Author Topic: Aaron Merriman  (Read 19348 times)

Partywiththebigdog

• NW-1
Aaron Merriman
« on: July 08, 2018, 10:43:51 PM »
He will actually be at Northfield for the entire card tomorrow night, with a possibility of winning ten races.  Dan Noble cannot even outmaneuver him there, though Noble did have the two winners of the money races on Saturday night sufficiently prepared to prevail. 

hands

• Top Claimer
Re: Aaron Merriman
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 10:54:41 PM »
Danny has to be the hottest driver in the country right now. Only thing is, he can go from hot to ice cold. Aaron is just a consistently great driver. On track for another 1000 win year.

Partywiththebigdog

• NW-1
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 11:04:34 PM »
They remind me somewhat of Bill O’Donnell just before he landed at Meadowlands when he moved into Saratoga Harness and would win 5 races in a row regularly, like AM did one night last week.  JP Morel, Percy Davis, Dan Wilsey, Bert Belanger et al. didn’t know what hit them.  However, whereas Bill then went on to conquer The Big M, neither AM nor DM could equivalently make noise at Mohawk or Yonkers.

LockedOnALine

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2018, 11:52:30 PM »
Danny has to be the hottest driver in the country right now. Only thing is, he can go from hot to ice cold. Aaron is just a consistently great driver. On track for another 1000 win year.

"consistently GREAT driver"...if Aaron Merriman is considered a consistently GREAT driver, then this game is in much bigger decline at a much faster rate, than we all thought. He may be good at best. He Is a Medows misfit, and beats up on a very very poor driver colony @ Northfield. Do you ever watch him @ Scioto, he gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis there when he shows up!!

Partywiththebigdog

• NW-1
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2018, 12:17:58 AM »
That was my point, AM could never replicate the success of a Bill O’Donnell, who similarly took advantage of a weak Spa driver colony back in the day, but then subsequently proved himself on the then most talented stage, at the Meadowlands.

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2018, 02:38:46 PM »
 "consistently GREAT driver"...if Aaron Merriman is considered a consistently GREAT driver, then this game is in much bigger decline at a much faster rate, than we all thought. He may be good at best. He Is a Medows misfit, and beats up on a very very poor driver colony @ Northfield. Do you ever watch him @ Scioto, he gets his ass handed to him on a regular basis there when he shows up!!
Agreed.  “Great” and Aaron Merriman should not be in the same sentence.

hands

• Top Claimer
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2018, 09:17:33 PM »
Lol, I was going to say “excellent” but downgraded it to great. I can only imagine your responses then. Buy ya know, I would think you bunch of degenerate gamblers would appreciate Aaron who gives 100% effort every time out there. I would much rather him drive for me than guys like Sears or Tim Tetrick who can only bother to make an effort if the horse is perfectly haired and looks like he should be the best.
Beyond that I don’t understand how you guys refuse to give any credit to a guy who is the dash leader year after year. It’s just sad that all most of you can do is spew negativity

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2018, 09:45:53 PM »
no talent,gas and go

Seamus11

• Open / FFA
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2018, 09:55:06 PM »
By the looks of it... 11 or 12 is a VERY real possibility.  And.... R Wrenn is there as well !!!  Dominant !!

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2018, 09:58:34 PM »
prolly wont win a ckean race this year

Rabbi Of Racing

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2018, 10:06:37 PM »
he just stiffed Uncle Buck in the 11th,total 100% TRAVESTY,did not want to win,no excuses accepted,no,i did not bet

buffalo believer

• Elite
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2018, 10:14:09 PM »
He is an average major league hitter playing his career in AA minor leagues.  Of course his numbers will look good.  I don't blame him at all because he's making plenty of cash but he is far from a great driver.   He just beats up on very weak competition. 

LockedOnALine

« Reply #12 on: July 09, 2018, 11:04:02 PM »
By the looks of it... 11 or 12 is a VERY real possibility.  And.... R Wrenn is there as well !!!  Dominant !!

R Wrenn Jr. being " there" was been proven to be NO BIG DEAL whatsoever! Another like Merriman, makes a good like being an average driver, but knowing where he can make his cash. Nothing wrong with that, but not exactly one of the big boys. He too gets his ass handed to him at Scioto when he goes, unless he's on tons the best.

TWOGOLDTEEFS

• Elite
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 07:12:02 AM »
   R Wrenn Jr. being " there" was been proven to be NO BIG DEAL whatsoever! Another like Merriman, makes a good like being an average driver, but knowing where he can make his cash. Nothing wrong with that, but not exactly one of the big boys. He too gets his ass handed to him at Scioto when he goes, unless he's on tons the best.

Thats the truth. He might make Sluggo, Stahl and the gang look stupid @ Cleveburg on a nightly basis but he dont do that shit on Scd, Dayton, Mvg circuit.

Pure Michigan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 08:03:14 AM »
   Thats the truth. He might make Sluggo, Stahl and the gang look stupid @ Cleveburg on a nightly basis but he dont do that shit on Scd, Dayton, Mvg circuit.

THE OHIO DRIVER THAT REALLY SPITS THE BIT
                         Pct Strts 1st 2nd 3rd UDRS Purses
Kauffman Kayne 5.4 426    23  39   42 .138  363,145

PEOPLE WHO USE HIM MUST STARVE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: Bitter Truth just shit his depends
    April 20, 2024, 09:46:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: Unc Jerry Kicks ass at Mohawk
    April 20, 2024, 09:15:06 PM
  • Unclejerry: HONK HONK I shut the sound off on Mohawk, Fuc those two mouths
    April 20, 2024, 08:10:27 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Cock a Doodle Do. Uncle Jerry's says, and cock'el do!
    April 20, 2024, 07:48:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about the middle east sand rats, why does he and Obunghole keep sending billions to Iran?
    April 20, 2024, 01:56:02 PM
  • Michael Petrelli: WNBA should just copy the Haness Racing business model. State welfare.
    April 19, 2024, 07:42:20 PM
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal