Author Topic: Thanks for the free money today  (Read 288875 times)

shotgunner

• Stakes Horse
Re: Thanks for the free money today
« Reply #510 on: October 23, 2020, 07:42:50 AM »
Scot D couldn’t launch a bottle rocket
True lol. But not who I was referring to.

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #511 on: October 27, 2020, 09:57:47 PM »
only 1 number covered in the Pik 5today, Team Paloan got that money, told you suckers to play close attention to Chris, Brady and Rebel Dan, especially when Mike, Tony, Pants or yours truly is a short price, lots happen to those horses, but ya don't listen, nice to see Paloan Downs on the list of tracks where business takes place, only we don't call it business, Team Paloan calls it financial planning, keep the faith DJT, you operate just like Team Paloan, you got all the right people and judges in the right places, nice to know the outcome before it becomes reality, Trump Nation and Team Paloan, 4 MORE YEARS, be there, Adios suckers and losers,
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #512 on: November 01, 2020, 11:23:12 PM »
nice rally Saturday night DJT, keep the rhetoric up and they will follow, hey all you losers, make sure to vote and stop by Paloan Downs and donate, in case you didn't know, Mike and yours truly will be taking the winter off in a few more weeks, Team will be in very capable, competent hands with Pants and Rebel Dan running the show, Trump Nation like Team Paloan will carry on as usual, 4 MORE YEARS, too bad Scotty Tickets isn't still around, many a good time was had on your free ez money, plenty of surprises coming this week, BE THERE LOSERS
I welcome all drivers to the Meadows, we have ways of taking care of business because we have all the right parties in the right places !!!

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #513 on: November 03, 2020, 07:54:09 PM »
fabulous day for Team Paloan, you know those big chalks are tough to drive, Pants with a big day, just like Trump Nation, wake up and smell the coffee Wed morning, 4 MORE YEARS DJT, Be There

NJ The best

• Elite
« Reply #514 on: November 04, 2020, 10:17:59 PM »
You have to miss Scott Abolafia AKA Scotty Tickets. He was the best . Loving life . Definitely missed .

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #515 on: November 05, 2020, 09:17:54 AM »
keep the good fight up DJT, don't let those liberal pricks have their way, go play 9 and relax, remember keep the Team together, keep your lawyers active and make sure to stick it to those liberal fucks, you told them your fucking them just like Team Paloan does every racing day, best part, the suckers and losers don't believe, but I do in Trump Nation, Trump Nation, Trump Nation, envelopes always work when put in the proper hands, DJT 4 MORE YEARS, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #516 on: November 08, 2020, 09:25:35 AM »
DJT sometimes you have to show a little compassion, makes putting the screws to people a little easier when you need to fuck them over again, just tone it down a bit, let the lawyers do their thing and you will be fine, go play 18 today, let Monday play out and all will be well, has been for Team Paloan for years and will be for many more to come, easiest cash ever made at Paloan Downs, BE THERE Suckers, next week we race Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Fri, Mike went south for the winter to train the young ones that were financed by all your donations, Team Paloan luvs ya, be there, going to play 9 myself today, keep Dickie in your prayers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #517 on: November 18, 2020, 08:19:25 AM »
keep fighting DJT, just like Team Paloan does, fight and steal the money, fight and steal the money, for all you suckers and losers, we have some new graphics starting on Mondays show, maybe that will help you suckers and losers handicap, but I doubt it, nice to see Kyle and Rod get a Thanksgiving present, that big favorite I was driving just didn't have it that day, so the Team cashed the other way, Mike and Heather are fine, only couple more weeks and I will be off for the winter, Rebel Dan and JP will take care of business quite well, no issues there, and by the way, no racing on Friday this week, Jeff will tell you more today, so enjoy the broadcast, pay close attention and lose your sorry ass, have a Happy Thanksgiving from Team Paloan to all of you sorry losers and suckers, be there

FirstUpFrom8Hole

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #518 on: November 18, 2020, 10:47:54 AM »
This guy has keep this thread alive for  long time. This is about more than losing a $2 bet. I wonder what palone did to set him off? I never raced much at the Meadows so I'm not real familiar with that colony

chief yogi

• Stakes Horse
« Reply #519 on: November 18, 2020, 07:40:24 PM »
i used to bet meadows long time ago. racing was true to form. i stopped because the pa take on exotics is something like 30 percent. dont follow it now. 

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #520 on: November 18, 2020, 10:42:32 PM »
told you suckers who to watch out for and who the players are, but you losers don't listen, check out race 13 today, Team Paloan got all you losers money, brother in law jumped it off, Pants made it look good, yours truly got a comfy 2 hole trip and Shaw made the ticket late, glad you suckers can't read a program and most definitely can't comprehend what's going on, hey Tuesday next week, big carryover giveaway, pool might be $300,000.00 or more, so send it in, Team Paloan takes it home, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #521 on: November 24, 2020, 07:17:42 PM »
nice 12 horse field, boxed 9, cost about $3020, to win $30,000, free ez money pitch 3 horses, guess what 3 Team Paloan left off our tickets, now you suckers talking about skanks, hey Rebel Dan has to do what a man has to do, wrong horse at Scabby Downs you say, how can this happen, easy, couple $100 bills and no problem, happens all the time, thank you for Team Paloan's free easy Christmas shopping money, from Mike, Mark, Pants, Rebel Dan, Brady, Goldie, Tyler we all say, have a Happy Thanksgiving, from Team Paloan to all you skanks, be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #522 on: December 03, 2020, 09:42:22 PM »
nice to see you suckers and losers sending DJT some funding for exposing those liberal pricks on the election, Pants said the Steeler game hurt, so Team Paloan has some bills to pay, well not really, you suckers and losers will donate to our cause on the Fri and Mon programs, Shaw family says thank you for all of their new stock, became part of the Team, and look what happens, new stock with your free ez money, holidays are coming, and everybody at Paloan Downs gets well taken care of, so be careful, send it in, and Team Paloan will take it from there, as we always do, Happy Holidays be there

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #523 on: December 06, 2020, 10:51:14 AM »
great gathering in GA last night, watched on Fox again this morning, keep those liberal fucks in line DJT, all the way up to the Supreme Court, where your judges are, lay the ground work and then stick it right in their sorry ass, to that loser down at the fence on Fri crying his eyes out about being a loser, "your gonna get yours Paloan just like Don the Con", which got me thinking, you losers and suckers send it in knowing what's going on, just like DJT, $200 million in donations and growing each day, "The Art of the Deal" baby, just like Al Davis, "just win baby, just win", and Team Paloan does it each and every wagering day "just cash baby, just cash", Team Paloan and the judges have it all under control, need I say anymore, keep bitching and whining and crying, like you suckers always do, "better to give than receive", and Team Paloan luvs to receive, free of charge, Happy Holidays, be there suckers, after the holidays yours truly gets to spend some of your free ez money, taking some winter months off, Adios suckers

D. PaLoan

• Open / FFA
« Reply #524 on: December 28, 2020, 10:28:52 PM »
nice to see Ridge, Magee and Jenson falling right in to place, those Chi town boys sure do know how to play, some nice Christmas presents provided today compliments of Team Paloan, everybody celebrates the holidays, thank you suckers for providing the financing, dump the chalk, win at a price, only combinations covered today were on guess who, bingo, yours truly in the last leg, winner winner chicken dinner, its always a pleasure doing business with suckers, keep the fight up DJT, don't drain the swamp, keep filling your pockets with their donations, remember, suckers luv to donate, Team Paloan sees it every wagering day, HO HO HO, Happy Holidays from Team Paloan, Pants thanks you also, he luvs going to Vegas spending your free ez money, starting in Jan, you donate on Wed, Thurs and Fridays, don't forget now, be there, Adios suckers

shout out

Refresh History
  • Sound off !
  • Unclejerry: If Joe is so concerned about Katlen Clarks salary, why dont he buy a ticket for an WNBA game?
    April 18, 2024, 06:23:45 PM
  • Calhoun: Meadowlands just sent me email .. there's a P-8 Carryover ... $1,800 ... That changes everything ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 04:53:05 PM
  • Calhoun: Kirby crossed the Delaware before George Washington to make sure it was safe.  True story 100%
    April 18, 2024, 02:39:12 PM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Kirby's Ace the most trusted individual in harness racing... at least in his mind. ngc3
    April 18, 2024, 09:32:43 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Only loose ends are the entrails of Delaware residents.
    April 18, 2024, 09:27:22 AM
  • Kirby's Ace: Hopefully Admon is cleaning up loose ands and you know what that means!
    April 17, 2024, 11:26:37 PM
  • Unclejerry: COCK-A-DODDLE-DO is the rooster in a pile of PLOP
    April 17, 2024, 11:11:47 AM
  • ROOSTER COGBURN: Was that a trick question?
    April 16, 2024, 08:37:43 PM
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal