Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 287954 times)

harnessplop

• Stakes Horse
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #495 on: September 07, 2020, 10:59:25 PM »
Op is cross eyed idiot

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #496 on: September 09, 2020, 08:32:32 PM »
see how ez that was Rebel Dan, drove the double Tues, got DQ'd with a bullshit call on another, but Team Paloan sure made up for it today, Race 10, can you say Team Paloan got all the exotic money, Rebel Dan only paid $104 to place, how did you suckers do, why because ya don't listen and certainly don't beleive, Mikey's turn on Fri, remember team Paloan doesn't gamble, nor do we own multiple horses in the same race, be there,
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

Dingus

« Reply #497 on: September 09, 2020, 08:34:28 PM »
When are you going to let Ridge or Jeremy win one?

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #498 on: September 22, 2020, 07:41:12 AM »
hope you suckers have followed along, Monday races pay for Sunday football losses, sorry about that 1-9 skip on Windsong yesterday, Pants and Rebel Dan taking care of team Paloan business as I have told you, wait until Wed, Mike, Arod and I are gone, but the team is in very capable hands, when does Jeremy win one some sucker asked, when the punk learns to play along, he has fucked up one too many tickets lately, been told in the paddock many times, King James, King Donald and yours truly King David really, really appreciate your futile efforts each and every racing day at Paloan Downs, 4 MORE YEARS, 4 MORE YEARS, it's coming folks, remember like King Donald says, it's all a hoax and a set up, a fix, just like Team Paloan tells ya, inside pylons, no problem, shutting fields down, no problem, all the RIGHT PEOPLE in ALL the RIGHT PLACES at Paloan Downs, just like King Donald, be there, post time12:45, Adios suckers
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #499 on: October 03, 2020, 10:59:20 PM »
pick 5 carryover for monday. maybe a little help from mr paloan?

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #500 on: October 05, 2020, 07:22:38 PM »
Pik 5 Carryover and Team Paloan Carried it out today, always nice when the fair drivers help out, with Mike being gone things went very, very well, hope you cashed but ya know ya didn't, but ya donated and that is appreciated, just watched Don and 4 more years get back to work, don't put up with all that liberal BS, you have told them you are fucking them over, just like Team Paloan does every day, but the suckers and losers don't listen and more importantly they don't believe, so they cry and whine, cry and whine, when might the HI 5 go, when Team Paloan wants it to, quit picking on Missy and Bercury, so they help out now and then, it puts a few bucks in their pocket, you suckers and losers are so jealous, so hit the ATM and BE THERE Tuesday, Adios Suckers and Donaters, 4 more years

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #501 on: October 11, 2020, 09:24:08 PM »
just a heads up. been a bad, bad football weekend, Pippi needs the wagers paid, and of course you suckers and losers will donate to help Team Paloan's cause, like you always do, you have been warned ahead of time, be there

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #502 on: October 11, 2020, 11:47:42 PM »
Impossible to know if pants got buried on football this weekend

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #503 on: October 13, 2020, 09:17:25 PM »
the answer to your question was in race 12 today, check out the payout from those numbers, and who got the money, do you really need to ask, will be Mike's turn shortly, your welcome DZ, nice to help out Team Paloan supporters, 4 more years, thanks for donating to our cause, it is appreciated, best part, Pants makes it look real, be there, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #504 on: October 17, 2020, 01:14:52 PM »
5 nice winners for Mike, Pants with a huge price, and Team Paloan prepared for this weekends games early on Friday, hope you suckers listened, more than likely not, but the most important thing, you tried and donated, why don't people believe even when you tell them in advance your fucking them over, give them the inside info, and they still can't make any money, Dirk had some bills to pay, that business was taken care of quickly, 4 more years, Trump Nation returns, be there, Adios Suckers and thanks for a great week,

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #505 on: October 20, 2020, 09:33:29 PM »
had a great time in Erie tonight at the rally, driving back and just counting the funds, Team Paloan did quite well today, how about you, pretty interesting race 5 today, Mike and Pants break the 2 chalks simultaneously, they get claimed and the Team gets paid, Mike got paid back a few races later with a couple winners, off track makes it look more believable, and easier, Chris and Brady get it now, all Team Paloan needs to do is get Indof to play along, took Rebel Dan awhile then he woke up, and has a few more tattoos, all compliments of you suckers, was reading some of the posts on the integrity act, get fucking real will ya, you really think Burke gets pinched, ain't a chance in hell, you suckers bitch, whine and cry, all Team Paloan does is count your free ez money, Adios suckers, don't forget to wear your MAGA cap, 4 more years coming baby, be there

Racing Troll

• Open / FFA
« Reply #506 on: October 20, 2020, 09:46:41 PM »
SINCE YOU ARE A MAGA FAN, I WILL TAKE BACK HALF THE STUFF I EVER SAID ABOUT YOU.

BUT AFTER NOV 3 IT IS BACK TO HOPING YOU CRASH EVERY RACE

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #507 on: October 21, 2020, 05:39:30 PM »
Saw Scotty D and Scotty B got in on the action. Missed with the favorite first race and then launched one trotting 3 seconds faster out of the 9 hole.

upthetrack1234

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #508 on: October 22, 2020, 08:31:11 PM »
Scot D couldn’t launch a bottle rocket

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #509 on: October 22, 2020, 09:12:24 PM »
maybe a cap gun

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Papillon: TMZ tracked Puff Daddy in Antigua, the West Indies. I don't think he is coming back.
    Today at 12:49:49 PM
  • The Thorn: Alligning oneself with the Puff Diddler is probably not a politically correct move at this point
    Today at 12:36:34 PM
  • Janny: I guess Diddy found out it’s not easy Pimpin.
    Today at 10:57:29 AM
  • Calhoun: Diddy say All's Good.  I'm happy this brother set free
    March 27, 2024, 11:57:59 AM
  • Unclejerry: Dr, Poopenstein was really P.Diddy
    March 27, 2024, 10:08:00 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: P. Diddle aint coming back here EVER!
    March 27, 2024, 07:54:44 AM
  • Calhoun: Damn.. P Diddy on the run .. That young puzzy be costing him.
    March 26, 2024, 08:08:38 AM
  • Calhoun: Closing Day .. Red Mile Quarter Horse
    March 26, 2024, 08:07:25 AM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal