Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289510 times)

horsecraps

• Stakes Horse
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #210 on: April 06, 2016, 09:31:25 AM »
thanks.

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #211 on: April 06, 2016, 07:24:11 PM »
YOU WAITED TILL NOW TO GET THE MONEY..
SHIT I GOT IT ALL THE LAST 2X WEEKS, YOU FUCKING DICK. WAKE UP.

horsecraps

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2016, 09:09:52 AM »
 73cv.2

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2016, 09:56:22 PM »
just want to keep thanking your suckers for being so diligent in your losing efforts, learned a long time ago, best way to make people think you are lying is to tell them the truth and let them spread the BS, and all you professional losers here on the plop do a great job, keep up the good work, most don't have a clue, keep thinking Team Palone doesn't gamble, keep thinking we don't gamble the other way when Burkes horses are empty, keep thinking the judges are clean, when free money is free, Team Palone and the judges will keep helping themselves each and every wagering day, keep thinking you got a chance, we want you to, keeps that urge to get even, to stick it to Team Palone, but that will never happen, and this Saturday, don't forget to be there for Team Palone and HOF Roger, free money is easy at the Meadows, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #214 on: April 29, 2016, 08:41:59 PM »
quite a week for trainers that needed a win before next weeks 3 day break, on Tuesday Rastetter gets her first win in 2016 with yours truly in the bike, Myrick gets a $160 winner with Pants driving, then not to be outdone, Wed Brian Indof gets a freebie, Rawlings hooked me coming out of the turn, but not to worry, told the judges leave him up, Janet Irvine gets her first win of 2016, then the team pockets up Svrcek for a $440 winner, Brian actually ran second, but a doctored photo put me up, imagine that, hey don't give up, just reload and come out for some Sat fun, let Roger alone will ya, how's that glaucine investigation coming, told ya months ago, it was a done deal, team is just fine, what's in our wallet you ask, your free money and don't forget, you are watching the best business track and drivers ever assembled at any track in the country, bar none, we make it look real, welcome back Mike, your travel money up from Pompano will be coming soon, HOF Dickie, and all the other team members thank you each and every wagering day, don't forget to be there, because the team needs your free money and we are glad to take it, Adios
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #215 on: April 30, 2016, 08:46:07 AM »
Where you been asshole HOF Dave ? Bullshitter !!!

contender

• Elite
« Reply #216 on: April 30, 2016, 03:11:14 PM »
One day maybe 10-15 years from now we will learn
D Pa loan was telling us the truth..
I'm glad I haven't bet the meadows so far this year .

that track is a joke. my local otb doesn't even carry that POS track.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #217 on: May 09, 2016, 08:42:06 AM »
talkin about Ake, what a great guy, Lucas too, had a split entry on Sat with Aaron driving the favorite (broke, sorry about that) and Lucas the other, nice drive Wallin, paid $29 to win, but killed a huge amount of Pik 4 tickets, followed that with a $25 winner, then a $42 winner and guess who got that Pik 4 money, team Palone, not you, nice to help Eddy Z out in the last leg with Aaron driving, Pik 4 paid $16,000 right in the teams pocket, would have been no DQ with the pylon race with Resolve had that race been held here and me driving, all the judges need is a little personal financial gain, free training bills to influence their rulings, with no one running the commission in Harrisburg, team Palone runs the show, but then again, Team Palone always did, hows those glaucine rulings coming, Ronnie and I laugh every day at what we read here, racing is Team Burke and Palone, hope you got one of those free t-shirts Sat, nice way of the team to say thank you for all of your weekly donations, keep'em coming and you will, weather getting nice, come on down to the fence, "you fu prick Palone", "you stiffin prick", the team loves it, sometimes HOF Dickie needs to go back to the paddock he is laughin so hard, look for Mike to have a big week, Mike set up quite a few races putting pace in races he shouldn't have, so I could get there, but that's what team play is all about, "the team", and the team welcomes you every race card, SS checks out soon, don't forget to give them to the team, much easier to live on your money, Team Palone and HOF Roger says "be there", you suckers will

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #218 on: May 09, 2016, 08:44:27 AM »
Thanks for not taking Pink Pistol on Saturday helped my odds out as I cashed with Jeff Gregory!

DUMMY! 73cv.2 73cv.2 73cv.2

bigwrench

• Living Legend
« Reply #219 on: May 09, 2016, 12:53:55 PM »
Nice work!  tmbz1
Black lives matter? WTF
I was taught all lives matter!
Especially the lives of us rednecks
And our Horsez!!

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #220 on: May 09, 2016, 01:12:13 PM »
Nice work!  tmbz1
First time trotting hobbles OFF!

She was making breaks last few starts and qualifiers!

She looked best in the book if flat!

Gregory great trot guy! tmbz1

Got lucky! She will probably break next week! 73cv.2

steve g

« Reply #221 on: May 09, 2016, 07:29:18 PM »
First time trotting hobbles OFF!

She was making breaks last few starts and qualifiers!

She looked best in the book if flat!

Gregory great trot guy! tmbz1

Got lucky! She will probably break next week! 73cv.2

I dont think she was always wearing hobbles , i believe they put them on when she started breaking . She trotted some nice miles at the meadowlands earlier .

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #222 on: May 09, 2016, 07:39:51 PM »
WHAT ARE HOBBLES?

steve g

« Reply #223 on: May 09, 2016, 07:43:02 PM »
WHAT ARE HOBBLES?

Hopples .......... eat shit

Raindonkey

• Elite
  • I am rainman2s alter ego
« Reply #224 on: May 09, 2016, 07:49:16 PM »
Hopples .......... eat shit

wow, youre touchy today steve...did you have to make a payment today and that soured you

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: See you live opening night at Scioto Downs May 8, Live Bets and real gambling
    April 27, 2024, 10:03:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Egg on my face $22.20
    April 27, 2024, 09:35:17 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's your boob in race 6 waiting on price
    April 27, 2024, 09:32:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Race 5 bet has been posted
    April 27, 2024, 08:58:28 PM
  • Unclejerry: There's going to be a price in Jerry's Thread Tonight !!!
    April 27, 2024, 08:49:13 PM
  • Unclejerry: In race 4
    April 27, 2024, 08:46:31 PM
  • Unclejerry: Super/Tri/Eacta just given out in Jerrys thread !
    April 27, 2024, 08:45:55 PM
  • Unclejerry: Check Jerry's thread often bets are being made and posted
    April 27, 2024, 07:15:49 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal