Author Topic: As Good as any Man  (Read 8769 times)

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: As Good as any Man
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2018, 07:07:21 PM »
im gonna band you

zoot

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2018, 09:33:02 AM »
she was a dirty, nasty cunt. her husband Charlie was one of the first super chemists and had all those "quick harry" things they races breathing fire. all she did was not run into anybody. nasty, nasty woman

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2018, 10:17:03 AM »
Great, short. Enjoyed it.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 10:26:47 AM »
Great video.  Fun to see all the old faces.  600 lb. Paul Kennedy, old prick Donnie Hall, Charlie Smith, and the rest of 'em.  Bea batted around .600 most years.  If you went to their farm you wouldn't believe it.  Those horses were like humans the way they communicated with them.  And she would train them four to a set on that farm track and go all they could go.  I finished fourth on many occasions up there.  She was more competitive than any human being I have ever known.

If you don't think she was legit, ask Ray Remmen or John Campbell.  They claimed off her.  Within a month those horses were completely and absolutely worthless.  The only time she couldn't get there was in the driver battle at Windsor against the greatest of all time, Herve Filion.  Herve was the greatest catch driver ever and Bea had not done much of that at all.  So the Great One gave it to her pretty good.

Now that's history, not some fucked up tablecloth-clad heeeeeeeeeeeeeb whining and crying about his money.  Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

zoot

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 11:11:44 AM »
ray and john couldn't duplicate charlies juice.

the little French guy at Maywood took one from her for $25,000 and he won that night in hand. cant remember the frenchmans name. always had a stogie in his mouth. any way, the horse dropped dead warming up the following week. coincidence ??

#Me Too

• 4 claimer
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 11:18:44 AM »
she was a dirty, nasty cunt. her husband Charlie was one of the first super chemists and had all those "quick harry" things they races breathing fire. all she did was not run into anybody. nasty, nasty woman

So typical of a man who lost to a woman to claim he was cheated.  Must have been a huge blow to your masculinity to be beaten by of all things , a WOMAN.  So let call her a cheat, several four letter words. Show us written proof from a Racing Commission before you cry like a baby. So until then, go cry in the corner and go beat your wife and abuse your children
Ms Cortez is the New Boss. and she is not the same as the Old Boss

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 11:23:55 AM »

the little French guy at Maywood took one from her for $25,000 and he won that night in hand. cant remember the frenchmans name. always had a stogie in his mouth. any way, the horse dropped dead warming up the following week. coincidence ??

Denis Normandin?  Yvon Demers?  Frenchmen at Maywood back then were few and far between.

Bottom line, Bea was light years ahead of the rest of women drivers.  Ingrassia was probably next but she's not in the same universe as Bea.  And for the Midget from Chicago, if Jewffrey had said ONE wrong thing to Bea, she would've punched him right in his big, fat, hook-nosed heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeb mouth.  Until next time, ladies........... HEIL HITLER!!

thekid1921

• 4 claimer
« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 12:21:10 PM »
I think the little French guy was Clem Poisson?

zoot

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 12:21:55 PM »
Yvon demers was the guy. and bea was the bitch.

bond

• Elite
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 12:39:12 PM »
Great video.  Fun to see all the old faces.  600 lb. Paul Kennedy, old prick Donnie Hall, Charlie Smith, and the rest of 'em.  Bea batted around .600 most years.  If you went to their farm you wouldn't believe it.  Those horses were like humans the way they communicated with them.  And she would train them four to a set on that farm track and go all they could go.  I finished fourth on many occasions up there.  She was more competitive than any human being I have ever known.

If you don't think she was legit, ask Ray Remmen or John Campbell.  They claimed off her.  Within a month those horses were completely and absolutely worthless.  The only time she couldn't get there was in the driver battle at Windsor against the greatest of all time, Herve Filion.  Herve was the greatest catch driver ever and Bea had not done much of that at all.  So the Great One gave it to her pretty good.

Now that's history, not some fucked up tablecloth-clad heeeeeeeeeeeeeb whining and crying about his money.  Until next time, sweeties......... ....HEIL HITLER!!

Great post Buffy-I wasnt around then-but I love reading about the old timers and Herve was my hero when I was a kid-dont give a shit what the haters say about him-I only know how nice he was to me as a little kid and what a great driver he was. Bea was probably as good as you say she was because anyone who is great in this Industry is immediately vilified as a cheat-too many haters.Mr Gural whining is becoming very old agree with you there also.

Pull the Pocket

• Open / FFA
« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 12:56:16 PM »

If they got horses, you just cant beat
point a finger at them, and call them a cheat.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 01:07:47 PM »
I THOUGHT BEA WAS HOT AS FUCK..I ADMIRED THAT SHE COULD GO WITH THE BOYS AND STILL MAKE THE COVER OF VOUGE MAGAZINE tmbz1. MAJOR CRUSH ON HER AS A KID

Bernie Madoff

• Elite
  • In the beginning, man created"god".
« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 01:17:43 PM »

Absolutely true, but she was a Jew.
He who laughs last, laughs best.

Buffy the Vampire Slayer

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: July 17, 2018, 01:23:02 PM »
http:// www.mi-harness.net/publct/hb/Florascope/beafarber.html

"When we pull into the track," she continues, "the horses might be dirty or all covered with mud from being out all the time. But then I brush them down and that gets their blood running for the race. Some other trainers have tried our methods but they haven't been successful. The difference is that I give my horses so much love; I give them myself. They may be covered with mud but they get the finest care internally and the best food."

So, one night they have a special invite at Scioto with the best horses from Ohio and Michigan.  I was working for a guy named Pius Soehnlen and was paddocking a horse named Pickwick Baron in that race.  Muffy Turcotte was driving.  Here comes Bea with that trailer.  They throw out a harness that was so dirty and uncared for that the rats wouldnt even eat it.  Then here comes this short horse but stocky sumbitch out of the trailer.  Dirtier than fuck.  THAT WAS EASY IRV.  Of course, he wins easy.  I'm at the barn and its as if the horse isnt there.  They throw him in the trailer and away they go.  The horse never blinked.  Amazing.  And she did it every week for several years.  Jewffrey's dick, Brice Cote, would have a stroke trying to figure out what was going on!  Until next time, laddies.......... .HEIL HITLER!!

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal