Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289476 times)

steve g

Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #225 on: May 09, 2016, 07:54:04 PM »
wow, youre touchy today steve...did you have to make a payment today and that soured you

Your donkey name fits you well , jackass.

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #226 on: May 09, 2016, 07:54:42 PM »
Your donkey name fits you well , jackass.

good one, youre the 1st to suggest that

horsecraps

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #227 on: May 09, 2016, 08:04:44 PM »
 ngc3

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #228 on: May 09, 2016, 08:16:32 PM »
I dont think she was always wearing hobbles , i believe they put them on when she started breaking . She trotted some nice miles at the meadowlands earlier .
I'm not sure it was either they were first time on or off they mentioned during the post parade. Watched her score down and she looked great! So I bet her.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #229 on: May 14, 2016, 09:34:53 AM »
careful today, a wet soggy track makes a great day for payoffs for Team Palone, some stake races today with some overmatched fields which tends to provide wagering opportunities for the team to make some large scores, Carryover in the Pik 4, Decker guarantees $10,000, so why don't you suckers try again, pump the pool up so the team can take it home, do you think the 5 Michigan drivers that were implicated in race arrangements were as good as Team Palone, of course not, too many players in the right places in Washington, Pa, why do ya think Clark came here, free ez money that's why, sorry that you won't get a chance to stop down by the fence and say hello, did ya see HOF Dickie bust all his horses going to the gate this week, always helps when ya know in advance who is leavin and who isn't, can ya please quit pickin on HOF Roger, I don't want his sorry ass livin with me, what else can one do on a shitty rainy day in western Pa but stop down to Palone Downs and piss away some more of your SS money, so as HOF Roger says, "be there", the team appreciates all of your futile losing attempts
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Perry Boy

• NW-1
« Reply #230 on: May 14, 2016, 09:57:35 AM »
Sure wish I knew how Anthony got that gig in Pa. Rumor among judges is that it is a lifetime appt. as no one pays any attention to their rulings or decisions. Apparently they follow no rules and make the stuff up as they go along.
  Sure wish there was an opening in Pa. when I had to leave Michigan after setting the Six who fixed down for a couple of years. I could use some pre retirement "Easy Money"

Dan Wilson

• Top Claimer
« Reply #231 on: May 14, 2016, 02:00:34 PM »
Yeah Roger , the so called Big Named Drivers reall showed up for your stakes races today, didn't they?
We are an equal opportunity poster. Different themes reflect the views of that poster. Those views are shared within our group. We do however share the same concerns of the industry. When jumping in the pool, my SCHOOL TEACHERS always told me, have my ducks in a row. We do.

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #233 on: May 14, 2016, 06:00:36 PM »
did ya see HOF Dickie bust all his horses going to the gate this week,

I'm not sure you have to be part of a syndicate of cheaters to know that Dick Stillings and Doug Snyder are 100 years old and have been auto-pitches for close to a decade.  Of course they win, so would a monkey.  However, their ROI's are soe of the worst the sport has to offer. 

Since Jan 1 of 2015 they are -43% and -51%.  Toss them EVERY time and you are way ahead!

Perspective....Da n Kennedy over the same 17 months is -28% at Northfield.  Wrenn who is RIDICULOUSLY over bet is -30%. 

So what does that mean?  D PaLoan should work for FoxNews.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #234 on: May 15, 2016, 09:47:11 AM »
can't share all of the teams knowledge, but this little info might help out you suckers, who in this case is definitely Seriously, and most won't understand, the number you referred to, ROI or return on investment is based on total number of drives, drivers or insiders bet Pik 4 or Pik 5 races, supers, multiple option wagers, if the team knows, and we do, that Dickie or Dougie or Mike or Pants is dead and going to be a short price, who does that help, Team Palone, or lets say they are live today and pay $45, definitely helps the Pik 4 or Pik 5 payout, doesn't it, who does that help, the Team of course, when tickets pay $25,000, the team is getting that money, not some fuxxxxxx ROI number cruncher, all one needs to do is look back at some other funny races that went down at Scioto, or Northfield, or how about the Mich/Windsor drivers, what pools did they take down, if a driver is 15 for 15 going dead, and the team cashes "the ticket", the ROI for that driver is zero, but the teams return is huge, so you keep using that ROI number Seriously, and the team will keep adding to their total gain, just one of many tools Team Palone uses in gaining financial freedom at you suckers expense, please, please, please keep using that ROI Mr or Mrs ROI number cruncher, just remember one thing, its about the team, and I never step on the teams money when dead, NEVER, so reload for next week Seriously, and please comeback to Palone Downs, where HOF Roger can say adios to your money, keep up that number crunching, thanks again from Team Palone, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

seriously

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #235 on: May 15, 2016, 09:49:51 PM »
can't share all of the teams knowledge, but this little info might help out you suckers, who in this case is definitely Seriously, and most won't understand, the number you referred to, ROI or return on investment is based on total number of drives, drivers or insiders bet Pik 4 or Pik 5 races, supers, multiple option wagers, if the team knows, and we do, that Dickie or Dougie or Mike or Pants is dead and going to be a short price, who does that help, Team Palone, or lets say they are live today and pay $45, definitely helps the Pik 4 or Pik 5 payout, doesn't it, who does that help, the Team of course, when tickets pay $25,000, the team is getting that money, not some fuxxxxxx ROI number cruncher, all one needs to do is look back at some other funny races that went down at Scioto, or Northfield, or how about the Mich/Windsor drivers, what pools did they take down, if a driver is 15 for 15 going dead, and the team cashes "the ticket", the ROI for that driver is zero, but the teams return is huge, so you keep using that ROI number Seriously, and the team will keep adding to their total gain, just one of many tools Team Palone uses in gaining financial freedom at you suckers expense, please, please, please keep using that ROI Mr or Mrs ROI number cruncher, just remember one thing, its about the team, and I never step on the teams money when dead, NEVER, so reload for next week Seriously, and please comeback to Palone Downs, where HOF Roger can say adios to your money, keep up that number crunching, thanks again from Team Palone, be there

I guess retarded dreams of horizontal scores flip your switch.  WOOT!  But when you have drivers bet on memory, there's plenty of money to be made simply betting against them in the race in which they are an underlay.  It doesn't require a 30 man "team", but merely patience and commitment.

And one of the best parts of this entire whatever you want to call it thread is, you speak of a TEAM at a track that handles what they do.  So I guess order your small pizza and try to feed the TEAM. 

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #236 on: May 18, 2016, 08:10:04 AM »
another rain soaked racetrack today, a gambling drivers dream, with the Preakness coming up, got to get a few carryovers today to build up the pools for Saturday, so the team can take them down, don't forget Palone Downs runs at 11:30 Sat, been giving some false hope to the chalk players lately, that will come to an end today, weather should be good Sat, I will be throwing out T shirts and other stuff to you suckers down by the fence, make sure to get yours, its the least the team can do, so keep sending it in and you will, once a sucker always a sucker, don't forget to be there, HOF Roger will be in rare form on Saturday, but then again, when isn't he, stop down and say Adios to your money, thanks again from Team Palone 

horsecraps

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #237 on: May 18, 2016, 11:22:21 AM »
 ngc3

bobbyval

« Reply #238 on: May 18, 2016, 11:23:52 AM »
ok

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #239 on: May 31, 2016, 08:24:11 AM »
thanks for the Memorial day party, race 7, sorry if you had the ex, tri or super, how could anybody hit this, easy just leave me off the ticket at 3-5, amazing the way this info gets out, and you suckers keep coming back, Brownie told me she was no good, so the team decided to make some more free money, team just loves to hear, they race for too much money today to fuck around, but that's just it, the money tree is always around, this week our turn, next week your turn, and everybody gets their pockets stuffed with purse money or tickets, Team Palone wouldn't have it any other way, so you non-believers just keep doing what you always do, send it in, and the team will take it home and put it to good use, the Team will keep that promise, nice morning, going to play nine, then off to Palone Downs, home of the best business track ever, might have a few extra t-shirts, let me know, stop by the fence and say Adios to your money, and by all means be there, the team and its many players need your daily financial commitment,

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal