Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289301 times)

bigwrench

• Living Legend
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #195 on: February 19, 2016, 12:17:14 AM »
yeah he is  73cv.2 ..I think he has issues!  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #196 on: February 19, 2016, 09:56:56 AM »
HRK and I dented your boys take
in the 8Th race wednesday

ngc3

hope we didnt spoil your day PaLoan
                                      73cv.2
couple of blind squirrels cashed in! tmbz1

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #197 on: February 19, 2016, 03:44:56 PM »
Yes sir! thought about trying that sissy merlot wine today..with some of the winnings
but that koolaide is for newyawk wannabes

Stayed with labats honey lager!  74zac.1 74zac.1 74zac.1
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #198 on: February 19, 2016, 09:26:00 PM »
Where's Gary the Fairy?

11.wp 73cv.2 73cv.2

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #199 on: February 19, 2016, 09:46:51 PM »
 73cv.2
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #200 on: February 19, 2016, 09:47:46 PM »
maybe hes preparing for his upcoming FERTILIZER order  ngc3
Black lives matter? WTF
And our Horsez!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #201 on: February 19, 2016, 10:20:26 PM »
He's prolly drinking some healthy juices for his upcoming gayathon!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #202 on: February 22, 2016, 08:00:53 AM »
nice Pik 5 the Team hit Sat, only numbered covered in the last leg was yours truly, how does this consistently happen, just lucky I guess, Mike was on the front, I moved at the quarter, and the rest was history or money in the bank as the team calls it, still bitchin and moanin over the positives, Burke Machine had a nice conference call with Jeff to reassure him all is well, had to tell him again, best thing he could do was let Howard handle it, quit sending Cote over to NY, and just sit tight, team Palone has our puppets running around the simulcast area keeping the Team informed as to what you suckers think, keep up the good work KB, around the barn area we call it GCB, lets see if any you thinkers out there can come up with a response for GCB, keep Roger informed too, he forwards those emails right to the Burke machine and we read and laugh, even when told the truth, you suckers still keep coming back, the team doesn't call it form reversal, we call it bank account enhancement, Team Palone along with the Burke Machine, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, and future HOF Mike send our immense thanks each and every wagering day, don't forget, so once again be there.
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #203 on: February 27, 2016, 09:14:33 AM »
how did that investigation turn out, told you suckers weeks ago all the bases were covered and the legal briefs were written, but as usual, ya didn't listen, only thing left is the public apology from the gaming board, should be out in the next 10 days or so, make sure to send it in today, Sat handle been kinda low, so help out with your donations, HOF Roger should be full of himself today, HOF Dickie will get some live drives with some big numbers, so play close attention, Pants was told to take a powder this week, next week a different story, Team Palone along with Mark appreciate your wagering inaccuracies, it sure does help Team Palone and the Burke Machine out, don't feel bad ya lost another hot test investigation, what would you suckers do with your money anyways, thanks for your continued support, HOF Roger says be there, Team Palone will be there, how about you
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #204 on: March 05, 2016, 08:18:08 AM »
Pants and HOF Dickie with some big numbers this week, just like I told ya, still pretty quiet with the glaucine and it will stay that way, Taylor well in control of that situation, hey Bercury quiet on the cobalt stuff, if we need to talk, stop by the drivers room, Randy always covered your sorry ass, so shut your pie hole, Wrenn Jr making a quick visit today to drive Ronnie's empties, Mike and my drivers percentage has been taking a big hit, but the tickets we are cashing the other way do make up for it, so either way the money train just keeps on rollin along, should be a big day for yours truly, so stop by the fence and wish the team well, show the team some love, keep sending it in, Decker and Sullivan appreciate your efforts as well as the team, be there for HOF Roger, he needs some attention right now, so its time to say Adios and get ready for todays version of Palone Downs, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #205 on: March 07, 2016, 08:17:06 AM »
its the last time I will tell you Bercury, shut the fuck up, don't worry about empty bottles found at the track, don't worry about how many positives Marcus or my brother has for cobalt, its none of your fucking business, don't worry about how many horses I own, worry about your own situation, how many of your horses do you own with Merriman not shown, quite a few, so shut the fuck up, you keep talkin, just might get a friendly visit from one of Dino's friends, had a big day Sat as I told ya in advance, Wrenn Jr did as told, was a none factor but did take some money in the pools, weather will be good this week, the railbirds can come out and thank the team, but remember, who runs the Meadows racetrack, yours truly and no judge, no track manager, nobody will ever change that fact, so with that understanding, Team Palone and the Burke Machine say, be there

LockedOnALine

« Reply #206 on: March 07, 2016, 12:10:23 PM »
its the last time I will tell you Bercury, shut the fuck up, don't worry about empty bottles found at the track, don't worry about how many positives Marcus or my brother has for cobalt, its none of your fucking business, don't worry about how many horses I own, worry about your own situation, how many of your horses do you own with Merriman not shown, quite a few, so shut the fuck up, you keep talkin, just might get a friendly visit from one of Dino's friends, had a big day Sat as I told ya in advance, Wrenn Jr did as told, was a none factor but did take some money in the pools, weather will be good this week, the railbirds can come out and thank the team, but remember, who runs the Meadows racetrack, yours truly and no judge, no track manager, nobody will ever change that fact, so with that understanding, Team Palone and the Burke Machine say, be there

.....and this guys a HOF'er nice industry!!! LMFAO

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #207 on: March 07, 2016, 12:28:47 PM »
Bill Berk good people! tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #208 on: March 09, 2016, 10:25:41 AM »
just got off a conference call with Howie and Ronnie, all will be known in a few more days, your Meadows and Yonkers concerns will be defined as they already were in our discussions years ago on how to beat positives, you will hear terms like approaching new areas of concern, various trainers have been put on notice, consider this a helpful warning, or my favorite, nearing a warning level, so don't be disappointed when all 20 to 30 trainers walk away with no blemishes, no purse pay backs, no fines, just a friendly meeting with Howie governing the show, and kicking the Pa and NY commissions ass again, when the magic word lawsuit comes up, its amazing how commissions back down and say okay we understand, or lets just drop it and make a casual comment that all is well and forgiven, so its back to business as usual, we never miss a day of cashing tickets, you do, we don't, weather is good, life is grand, and the team reinvests your losing tickets to our profits, so be there, team Palone and the Burke machine, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger, Pants, Mike and the rest of the team wouldn't want it any other way, SS checks are out, and the team likes free money, good luck suckers, HOF Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #209 on: April 05, 2016, 10:40:14 PM »
you guys just keep on chirping and bitchin, cobalt issues, glaucine issues, phony owners, bad judges, bad rulings, is that all you clowns write about, how many times have I told you, this is the way the business is, Pants on Mon, Mike on Tues and guess what team got that cash, wasn't yours was it, but ya still keep on tryin, so for those wasted efforts, team Palone thanks you immensely, who are the judges going to protect, you or their personal interests, many judges own horses, hell I own more than you can even imagine, Pants getting some horses from Lou, which is fine with the team, you can thank that new Pa Commission for that effort, Pants lets us know when they are on go, and we play accordingly, just like the Burke horses do, lots of huge form reversals lately, team has been collecting big time, hope your next SS check comes soon, many thought better purses brought better racing, far from it, should be nice weather on Wed, stop down by the fence, say hello, Pants and Christie made up, so all is well at the track, remember to be there, team Palone thanks you each and every losing wagering day, just say Adios to your money, be there

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal