Author Topic: Does anyone know anything about Albert kopiec???? Was at Balmoral long ago wher  (Read 3399 times)

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
 Just curious about trainer change on memory king this 9yr old hasn't seen money in years mark fransen was trainer mk for long long time but horse has new life 0-18
 last two years and o for 4+years has been in the money last 3weeks and last two weeks. Had Early money makeing  one of the favorites till last minute money hits a showed some guts last week from way back passed horses anyone know changes made please post

Fatboy

• Living Legend
JUST BET AND SEE

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
Trainer had good horses in the past but haven't seen his name for a while .since I follow Chicago not much in his Barn since mawood and  Balmoral closed.

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
Risky prop since his history is 0 for 4plus years for a win even with improvement and stuck in post 10thurs night

MR.DALRAE

• Living Legend
Sounds like a toss to me

swoodall

The great Mark Fransen could not get Memory King to race over a several year period.

Many good and some clown drivers had no luck getting Memory King to finish a mile. 11.wp

Anyone remember Blast Hanover?

Here is his twin. Balls to the wall till the 3/4's then hits a wall. 87xc.2 11.wp

3rd start away from Fransen who is a Illinois Hall Of Famer.

Many many years ago Fransen and Tex Moats were the top Illinois trainers.

10 hole with Juan Franco. ngc3 ngc3

Good luck! tmbz1

Better borrow some of Petrelli's juice. 68xv.2

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
Swoodall yes I understand that I've seen anough of his races fly to the 3/4 then stop to a walk but.yes rite mark fransen was back in the day good but look at his numbers now . And it seems something is different  with mk I'm not saying I'm gonna single him in the pic 4 but you do kill everyones tickets if he would win from there even with two races gonna be favorite s could  be a chance to get well  paid

swoodall

Swoodall yes I understand that I've seen anough of his races fly to the 3/4 then stop to a walk but.yes rite mark fransen was back in the day good but look at his numbers now . And it seems something is different  with mk I'm not saying I'm gonna single him in the pic 4 but you do kill everyones tickets if he would win from there even with two races gonna be favorite s could  be a chance to get well  paid

I agree and you have a new trainer and new owners as a reason to give this horse another chance.

I'm just sayin he's had many many chances and I've taken the bait one too many times. angbk

Good Luck. tmbz1

par 4

• Stakes Horse
Just curious about trainer change on memory king this 9yr old hasn't seen money in years mark fransen was trainer mk for long long time but horse has new life 0-18
 last two years and o for 4+years has been in the money last 3weeks and last two weeks. Had Early money makeing  one of the favorites till last minute money hits a showed some guts last week from way back passed horses anyone know changes made please post

He can lite one up was out of the game for a long time for doing just that and when they took the homeless in he got his license back.

LUCPARK

• Living Legend
  • HES A GOOD GUY ,FAMILY MAN AND A CHRISTIAN
Jimmy Zuba bought horse two weeks ago

Probably being fed and treated good for the first time in yrs.

Franson was a decent trainer thirty yrs ago but Gambled heavy. Hez ok decent guy but  like anything else. Hex past hiz prime I think he ships tbreds back and forth to Florida.

« Last Edit: July 19, 2018, 04:34:18 PM by LUCPARK »
REAL AMERICANS DONT TAKE A KNEE

Smalltimer7932

• Stakes Horse
Thanks for posting news just from my point of view from replays last week shown new guts and closed even though Franco pushed mk hard horse responded closed the gap which I've never seen do in fransens care

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal