Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289467 times)

Ringo

• Top Claimer
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #405 on: December 30, 2018, 04:42:20 PM »
CAN WE THROW IN A BIG THANK YOU TO KEVIN DECKER FOR ALL THE HELP HE HAS PROVIDED TEAM PaLOAN AND THE BURKE BRIGADE OVER THE YEARS.   THE MGM FOLKS JUST DIDNT REALIZE HOW GREAT A GUY THEY HAVE CHOSEN NOT TO KEEP.

skyway falcon

• NW-1
« Reply #406 on: January 01, 2019, 12:55:57 AM »
Pick 5 paid 4 of 5. You could not arrange to have the only winning ticket? You have no street cred now.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #407 on: January 07, 2019, 10:22:10 AM »
hope all you suckers listened to me at Wheeling Downs Thurs when I went over to make a few very profitable sports wagers, too bad you suckers ride the chalk in Pro football, tonights game, Alabama wins just like a first time Burke horse, down the road and ez, don't worry about the hot test at Northfield, it will all go away just as the glaucine and oxy hot tests did, the TC02 was just a way of playing with the PA Race Commission, Penn Gaming thinks they are coming in and changing things at Paloan Downs, ain't gonna happen in 2019 or 2020, it will be business as usual, so you suckers just keep on donating, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

MEADOWSWASGREATIN80S

• NW-1
« Reply #408 on: January 07, 2019, 11:58:17 PM »
hope all you suckers listened to me at Wheeling Downs Thurs when I went over to make a few very profitable sports wagers, too bad you suckers ride the chalk in Pro football, tonights game, Alabama wins just like a first time Burke horse, down the road and ez, don't worry about the hot test at Northfield, it will all go away just as the glaucine and oxy hot tests did, the TC02 was just a way of playing with the PA Race Commission, Penn Gaming thinks they are coming in and changing things at Paloan Downs, ain't gonna happen in 2019 or 2020, it will be business as usual, so you suckers just keep on donating, be there

Well, well, well, what have we here? For the first time in this thread that I see PaLoser makes a prediction before an event and that pick loses by 28 points outright. You might just be a bigger ass clown that Andrew Filiponni.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #409 on: January 08, 2019, 10:57:35 AM »
obviously you didn't comprehend, I posted that betting the chalk in Pro ball was a bad play just like when I'm on a big chalk, I told you I liked Bama (da chalk), but bet Clemson, just to see what you suckers would do, you come on here and make accusations, guess who the clowns were Mon at Paloan Downs, you suckers were and always will be, team Paloan cashed big time, check out some of those prices with me on the favs getting dumped, we got a left hander in the Hooknbook stable now, only his name doesn't show, likes to bet the other way, just the way the team likes it, see ya suckers, he likes to be in the paddock, close to the action, be there and scratch my back with a hacksaw
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #410 on: January 08, 2019, 12:10:11 PM »
Yada yada yada. Keep the Meadows thread is amusing. Stick to your bread n butter.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #411 on: January 21, 2019, 09:44:50 AM »
hey all you pussys, we are racing today, so get off your sorry ass, get some cash from your squeeze or ex and come on out, Team Paloan had all the games right yesterday, and all you suckers probably bet fat ass Andy Reid and lost, did you see how those refs helped out, just like the judges do here, everybody on the team cashes except you suckers, we have some large plans for you losers today and every racing day, so bundle up, get that bundle of cash and reinvest it, only problem is, you won't see that cash again, nice to have TH back, another team player, remember harness racing is fun, especially when we party on your free ez money, nice to see RB back, because you suckers bet his horses but the team knows who is short and who has that little extra, be there, donate and Adios suckers, wager now

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #412 on: January 21, 2019, 10:14:39 AM »
Cash em early n often D
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Fatboy

• Living Legend
« Reply #413 on: January 21, 2019, 10:36:03 AM »
Cash em early n often D
GONE ARE THE DAYS YOU HAFTA PUSH SOME ASSHOLE OUT OF THE WAY OR GET SHUT OUT

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #414 on: January 21, 2019, 10:52:12 AM »
 ngc3 true true
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #415 on: January 21, 2019, 11:39:27 AM »
Dave - need some cash so I'm all in on any your driving that are real real solid favorites.

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #416 on: January 21, 2019, 12:39:36 PM »
 73cv.2 ngc3 73cv.2

You cant make house payments betting Chalks##
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #417 on: January 21, 2019, 12:55:32 PM »
73cv.2 ngc3 73cv.2

You cant make house payments betting Chalks##

I'm only in on odds on plays when Dave's got the reins. Go get em Dave!

HornbyDuke

• Elite
« Reply #418 on: January 21, 2019, 01:52:06 PM »
He’s driving 1 of mine tomorrow, but she won’t be anywhere near odds on, much less than favorite.

Good luck - I don't bet the Meadows but an acquaintance does and that's when he'll bet Dave.

Frankly odds on I'm not betting even the Purple Jesus unless it's part of a p5 or 4. I'd rather watch.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #419 on: January 22, 2019, 08:14:22 AM »
passed out a nice perfecta box late yesterday with Tony and RB, paid a nice juicy $182, did you suckers listen, of course not, why, because ya suckers don't believe just how good team Paloan is and the team makes it look so real, Team Paloan had plans for a loud mouth part owner today, initials LSB, been cryin about this rat, but he couldn't keep his fat mouth shut, told ya not to deal with Dowdall, so suffer, once you cross team Paloan, you're done, every day is profitable, sorry about your wagering luck, so just keep doing what you suckers do best, losing, Adios suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal