Author Topic: Plainridge now charging stall rent  (Read 8928 times)

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
Plainridge now charging stall rent
« on: April 24, 2018, 09:39:13 AM »
It just disgust me that this group who is making record profits are now screwing the local horseman who supported this failing industry for the past 20 years by charging small time owners/trainers stall rent.......so a guy with a 6 horse stable is now costing him $1500.00 more a month.The mantality of this group is from what I understand is the local horseman voted against giving out $300 to 350 k of local monies to bring in the Ron burke's and jimmy tatker for one race in july ....so in retaliation this is how managment is sticking it to these guys.......which is plain wrong and they have a contract in place to provide barn area.....I enjoy the sport but difference between harness and tbreds is tbreds welcome you....no barn rent and no paddock cost no shipping......so much less to operate.......Pla inridge and Penn gaming could care less about horseman and would kill it if they could as we all know......protect the locals and the $$$$ earned put back in those pockets......I agree 100% with horseman voting this out....

silent one

• Stakes Horse
Re: Plainridge now charging stall rent
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2018, 10:52:46 AM »
 If the whoresmen don't like it, they are free to race somewhere else. The whoresmen are receiving welfare. Not one cent should be given to whoresmen, when teachers, firefighters, and police are needed. If the business can't stand on it's own, time to let it die. By the way, what were the purses at Plainridge BEFORE the welfare? Typical that whoresmen would bitch about paying for a service, when they are receiving welfare.

Sincerely, Silent One

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2018, 11:18:05 AM »
Less than $300 a month is reasonable rent for a stall as well as the training track, water...

LockedOnALine

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2018, 02:06:38 PM »
   How many stalls do they have??? A dozen?? ;D

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2018, 02:45:51 PM »
The only way for this business to survive is we come together as a unit and have a voice as what is going on will kill this industry ....no unity and no direction will not be good....if you guys don't see that it is crazy

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2018, 03:01:46 PM »
I think everyonecharges stall rent now, if you board outside any race track, it is much more expensive per stall...

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2018, 03:07:53 PM »
A harness thing basically

okdfool

• Open / FFA
« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2018, 04:59:38 PM »

I mean most harness tracks...i dont know about T-bred tracks

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2018, 05:17:34 PM »
once they get a taste of free , these welfare people want everything free

The Exporter

• Elite
« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2018, 06:08:26 PM »

Free board and use of facilities is long gone. There may be a track or two that does not charge a direct fee but, nothing in this world is free.

LockedOnALine

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2018, 09:46:23 PM »
Free board and use of facilities is long gone. There may be a track or two that does not charge a direct fee but, nothing in this world is free.

Please don't tell that to the illegals and the snowflakes, unless you can run REAL fast!!! tmbz1

BIG DOM

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2018, 11:29:20 PM »
If the whoresmen don't like it, they are free to race somewhere else. The whoresmen are receiving welfare. Not one cent should be given to whoresmen, when teachers, firefighters, and police are needed. If the business can't stand on it's own, time to let it die. By the way, what were the purses at Plainridge BEFORE the welfare? Typical that whoresmen would bitch about paying for a service, when they are receiving welfare.

PENN GAMING was OUT in the fight for Taxachussetts one and only slot parlor... Plainridge horsemen were also OUT due to Gary Piotowski's embezzlement.  Therefore Penn & Plainridge saved each other. One partner in that marriage is making $MILLIONS, the other partner is battling to stay afloat (and should feel damned lucky to still be in the marriage).  Whoever said love was fair?
     Sincerely, Silent One
« Last Edit: April 24, 2018, 11:36:39 PM by BIG DOM »

Horsepower

• 4 claimer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2018, 06:25:27 AM »
Look what free did to the Meadowlands and FREEhold. Both now eliminated the backstretch and went totally ship in. It costs money to maintain a track, provide water and electricity, remove trash and manure, pay help, purchase equipment, etc.

sulkyfan

• 4 claimer
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2018, 06:48:03 AM »
Please don't tell that to the illegals and the snowflakes, unless you can run REAL fast!!! tmbz1
Amen!  tmbz1

Impartial Observer

• NW-1
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2018, 04:43:20 PM »
Look what free did to the Meadowlands and FREEhold. Both now eliminated the backstretch and went totally ship in. It costs money to maintain a track, provide water and electricity, remove trash and manure, pay help, purchase equipment, etc.

AGREE

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal