WITH THEIR VIEWS FROM OTHERS DOES NOT MAKE THEM RACISTS

REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

TheGrimReaper

• Stakes Horse
JUST BECAUSE YOU DISAAGRE WITH THEIR VIEWS FROM OTHERS DOES NOT MAKE THEM RACISTS

Nigs, coons, spics and wetbacks are all racist words used by racists as is the emoticon on a black person.  Using them
is racist when you are making fun at minorities.  Guinea and WOP are racist about Italians as is honky about white folk.
This site allows unabashed racism......in fact.....enjoys and promotes it.
THE INDUSTRY'S DEAD

Inside The Pylons

• Top Claimer
Nigs, coons, spics and wetbacks are all racist words used by racists as is the emoticon on a black person.  Using them
is racist when you are making fun at minorities.  Guinea and WOP are racist about Italians as is honky about white folk.

You just used all them words that you claim are racist

So I guess that makes you a Racist too

caddy

• Stakes Horse
  • vienerschnitzel

This long gone 1950s stereotyping low-class insulting slang is ludicrous.  There is no place, even on this site, that condones this despicable bully misbehavior.  Simply shameful hiding in the internet shit pool to say this crap when you'd get knocked on your ass for such inflammatory talking in the light of day. 

slimshady

I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them.  Why is that?

Calhoun

• Elite
I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them. 

Why is that?
Because you just all-day-long-stoopid?

slimshady

Calhoun  ....    that's the best you can come up with.   Here, I'll give you one.   You can't denigrate a white person because we are proud to be one.    You can denigrate an african american because deep down, they are embarrassed by their lack of family values, of black on black murder and their inability to lift the next generation out of the hood.   

Calhoun

• Elite
Calhoun  ....    that's the best you can come up with.   Here, I'll give you one.   You can't denigrate a white person because we are proud to be one.    You can denigrate an african american because deep down, they are embarrassed by their lack of family values, of black on black murder and their inability to lift the next generation out of the hood.   
/idk bout all that, Jethro.

I DO know I'd wipe the floor with yo pasty ass. 

Standing on one foot.

Fosho.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
I have no issue with honky or wasp.  In fact, I'm proud to be them.  Why is that?
what about Cracker?8
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
/idk bout all that, Jethro.

I DO know I'd wipe the floor with yo pasty ass. 

Standing on one foot.

Fosho.
BLAX HARBOR CENTURIES OF ANGER

bigwrench

• Living Legend
And they also prefer white womans wit
Big butts!
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal