Author Topic: HAMBO Placed Winners Svanstedts have DEAD HORSE at their Legend Farm.  (Read 16782 times)

Icyunvme

• Stakes Horse
Re: HAMBO Placed Winners Svanstedts have DEAD HORSE at their Legend Farm.
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2017, 12:32:50 AM »
Looks like he was partners with Rossie Smith on this horse.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2017, 09:47:31 AM »
probably insured for 80k

mass hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2017, 09:50:31 AM »
does Gural have horses with Ake??

xyz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2017, 10:49:32 AM »
does Gural have horses with Ake??

There's no way Gural would have horses with any tainer that would do or instructed such cruelty to a race horse. After all, Gural is trying to clean up this industry & would be setting a bad example utilizing such a trainer. Gural would also be seen as a hypocrite for using such a trainer.

Frankie

• Top Claimer
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2017, 02:37:05 PM »
There's no way Gural would have horses with any tainer that would do or instructed such cruelty to a race horse. After all, Gural is trying to clean up this industry & would be setting a bad example utilizing such a trainer. Gural would also be seen as a hypocrite for using such a trainer.

Evelyn, Double L Lindy, Lucky Ava, 3 more
I only say what I know, not what I think U know

xyz

• Open / FFA
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2017, 03:50:41 PM »
Evelyn, Double L Lindy, Lucky Ava, 3 more

WOW, that's shocking. (1) Maybe he isn't aware of this abuse? (2) Or maybe because a sharp lawyer eventually got things cleared up, that is enough for him to turn a blind eye? (3) Or maybe he sent his lead investigator across the pond & interviewed the second trainers that testified that they were instructed to use the prod, but they all recanted their testimony?   

PIGLAND

• Living Legend
Re: Ake Svanstedt
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2018, 10:09:25 AM »
WANNA GET BANDED

oh canada

• Elite
« Reply #22 on: July 21, 2018, 10:20:18 AM »
Do you honestly think that anybody operating a stable that big won't have to suffer the odd colt dying?? Its you people that poison the sport!!  ;D
Come with me to the "Darkside",its a matter of life or death!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #23 on: July 21, 2018, 11:48:56 AM »
What happened to the thread on here about one of his colts dying? Are the people that run this site covering for him?

YOU SERIOUSLY BELIEVE RACEHORSES DON'T EVER DIE? COULD YOU SUGGEST AN APPROPRIATE AGE AND SCENARIO AS ACCEPTED BY YOU AND OTHERS?  THANKS tmbz1

Powerful Patricks Ghost

« Reply #24 on: July 21, 2018, 11:50:12 AM »
I think Gural lets  Oakie do whatever he wants to horse so he can be Burke and Takter. Even human anchor Andy Miller's horses run good when Gural owns them.

mohawkid

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #25 on: July 21, 2018, 11:56:57 AM »
Oh Canada was that not your old trainers fav method of training ?

silent one

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #26 on: July 21, 2018, 07:41:57 PM »
WOW, that's shocking. (1) Maybe he isn't aware of this abuse? (2) Or maybe because a sharp lawyer eventually got things cleared up, that is enough for him to turn a blind eye? (3) Or maybe he sent his lead investigator across the pond & interviewed the second trainers that testified that they were instructed to use the prod, but they all recanted their testimony?   
(4) Gural is a thieving, cheating, whining bitch. (5) Gural employs major horse dopers. (6) You are employed by the scumbag Gural. (7) Or, you maybe the dumbest son of a bitch to ever post here.

Sincerely, Silent One

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #27 on: July 22, 2018, 12:03:51 AM »
long time ago those electric rods were used very commonly at Roosevelt to train

I could never do that to an animal makes me sick if this is true

In the 60's-70's they were used a lot out West especially at Hollywood Park.  They were called buzzers. They were kinda like those old joke toys you held in the palm of your hand and gave an electric shock to whomever you shook hands with.  They were in the whip handle and the users were called PG&E men (Pacific Gas & Electric) It must be noted that horses have almost no impedance to electricity and can be electricuted to death with a six volt car battery. It is referred to as Jewish Lightening and was used to kill horses for insurance purposes.  A double A battery will scare the shit out of a horse.  Users would go out in the paddock during a thunder and lightening storm with a pair of jumper cables and zap.  Too bad none ever got zapped themselves.

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #28 on: July 22, 2018, 10:47:28 AM »
In the 60's-70's they were used a lot out West especially at Hollywood Park.  They were called buzzers. They were kinda like those old joke toys you held in the palm of your hand and gave an electric shock to whomever you shook hands with.  They were in the whip handle and the users were called PG&E men (Pacific Gas & Electric) It must be noted that horses have almost no impedance to electricity and can be electricuted to death with a six volt car battery. It is referred to as Jewish Lightening and was used to kill horses for insurance purposes.  A double A battery will scare the shit out of a horse.  Users would go out in the paddock during a thunder and lightening storm with a pair of jumper cables and zap.  Too bad none ever got zapped themselves.

some truth here except i NEVER saw anyone go into the paddock during a lightning storm with a pair of jumper cables and zap them...JUST HOW DID THAT WORK ANYWAYS???? :P

Shadow Wave

• Top Claimer
« Reply #29 on: July 22, 2018, 12:20:53 PM »
some truth here except i NEVER saw anyone go into the paddock during a lightning storm with a pair of jumper cables and zap them...JUST HOW DID THAT WORK ANYWAYS???? :P

Maybe you NEVER saw it done because you just weren't looking Or perhaps I'm just a liar.  Lets just assume I'm a liar and leave it at that.

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Kirby's Ace: Why? Your already here!
    Today at 12:20:48 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Admin Bring back XYZ.
    March 28, 2024, 10:02:39 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Yes XYZ you are missed
    March 28, 2024, 09:56:46 PM
  • Mazola: Hey XYZ, miss you buddy!
    March 28, 2024, 08:18:55 PM
  • FirstUpFrom8Hole: Do Piff Daddy know Antiqua has an extradition treaty wif the US of A?
    March 28, 2024, 06:39:42 PM
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    March 28, 2024, 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    March 28, 2024, 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    March 28, 2024, 12:36:34 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal