Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 289255 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #135 on: July 29, 2015, 10:43:48 AM »
now its Ronnie Burke and Sylvester with the cobalt issues, there are no issues, Howie has all the bases covered, Gural has his speech already prepared for the wagering public, give you guys a little clue, all these horses you see claimed by Scotty Davidson or Marcus Marashian with single owners like Wicked Intentions or Splitsville, guess who really owns them, got one in today, claimed for $5000, going in as an optional $10,000 against some pretty good mares, told Bob to have her lit up and ready, and for those that know, my brother has a lot of buried positives that the NY wagering board and commission just found out about, the horse Buldak wasn't scratched at Tioga for the NY sire race because he was sick, the judges wanted a hearing, so I called them and told them to fuck off, and the horse was scratched, we got beards all over, so nothing changes, the Palone kingdom is way bigger than many know about or realize, team Palone been doing very very well at the windows, so stop down Adios day and kiss your money good bye, Team Palone says be there each and every day, Adios
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #136 on: August 17, 2015, 09:04:11 AM »
going to be noticing that Howie Taylor is going to be claiming some cheap horses, trainer will be Scot Davidson, got one in tomorrow, I wonder who the real owner is, new judge started last week, is this guy lost, got to be in his middle 20's, so its business as usual at the Meadows, nothing changes, team Palone really appreciates your losing efforts, be there
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Mudflap

« Reply #137 on: August 17, 2015, 12:36:56 PM »
Doesn't D. Paloan sound a lot like Iloveslots he writes the same. Troll you think?

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #138 on: August 17, 2015, 01:10:17 PM »
Naw!

Thought it was really Dave! tmbz1

4widemove

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #139 on: August 17, 2015, 01:18:31 PM »
Naw!

Thought it was really Dave! tmbz1

More like multiple personalities disorder post. Hallucinogenic degenerate of the worst kind. Could be Roger Huston........... ........

Mudflap

« Reply #140 on: August 17, 2015, 02:26:45 PM »
More like multiple personalities disorder post. Hallucinogenic degenerate of the worst kind. Could be Roger Huston........... ........
Lol maybe it's CAM ,SEABUSCUNT, Nutze or, Betterthanever. Speaking of degenerates.

LockedOnALine

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2015, 12:33:57 PM »
going to be noticing that Howie Taylor is going to be claiming some cheap horses, trainer will be Scot Davidson, got one in tomorrow, I wonder who the real owner is, new judge started last week, is this guy lost, got to be in his middle 20's, so its business as usual at the Meadows, nothing changes, team Palone really appreciates your losing efforts, be there

Where ya been?? Waters getting a little testy??? tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #142 on: September 21, 2015, 07:59:00 PM »
Team Palone doing just fine, another single in the pick 5 today, and the team took that money home, we booted Yoder home twice today, and then Yoder provided the live cover to get the only number covered home in the pick 5, me. Going to the Jug for a few days, but Mike will have things under control, new judge and I talked, its all worked out now, Marcus claimed one for me today, Tough Call, Belcher and Marcus will get the ulcers cleared up, and down the road I go, give us about 10 days or so. Nothing like taking the money every day from you suckers, just keep on trying, the team really appreciates your efforts, surprised nobody bitched about the payouts from Fri race 2, $22 winner with a $6 place horse, $2 exacta comes back, $38, guess who crushed that, and not to leave Jimmy Pants out, check out race 9, $20 winner with a $30 place horse, $2 exacta comes back $120, guess who drove the even money horse, yours truly, so just keep sending it in, and the team will take care of business, it's not coincidence, it's a team effort, be there, thanks again from Team Palone

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #143 on: November 16, 2015, 11:19:56 AM »
Everybody up in arms over what Brian did, did anybody ever think this info was passed on to Bruce and Trish, hell even I knew, Weaver knew, we all cashed, its part of the game, or part of the business, been telling you people now for months, its all on the inside, here at the Meadows, Roger and his on purpose bad morning lines, now Team Palone has Mike having first choice on Burke horses making you really think whats going on, but all the bases are covered, Pants getting his life straightened up and getting well paid by the team, the new PJ is well aware of what horses I own with daddy Zendt, Marcus and a few others, but yet you people still play, and you suckers still pump it in, give you one more clue, when the Canadian dollar was almost equal, team Palone had a Ontario contact hitting all those monster Pik 5's and supers, why you ask, very simple, nobody has to sign or declare any winnings in Canada, like I said, all the bases are covered, Thanks from Team Palone for all of your losing wagers

LockedOnALine

« Reply #144 on: November 16, 2015, 11:28:03 AM »
Everybody up in arms over what Brian did, did anybody ever think this info was passed on to Bruce and Trish, hell even I knew, Weaver knew, we all cashed, its part of the game, or part of the business, been telling you people now for months, its all on the inside, here at the Meadows, Roger and his on purpose bad morning lines, now Team Palone has Mike having first choice on Burke horses making you really think whats going on, but all the bases are covered, Pants getting his life straightened up and getting well paid by the team, the new PJ is well aware of what horses I own with daddy Zendt, Marcus and a few others, but yet you people still play, and you suckers still pump it in, give you one more clue, when the Canadian dollar was almost equal, team Palone had a Ontario contact hitting all those monster Pik 5's and supers, why you ask, very simple, nobody has to sign or declare any winnings in Canada, like I said, all the bases are covered, Thanks from Team Palone for all of your losing wagers

SLOW MORNING??

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #145 on: November 17, 2015, 09:27:01 AM »
Kevin providing a nice $12,500 pot today for the Pik 4, I wonder who is going to get that money, don't worry it won't be you suckers, now your picking on Pants about his new bike, give me a break, just some extra spending money coming from the team, plus he had to sell 2 of his horses that he had part ownership with his wife, Upfrontheymickey, and Tuscon Breeze, hidden ownership, imagine that at the Meadows, that's how he got hooked up with Clay, Clay now understands and plays along with the team, his ex-wife working for the Bolons, only problem is Sally needs an extra pumpin now and then and wants Pants to give it to her, then we throw Heather in the mix, and its going to be another wilder Thanksgiving and New Years party in Washington Pa, and remember Team Palone thanks you each and every losing day you have, because the team never has any, be there

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #146 on: November 17, 2015, 09:34:42 AM »
Good job d payloan happy travels today!

Say hello during the post parade. I will be wearing my usual cowboy hat and overalls!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #147 on: November 29, 2015, 12:57:31 PM »
had a nice Thanksgiving, got some big plans this week for the Team, Anthony well on board now with the teams activities, who owns what horses with who, and how things work at the Meadows, lots of odd driver selections this week, Carl C will be getting his bonus race soon, watched my favorite movie 8 Men Out, team calls it 8 Men Involved, all gets taken care of one way or another, each and every race card, but you non believers keep sending it in, and the Team is very grateful for your donations, lot of low % trainers won races last week, we are the biggest business harness track in the game, and proud of it, ain't nobody touchin what we do in Washington, Pa - Thanks again from HOF Dave and the team

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #148 on: November 29, 2015, 09:05:40 PM »
Goof luck Davey! tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #149 on: December 01, 2015, 10:03:23 AM »
bitchin and cryin about replays, pylons and breaks again, like I told ya before, ain't gonna happen anymore, Randy took Anthony aside, and took care of that business, nice to see Brocklehurst, Robinson, Eaton, Hammer and my father in law win funny ones yesterday, Pants took home the $8000 Pik 4, all the details have been worked out today for the carryover in the Pik 5, Eaton very good friends with the Ross boys back in the day, used to send horses back and forth from Chicago to the Meadows, Chicago boys needed some help, where else could more co-operative trainers go, right here to Washington Pa, Mark takes them to dinner, explains the gambling arrangement and its done, and you suckers keep comin back for more, and team Palone wants that, we got no risk, make it look good don't we, you keep bringin your money, and team Palone will have another nice Christmas party at your expense, hopefully Heather can keep her clothes on this year, Mike wasn't real happen about her showing off her wares the last few years, but a few beverages will do some strange things around the holidays, keep an eye on Dickie too, his races are coming up soon, Ronnie unloaded a couple lame ones to Kennedy and Corey, thanks for that donation, its all part of the business in Washington Pa and team Palone wouldn't want you crybabies and suckers going anywhere else, be there - HOF Dave and team Palone says thanks each and every racing card

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: HP's #1 Handcapper will be back with Mohawk Trifecta's Saturday 27
    April 26, 2024, 10:44:14 PM
  • Unclejerry: Indian24 don't have a dime to place a bet, his Mother gave him a computer
    April 26, 2024, 10:31:26 PM
  • Indian24: 5 horse box in a 7 horse field wtg
    April 26, 2024, 10:15:50 PM
  • Indian24: I'll make a bet that your a egotistical asshole
    April 26, 2024, 10:14:17 PM
  • Indian24: Already made my mind bets like you have
    April 26, 2024, 10:13:40 PM
  • Unclejerry: Make a bet Indian24 your making a fool of your self
    April 26, 2024, 10:08:20 PM
  • Indian24: Lmao
    April 26, 2024, 10:01:44 PM
  • Unclejerry: Another Unc Jerry Trifecta At Mohawk $79.20 for a Dollar