Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287943 times)

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #165 on: January 13, 2016, 08:50:04 AM »
Is this guy a clown or what ? I'm going to Washington, PA to meet this phony goof.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #166 on: January 16, 2016, 09:07:43 AM »
just love this Saturday racing, all our other rail bird friends that work during the week can come out and support our numerous lack luster efforts and wish the team well, make sure to let the team know how you feel, bitch, moan, whatever, yell you big prick Palone, your a con artist Palone, told Kevin to let you suckers express yourself, people that donate should be able to do that, nice to see Yanni opting off Burke horses to let Joey get some live drives at the Meadowlands, get some better prices when Yanni does that, Mark keeps the team informed, so we are cashing a ticket somewhere, somehow, wanted to give you suckers a little more inside dope, Meadows going to have quite a few series races coming up with lifetime earnings and win restrictions, those restrictions end Feb 1, so be careful, wouldn't want you suckers to be disappointed with a careful drive by a team member, those races go for some nice cash, the team will get it all once again, so be careful handicapping, but you won't listen, even when I tell ya well in advance, remember the Meadows is the number 1 daytime business track during the day, but in reality, team Palone is the very best in all aspects of cashing a ticket, been doing it for at least 20 years with management knowing it, nice to see my friend Donnie around lately, better known as Frenchy, did a lot of business with him, so get ready for some Saturday funny ones thanks - HOF Dave, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger and the team always want you there, so be there and send it in, the team will take it home, Adios
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #167 on: January 18, 2016, 09:49:32 AM »
nice $40 winner for Team Palone Saturday, Pants and Dickie made it look good, I opted for Jack Smiths horse, and Team Burke wins the race with Mike driving, but it looked good, even felt better knowing the money was in the teams pocket, with a nice off shore score, want to make sure all of our brothers make it out today for the holiday, that should boost the pools, some rail bird made a comment about fixing races Saturday, told him they were business arrangements, part of the business that goes along with racing horses, then that happy customer stated his wife was going to the authorities, Mike and I chuckled all the way past the grandstand, when we came back around he was still bitchin, waving his program with his wife there, Mike told her, honey, we got the local investigators, the DA's office, and anybody else you can think of in the right places, remember, its a TEAM effort and all team members get an envelope, so the team wishes every sucker a very happy Martin Luther King holiday and of course as HOF Roger says, be there each and every racing day, Saturday afternoon was switched to Fri at 5 pm for this week only, so budget your contributions accordingly, we don't win every race when the team thinks it can get there, but the team never loses when we go dead, never, thanks again, HOF Dave, HOF Dickie and all the other members of team Palone, one last thing, just keep on believing Team Palone doesn't gamble
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Trotman03

• Top Claimer
« Reply #168 on: January 18, 2016, 12:21:49 PM »
 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3 ngc3

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #169 on: January 19, 2016, 09:14:48 AM »
nice Pik 4 and Pik 5 pool today, so make sure to play along, been reading about hot tests, told you last week, a few were pending a second confirmation, nothing new at the Meadows or any other track, protect the big names, pinch a few small guys, make it look good, just like the team does, you people forget just how big the racing family is, which includes the judges, management, slot tracks making so much money now, its a joke, but to keep the lie going, everybody has a blind eye, why do ya think all the people with a bad background end up at the Meadows, or Pocono,  the judges know it, but its about the big picture, look the other way, and keep the game going, would you want to give up a judges job that pays huge, gets a big pension, short work days, and health insurance, plus envelopes on the side, hell no, if the politicians do it, why can't the judges and Team Palone, as long as we tell the public up front its not honest, what more can the team tell ya, so you play along and we take all we can get, wouldn't you, so we do, thanks again - HOF Dave, Roger and Dickie wish you the very best in supporting Team Palone in 2016, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2016, 08:57:42 AM »
can you say triple PIK 5 carryover, thanks Kevin for the guaranteed pool today, awful lot of short exactas with huge numbers on the board yesterday, coincidental, no way, just taking care of business, welcome back Dino, nice to see one of the good guys back in the game, team will take care of ya, almost forgot, Fri is champions night, and all of my well wishers can stop down by the program stand in the simulcast area for an autograph of yours truly, maybe even get a picture, T-shirt or hat from yours truly, the line will be long, so get there early, post time is 5 pm, HOF Roger will present future HOF Ronnie and I with more trophies and plaques, just add them to our collections, but the collection the team cares about is your daily contributions, and Team Palone is very grateful, did you see HOF Dickie bust the 3-5 at the gate yesterday, and Pants provide a nice 3/4's to get Snyder home, boy did that tri and exacta come back short in race 3, how about race 14, the team got all that money too, I just hope HOF Roger doesn't want to kiss me as he always does, gets embarrassing sometimes, thanks again, HOF Dave, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger and all the other members of team Palone, one more thing again, just keep on believing Team Palone doesn't gamble, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #171 on: January 22, 2016, 09:09:11 AM »
PIK 5 tonight, $25,000 guaranteed, and the team guarantees you won't see a dime of this pool, I heard you railbirds giving it to Wright Jr the other day for stuffin 2 of Ronnie's trotters, they can go, but just not yet, getting them ready for the upcoming series starting in late Feb / early March, Greg was an essential part of team Palone's activities back in the late 90's when Ms Schaut / Soulsby was here, did that team crash some tickets back then, lot of people were happy in Powell, Ohio, I can tell ya that, Greg a lot better than people give him credit for, takes instructions very well, I know Roger misses Trish, that's for sure, especially on those long overnight trips to the Jug, should be interesting to see how Kona Kid races in the first race, since Ronnie sold him to Howie Taylor, could this be a contact for Lou Pena, just might be, another family member shows up and all will be taken care of, like it always is, hopefully the weather holds off, time to pump up the Team Palone fund, so send it in, and the team promises to take care of it, I guarantee it, thanks HOF Dave, HOF Dickie and HOF Roger who will be busy tonight presenting Ronnie and me all those trophies, but the ones we treasure the most, are the ones with Georges picture on the front, be there, thanks again

LockedOnALine

« Reply #172 on: January 22, 2016, 10:28:16 AM »

It's Ringo, the blow hard race caller! 76za.dcg

73cv.2 73cv.2Does he know how stupid he sounds with his accenting at the the end of his sentences. Its truly comical!!

LockedOnALine

« Reply #173 on: January 22, 2016, 10:31:15 AM »
  Someone in the know, should turn this thread over to the PA racing commish,and or the authorities, and any newspaper outlet that will listen. Whether its fact or fiction, still a disgrace to The Meadows and the state, and it implies plenty of race fixing.

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2016, 11:11:07 AM »
  Someone in the know, should turn this thread over to the PA racing commish,and or the authorities, and any newspaper outlet that will listen. Whether its fact or fiction, still a disgrace to The Meadows and the state, and it implies plenty of race fixing.
I agree!

It could land Pig behind bars for allowing and not acting

LockedOnALine

« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2016, 11:24:25 AM »
I agree!

It could land Pig behind bars for allowing and not acting

Small sacrifice o clean out a dirty scumbag track! tmbz1

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #176 on: January 25, 2016, 08:47:18 AM »
sorry if you had live tickets in the Pik 4 Fri, sure is nice to have some of those refund tickets going towards MSOA parties, you suckers just don't believe, who is the Meadows going to take care of, you or the Team, pretty obvious by now isn't it, read on here that posters wanted the local news to take a look at the Teams activities, already happened, Post Gazette ran a feature article about Mark and his love to gamble, its how we met and that relationship does very, very well, told you about judges owning horses, and who shows up, Newman owning horses with Team Burke, any other suggestions to quiet our Team plans, ain't gonna happen, so just keep on bitchin, the Team just loves to keep on cashin at your expense, Pik 5 is a rollover from Fri, and with the Pats getting beat yesterday, the Team has to cover the bet with your losers, make sure to pump up the Pik 5 and help the Team recover from the Pats game, going to be warm, hope the track crew can handle the thaw on the Mon / Tues card, the Team has big plans at your expense, good day for the railbirds to come out and encourage the Team, we really enjoy it, Marks Bistecca box will be busy today, got business to attend to this morning, thanks again, HOF Dave, HOF Dickie, HOF Roger and the Team always want you there, and if you can't send your friends, the team can always use new suckers, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #177 on: January 26, 2016, 08:45:10 AM »
first off, the team wishes the Wilder family all the best at this time with Mike's dad having health issues, take all the time you need Mike, got plenty of team players willing to help out, was that a Pik 5 payout or what, only one number covered, and the team got it all, told you suckers before and will again, Pants a vital member to Team Palone, Brian's horse looked like it was beat, top of the lane, but the team made it look good, brother in law Brian and She Nuit came back and the Team got all the cash, if there is a better Team in harness racing, let me know, huge party at Bistecca last night, took in some races from Northfield and watched a future team member in action, Joey B, always got new blood comin in, Marks got 2 of the best drivers in the world in his pocket, Joey had a pretty good night, so from the Meadowlands, to the Meadows, to Northfield now, its like having a Team Palone ATM at each track, making withdrawal after withdrawal using your free money, and you suckers still don't believe, you won't quit tryin and the Team thanks you for your diligence, so as HOF Roger says, be here, but more importantly be here for the team, thanks again, HOF Dave and HOF Dickie, and 2016 is just gettin started

COTTONWOOD FARM

• Open / FFA
« Reply #178 on: January 26, 2016, 09:07:54 AM »
No one gets the payouts for free... TAKE OUT is hidden insie each payout

Who is this guy, and why does he act as if he is the ONLY person who knows anything?The sport/business of racing is full of arrogant assholes, and this clown looks like he is fighting for a spot at the top of the list
and you will have ass cancer coming out yours

AGUA CALIENTE

• Elite
  • Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing.
« Reply #179 on: January 26, 2016, 10:26:41 AM »
Ban this guy already ..

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
  • Mazola: ngc3
    March 25, 2024, 10:00:52 PM
  • Frank the Zipper: thet're sisters
    March 25, 2024, 09:04:44 PM
  • Mazola: I heard that he is somehow related to Blutarsky but I can't believe that.
    March 25, 2024, 07:31:04 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal