Author Topic: Have Wetbacks and Spics replaced Nigs and Coons on the Dems Race Card Deck?  (Read 3950 times)

slimshady

Calhoun  ...   If that is your only response, I will assume you agree with my observation regarding the african american condition.   Not sure if you could wipe the floor with my ass, but I'm sure you could put a cap init!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
And they also prefer white womans wit
Big butts!
THEY EAT OUR FAT CASTOFFS

HornbyDuke

• Elite
This long gone 1950s stereotyping low-class insulting slang is ludicrous.  There is no place, even on this site, that condones this despicable bully misbehavior.  Simply shameful hiding in the internet shit pool to say this crap when you'd get knocked on your ass for such inflammatory talking in the light of day.

tmbz1 I'm with you! Don't have to like each other but respect is due. There are two sides to every perspective.

pumpy

• Open / FFA
If you have a racial complaint the phone # is ni fi Fo fi ni Fo fi for non Ebonics speakers that is954-5945

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Frank the Zipper: it comes in handy
    Today at 02:49:07 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: No do explain...
    Today at 11:48:54 AM
  • Frank the Zipper: Have you tried Whackenal in the handy 16 ozcan?
    Today at 08:36:36 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Still say Noxema is the best for tug time.
    May 15, 2024, 07:13:14 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: I like how it feels between my toes and ass cheeks. way better than desenex, or prep H
    May 15, 2024, 05:04:31 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Never tried it for that purpose. Will give it a try!
    May 15, 2024, 05:00:44 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: Vicks Vapor Rub is a great slipping cream
    May 14, 2024, 05:43:11 PM
  • The Thorn: Damn, You'all sound like a bunch of pussies.  Go smell some flowers and report back
    May 14, 2024, 12:41:19 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal