Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287962 times)

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2014, 06:39:16 AM »
thanks for the clarification Sharlene, with all the who belongs to who in the family, I get mixed up now and then, when you or Lisa B need a funny one, let team Palone know, wouldn't be the first time now would it, if we can do it for Charlie Flickinger, we can surely be of help - HOF - Dave

hope you guys cashed, Ms Dufford needed a favor and got one, next time Sharlene try and have the horse ready a little better will ya, mile in 2:04 with a break, last quarter in 32 seconds, last half in 1:03 doesn't look to good does it, but the team got the job done, especially Brian when he almost came back to nail you on the wire, but Brian has learned to make it look very good, just like his father taught him, Rawlings with another strange race winner just like Thunder Chaser on Tuesday, your welcome, HOF - Dave
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2014, 06:46:33 AM »
yes, I had a right line today in the 14th, but Cummings needed some bills paid, so Team Palone helped Todd win 3 races, sorry about your luck if you wagered on All Heart Gal, Luis wasn't real happy with the drive, told him just sit tight, things are well under control, careful in the Pick 5 tomorrow, some more surprises, thanks - HOF - Dave

hope you guys cashed here and just to complete another team obligation, Luis got his winner and actually drove it, Cool Viscious race 3 Wednesday, good job, you got the purse money and the team got the exacta money, as I was off the board at 1-2 and Brian was second again on another bomb, always nice when you have 20 members of the family in the winners circle with you, nothing like that inside driver info - HOF - Dave
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2014, 07:02:59 AM »
and the dream continues, Race 1, Mike and I opt off Tall Cotton, Tony points him, and pays $17, don't you guys realize Team Palone sets up Burke horses too, we get you thinking we opted off because the horse was no good and bingo, Team Palone gets the money, why you guys would bet 2 mares against an accomplished male is beyond me, but it worked, Tony broke the big fav in race 2 with Brian (family member of Team Palone) winning and the Team cashed a huge double ticket, Mike and Goldberg had a big day also, especially JK Even Steven, huge win bet very late for Mark, Brian also had a big day with big numbers that came back very, very short, how about those short exacta prices in races 6 and 10, hell we even let Wayne Long get there in race 4 and Ernie Danks in race 11, nice to see Carl Cocciolone get a little extra gambling money for the Adios, nobody had the Pick 5, but Team Palone will have some more surprises Fri night, so make sure to send it in, and Team Palone will make sure to say Adios to your money, for those that sent me a PM thanking me concerning Luis, your welcome, Mike, Dickie and I are off to play a little golf and discuss Fri races, HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2014, 07:59:32 AM »
had a nice time at the Hambo, did you see Mark in the background, he doesn't like his face on the internet or TV, hurts his image as an owner, when all he really does is gamble as instructed, actually Mark took down about $80,000 when Jimmy won the Hambo, if that's what you want to call it, didn't you guys think those numbers came back a little short, tomorrow Tall Cotton will be bet, but I don't expect a good performance, make sure to read this months article on Ronnie, doesn't use vets, or inject, just plain old hard work, going to play 9 this morning with Mike and Dickie, then its back to business in Washington, Pa, just keep sending it in, all my girls love it, your friend - HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2014, 09:01:52 AM »
boy did Paul Corey have that one lit up in race 13 Monday, Native New Yorker, doesn't look good for Ed Goans training capabilities does it, more than likely todays late pik 5 won't be hit either, couple more surprises late today, don't you people ever wonder about some of the DQ's here and the rulings, just keep thinking the judges are on the up and up, there not, lot of beards on my behalf get protected, keep sending it in, time for a quick 9, and then it's game time in Washington, Pa, your friend - HOF - Dave

Purple Lavern

• Elite
« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2014, 09:38:40 AM »
DID YOU GET ME TAKEN DOWN IN THE 15TH- CMON DAVE SHARE THE BACON WITH THE PEEPS FROM TIME TO TIME
GIMME SOME MONEY..I am looking for pound notes, loosee change, bad checks, anything..

SPERMIN HERMAN

• Elite
« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2014, 09:42:03 AM »
DID YOU GET ME TAKEN DOWN IN THE 15TH- CMON DAVE SHARE THE BACON WITH THE PEEPS FROM TIME TO TIME

HE IS PLAYIN A QUICK 9, THEN IT'LL BE SHOWTIME! BUT HE WILL ANSWER LATER, I AM SURE.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2014, 08:50:26 AM »
Tall Cotton got beat as I told you, off a track record performance too, had to get Boytown another going away present, Chelsey aka Clay got another prt, so he is gone for a while, Chelsey maybe, no transfers being allowed to go in her name, but I am working on that with the judges, got a present for Buster Ross who took over for Hite on Donatos Peach, did you notice who the owner was, Wendy Ross from the Meadowlands, she is the outrider here on some occasions, she lives in West Newton, since Missy got caught with some contraband in a vehicle search a while back, Wendy will pretty much be here on a regular basis, we cashed quite well in this race with Dickie and Brian the underneath horses, just another team effort on Tuesday, Palone Wilder, Palone Stillings, Palone Zendt, did ya notice Too Salty wasn't bet, starting to go bad again, probably will get some time off from Mark, nice to Charlie Flickinger and Rawlings get another bonus win with Thunder Chaser, the money was bet early, and Danny took it from there, so Team Palone thanks you for another highly successful day at the track and at the windows, keep sending it in and Team Palone will take it from there, your friend - HOF - Dave

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2014, 10:09:27 AM »
Thanks for the kind words Evan on the US Trotting website on my big day Mon, but the rest of the story is this, how that Tri only pays $1800 in Race 4 was a thing of beauty with the 3 chalks off the board in a 10 horse field, good job wagering Mark, same in Race 6, Mike and Dickie take a tour of the Meadows on the 2 chalk, Mark gets the money again, then in Race 9, I didn't even have a drive, Mark cashed huge, good job Pants you made it look good, then we get to the real money makers, Race 11, 14 and 15, Paul Kennedys big day was just getting started, look at those short exacta payouts in Race 11 and 14, in race 15 Rawlings got Kennedy another Team Palone winner, Mark got most of the Pik 5 pool, only 2 numbers were covered, the other being Ledford, Eric helped team Palone out, thanks Eric, Sullivan, Greg and I worked out our differences from the Fri night race, Team Palone has things well under control every day, Greg, you and Sullivan will be getting your bonus race very soon, as usual you guys keep sending it in, and Team Palone will take it from there, nice to have the extra money in the pools on Mon and Tues, I just love it when the fans come down to the fence and bitch, hey Palone you cheater, hey Palone you dumped another one, why, because I know these dumb bastards will be back the next day to try and get their money back, it won't happen, but keep trying, thanks for the free money each and every day you stupid bastards, keep visiting the Meadows, HOF - Dave and Team Palone applaud your efforts.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2014, 09:21:40 AM »
Another lone number covered in the Pik 5 wins on Fri, Team Palone and Mark thank you immensely, raining here, and this new track surface doesn't handle water well, speed will be no good today plus a lot of baby races, so look for some big numbers coming from the back, the Team will be cashing, will you, I doubt it - Hof Dave with team members, Mike and Dick and Danny and Brian

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2014, 10:53:35 AM »
Pik 5 carryover tonight, Fri handle is lower than on Mon and Tues, so team Palone will do their best work to get a nice Pik 5 carryover for Mon/Tues, send it in, and Team Palone will carry it home - HOF - Dave and Team Palone

Harness Racing King

• Elite
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2014, 04:18:43 PM »
Yawn

seen2much

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2014, 05:38:14 PM »
Pik 5 carryover tonight, Fri handle is lower than on Mon and Tues, so team Palone will do their best work to get a nice Pik 5 carryover for Mon/Tues, send it in, and Team Palone will carry it home - HOF - Dave and Team Palone

To get it straight every race is fixed at The Meadows. You & your boys are cashing because of it. Yet you are running your mouth, why? To funny as you cry for attention & pretend.

rubberbandman

• Top Claimer
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2014, 06:01:18 PM »
To get it straight every race is fixed at The Meadows. You & your boys are cashing because of it. Yet you are running your mouth, why? To funny as you cry for attention & pretend.
  ITS GOT TO BE DRUGS  ;D  SAD  :(

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2014, 09:53:49 AM »
What a night Fri was, started off with getting Mark and Ronnie a $14 winner, followed up by a $22 place horse, and the exacta comes back $108, I was an extremely careful third, plus we knew Norris' horse had been sick that week, 2 even money horses out of the exacta pool in Race 1, Race 3 was a thing of beauty wasn't it, Matt ducks the Burke horse off the gate, and I get to the half in a very casual minute, nothing like cooperative racing at the Meadows, then Team Palone cashes another Pik 5, only tickets covered were me and Mike, I drove the winner, Ronnie got the training win, Mark got the purse money along with the Pik 5 pool, Bethie asked me the other morning how long this cooperative racing was going to last, I told her, Bethie its been going on since the mid 90's, I got all the bases covered so why retire now, the fans love me, Team Palone takes their hard earned money every night, only number that exceeds my win total, is my cooperative races at the Meadows, thanks again, Team Palone says wager early, wager often, and help the Team out, Mark loves ya, Heather and Bethie loves ya - Hof Dave

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Calhoun: Some White Boy Diddy gave a ride to got popped for Coke and Edibles.
    Today at 03:24:42 PM
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal